Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'profile switching'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 11 results

1. Hi there, I just wiped my computer and started doing all my key binds over from scratch in the latest version of ICue 5. Come to find out I can't rebind the profile switch on the mouse, it won't even let me highlight it in ICue 5 under key assignments. Anyone have an idea how to get around this other than switching to the last version of ICue 4? Quite irritating when I use it for gaming all the time and now its force locked.
  2. My current configuration has spacebar setup to switch profiles while its held. The profile enabled when spacebar is held has WASD mapped to the arrow keys for air strafing. My problem is that when I hold spacebar the new keybinds for WASD do not become active until I repress the key. I would like it so that if I am holding W then hold spacebar, my W then turns into the forward arrow key until I release spacebar, then W would return to its original binding - since it returns to the original profile. Right now it is as if after a profile switch the software doesnt recognize that a key is currently pressed. Is the setup I am looking for even achievable?
  3. I have iCUE 3.38.61 installed and can't update because my mouse (Sabre RGB) is not supported in iCUE 4. Last month I got a Corsair HS60 Pro headset and since then, I've discovered what seems to be a bug, regarding the way iCUE automatically switches between profiles. When launching a game, iCUE successfully switches to the profile I have set for that game. However sometimes (I'd say 4 out of 10) iCUE causes audiodg.exe to crash. How I found out? One day I was playing GTA 5 and at some point minimized the game to check Discord and after switching back to GTA, all in-game sounds where muted. All other sounds worked fine except GTA. I fixed it by restarting the game. After looking at event viewer data I found out audiodg.exe had crashed. After reproducing the issue a few times, I came to the conclusion that there's a small chance for it to occur whenever iCUE is auto-switching from one profile to another. Also, without checking the event viewer it's kinda hard to tell if audiodg.exe has crashed or not, since most sounds and programms are not affected, with the exception of GTA 5 and Discord (if on a call/voice channel I have to leave and join again). Also there are two variants of this problem. In the first one the exception code in event viewer is 0xc0000005 and the faulting module path is C:\Windows\system32\9EarsSurroundSound.dll and in the second one, the exception code is 0xc0000374 and the faulting module path is C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll. I hope this information can help fix this problem in a future update for legacy software/devices.
  4. Hi, recently I've been trying to remap a button onto a key on my strafe keyboard and my scimitar pro. I was wondering if there was a way to have a button that runs a remapped key press while also switching to a different profile, or if this is something that could be added or has already been added?
  5. hi, i cant find the shortkey settings in the ICUE software to change profiles. i use the H150i Elite Capellix whit the Lighting Node Core and Dominator Platinum and i have a mining and a game profile. Now i want to change between profiles using F2 and F3 on the keyboard. its really annoying to have my overclock settings etc change whit a press of the button and my RGB need to change manually. please help me get this working. Thanks!
  6. I recently got the fantastic K55 keyboard so I'm trying to make use of the Fn key by mapping some macros to Fn combinations (for example, Fn+F to launch Firefox). To do this, I configured the Fn key to switch to profile "Fn" while pressed. In this profile, I remapped F to run Firefox. Everything worked perfectly until I tried to create more Fn combinations. Let's say I want to map Fn+F1 keys to F13. To do so I need to first make the "Fn" profile active. Remapping the key was fine but when I tried to rename the keyboard assignment to "F13", I started Firefox associated to Fn+F instead of typing the character 'F'... (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻ Of course, it was possible to circumvent this problem by typing in the default profile and copy-pasting. But what if I mapped Fn+V to something else, let's say, Visual Studio??? Conclusion: It would be nice to be able to edit a profile without making it active to facilitate the remapping of alphanumeric keys.
  7. I didn't see anywhere to submit an official bug report, so I'm just posting here. I'm using a K95 RGB Platinum with the latest firmware (3.21.28). I installed iCue 3.34.161, and the 'While Pressed' option under Profile Switching Settings doesn't seem to work. I set up a profile switch for when I hold the shift key, and it does switch profiles, but when I release shift, it remains on the new profile. There doesn't seem to be any change in behavior when 'While Pressed' is selected. I uninstalled 3.34 and installed 3.33.246, and this feature works normally. Thanks!
  8. Hey guys, done my research and asked support over the phone but can't find a solution. I'd like to create an additional sniper button for my Corsair Harpoon. Well aware that there's a DPI toggle feature in the 'remap mouse button' section. I'm looking to hold down the forward button and change the DPI- but only when it's pressed down. Already using the backward button as a sniper key. Maybe it's possible to create a macro that changes profiles? I'm thinking that the 'while pressed' feature in the macro's 'advanced settings' would do the job. The 'profile switching' feature itself doesn't help here, since that's a toggle- not a while held feature. I'm grateful for any help. It sounds like a simple question but is more nuanced. Cheers.
  9. Hi there, I'm using a Corsair K70 RGB. I've created a few profles and during gaming it happend to me that I belive I hit a button and the profile changes. But I can't figure out which button/combination that is. (I've not setup an action to switch profiles). It's switching to one of the 3 onboard profiles. I've seen an older thread from 2018 that onboard profiles cannot be changed by a click of a button but this seems to have changed. Is there such a button/combination or am I misinterpreting something here? Thanks sabix
  10. Hello, I recently got a Void Pro USB headset, and had started to look at the sound features. When switching corsair profiles, I have found that it does not retain the surround sound setting that it was set to on the previous profile. Is there a way that I can isolate the surround sound and EQ settings of the Void Pro USB headset to their own profiles and macros, while leaving the RGB settings alone?
  11. Hi all, Recently got my K70 LUX RGB and just trying to remap the Numpad keys to something else. I only want the keys to remap if the Num-Lock is off. I can't seem to find any guides on this. I'm guessing I can clone my current profile and configure it so that one profile has the numpad keys remapped to something else, while the other profile does not. Then I can switch between the profiles using NumLock key (remapped to switch profile). The above will work if you don't have too many customization. But is there a more elegant way to do this? Let's say the above profile use the same Lighting Effect, but if I were to remap a different key to switch to a different profile with a different Lighting Effect, then I effectively have to create 4 profiles (2 for different lighting effects with numpad keys unmapped and the other 2 are clones of the first 2, but with the numpad keys remapped). It becomes difficult to manage multiple profiles like this. So there must be a better way to achieve what I want?