• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. I currently using 4x 16GB DOMINATOR PLATINUM DDR5 (CMT64GX5M4B6600C32 ) on my Asus Z790-E. When my computer is going into S3 Sleep Mode and after i turn it on again, only 3 of the 4 ram will turn on the leds or also in most cases the color from only one ram will be not synced. This is not only effected only on the same ram, it rotates. When i go into iCue Software to the RAM Control Panel and only click on the DIMM Setup Configuration... ALL Ram LEDs are working again (also that one before was nmot working) Like i mentioned, i didnt made any settings, i only was moving from Lightning Effects to DIMM Setup and thats all Any one else with same experiences ? any solutions ? - Pictures are shown how LED lights power on after S3 Sleep - (Yellow, Yellow, White, Yellow) - Than as i startet icue sofware and moved to the DIMM configation panel - and than 4x yellow as i moved back from dimm config to dimm lightning effects
  2. Hello, I have a problem with my LL120 fans. They are not old, they are about 2 years old but the problem has been going on for several months now. No matter what color I choose, some LEDs remain multicolored... To show you, on the photos I had set everything to static white and yet; a lot of leds are multicolored.. Has anyone encountered the same problem? Are the fans dead? Thanks a lot !
  3. Hello, I have a few Corsair devices and I started to have problems with one. I'm talking about mouse M65 RGB Elite. Since a week ago everything worked fine. I had Logo and scroll LED set to react to GPU Temperature and it worked like a charm. Next day LED switched off compleatly. Any other setting was working besides Temperature and LED was ok. From what I have learned from this forum problem was in version of iCUE. I had v3 and there is newer v4. I've installed newer one and LED is reacting to Temperature again, BUT... now it reacts to Hot Spot of GPU (Hot spots for Radeons can reach even 110*C when core temp can be at 65*C) instead of core temperature like it was before. I hope you're gonna fix this issue soon because now its usless to me 😞 this was one of the adventages that made me buy this mouse. That was a pretty neat feature because I have heavy modded PC with everything watercooled, and I like to have temperatures at hand 😄 If it helps here is my GPU model: Radeon 5700XT
  4. Hey guys, It's the first time i'm making a thread on a forum because i'm not finding any solution.. I was wondering if there was already more news regarding the memory lag? I found a few problems about it on the forum but none with a decent solution. I have updated everything. Icue, Firmware.. I was thinking maybe it bugs/lags because I have also running MSI Mysticlight for my motherboard, graphic card and fans from my case. And the memory shows up there aswell but i put that one -OFF- in the lightning options. Instead of working with this app I want to use Icue for my memory. I just want to make my memory runs smooth:[pouts: not laggy with shuttering lighting. Feedback would be more then appreciated. Thanks.