• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. The functionality is already there. Unless I am missing something and it already exists it would be really nice to be able to create our own button folders. For the K100 there is a "Show G-Keys" which already acts like a folder for macro buttons, but you can't add this anywhere else aside from the default K100 page. There is a lot of things that would be nice to be able to do ourselves. Including the volume sliders and DPI button folders. It is beyond me as to why we cannot put these on any pages we like or why we cannot create button folders. It is so much easier to go though folders for some grouped macros other than swiping pages and pages to find the ones you want. There is so much more that can be done with this, but you have to have certain products to get access to certain buttons which are then locked to the default pages they come with on said product, there are just certain buttons on all the different panels I have that I'd like to have one one or two pages in my own layout, but I am stuck with a limited amount of said buttons and they're stuck on certain pages with buttons I don't want. Please make this a possibility for these extra "hidden" buttons to be placed by our own accord and let us have as many of them as we want and on whatever pages we want. The image attached is for anyone who may not have access to see this "Show G-Keys" buttons which essentially acts like a macro button folder where you can assign multiple macro keys inside of a folder where you can return our of to the previous page, instead of swiping to another.
  2. Of the side buttons only 1 4 5 and 7 are working. I have soft reseted the mouse, reinstalled ICue but it did nothing. after that i moved my keypad back and forward also nothing. does anyone know a solution?
  3. Hi guys, yesterday i've bougth K70 Mk2 rapidfire low profile MK Silver. After first run and complete setting it up i've saw problem with the 3 buttons on the right top side of keyboard. Single push of button changes profiles twice, single push of brightness button changes brightness level by 2 steps. Problem apears not on every push. There are press with correct button respond. I've already try softreset keyboard. Didn't help. Besides when im pressing profiles button, brightnessbutton or winlock button i can feel not fluent button stroke. It feels like another click in half way of button. RMA/warranty or firmware bug?
  4. Pretty much every time I update the Corsair utility engine the forward/backward buttons on the side of my mouse stop working. I have had this issue before and it its really annoying me, can someone help?