Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'dominator platinum'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. I currently using 4x 16GB DOMINATOR PLATINUM DDR5 (CMT64GX5M4B6600C32 ) on my Asus Z790-E. When my computer is going into S3 Sleep Mode and after i turn it on again, only 3 of the 4 ram will turn on the leds or also in most cases the color from only one ram will be not synced. This is not only effected only on the same ram, it rotates. When i go into iCue Software to the RAM Control Panel and only click on the DIMM Setup Configuration... ALL Ram LEDs are working again (also that one before was nmot working) Like i mentioned, i didnt made any settings, i only was moving from Lightning Effects to DIMM Setup and thats all Any one else with same experiences ? any solutions ? - Pictures are shown how LED lights power on after S3 Sleep - (Yellow, Yellow, White, Yellow) - Than as i startet icue sofware and moved to the DIMM configation panel - and than 4x yellow as i moved back from dimm config to dimm lightning effects
  2. Hey Frage steht oben. Würde mir gerne zeitnah mein System bauen. Wann kann man die Dominator kaufen?
  3. I have the Corsair Dominator Platinum DD4 3200Mhz 64GB kit (CMD64GX4M4C3200C16) in my X99 system that I have been using for more than 4 years. It has been working great, however, I just put in a new PSU in the system yesterday and now the system won't boot. I have the Asus Rampage V Extreme motherboard with the 6950X CPU and this Corsair RAM kit. The debug code the mobo throws is 'b7' so it is memory related. After spending hours trying to diagnose the issue, I've narrowed it down to the following. 1.) Default settings work fine - I can boot into Windows and everything seems to work. HOWEVER, the RAM timings are not at the advertised speed of the kit - they should be 16-18-18-36 but instead they are 15-15-15-36. I know that default settings should have a speed of 2133Mhz and not 3200Mhz, but that isn't the problem here - it is the timings! They show up as C15 instead of C16 (see screenshot). 2.) The moment I try to apply any XMP profile or even manually set the timings, it does not boot! When I go back into BIOS (after clearing CMOS), the RAM timings show up as C15. I have tried OC'ing the CPU and keeping the RAM at Auto/Default - still no boot/POST. I have tried setting XMP on the RAM and keeping the CPU at Auto/Default - still no boot/POST. I have also tried setting the RAM timings manually without OC'ing/changing anything else - still no boot/POST. Every single time, it shows the debug code of 'b7.' I have also tried reseating the RAM sticks several times to no avail. I also tested it with just ONE RAM stick, still no boost/POST when trying XMP, manual, or OC settings. Only default settings seem to boot with C15. The moment I change anything in BIOS, it does not boot/POST. I have checked and rechecked all the connections from the PSU - everything is connected properly. I am at a loss as to why it does not even POST when trying to use XMP or OC'ing the system. I had the OC fine-tuned and was using it for more than 4 years without a hitch! I really need help fixing this issue. PLEASE HELP! Thanks in advance.
  4. Hey, I've been trying to set layered effects on my Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB RAM. When I watch Youtube Videos, they are able to select individual LEDs to apply effects to. I tried clicking, click &drag, ctrl+click, but nothing worked for me. I can only chose which RAM sticks I want to apply the effect to. I attached a screenshot of my iCue. Thanks for the help
  5. Hi, I just purchased DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 16GB (2X8GB) 3600 MHZ DDR4 DUAL CHANNEL MEMORY KIT RYZEN as I was upgrading my PC along with a Ryzen 7 3700x and an Asus Rog Strix F-Gaming x570 Motherboard. The system is perfectly stable provided I keep RAM running at the auto 2133MHz frequency, the moment I try 3600MHz or even 3200MHz my system starts to randomly restart. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  6. I can't seem to find the hardware lighting profile to keep my lighting profile after the Icue app is closed. So basically when I set a color and close the app the colors go back to factory (rainbow or something). How do I find this setting for the memory or at least how do I make it stay the color I choose? I have 6 LL fans and they have the hardware lighting profile. so when I turn on/off my computer or closed the Icue app they stay with the color profile I choose. Thanks in advance