Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'corsair ll 140'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hello everyone, i just bought myself some new fans, and wanted to get some extra frames with a bit RGB 🙂 i have bought 4x 120LL and 2x 140mm Fans. i use a Corsair 4000D and have the RGB Hub from Corsiar. i use a 3rd Party Fan Hub and don’t have the Commander Pro (yet) i have installed all the Fans, and Cable managed everything to my liking, just to see that 5 out of 6 fans have no RGB, and 1 is not spinning at all. i have arranged my fans like this : 1x 120mm in the back, 2x 140mm on the top, 3x 120mm in the front. i have connected every fan to where it belongs, RGB headers into the RGB hub, Fan headers into the Fan Hub. (The Fan hub is SATA powered) the back fan has RGB, but does not spin, the other fans spin, but have no RGB. I already tried plugging the RGB header of any other fan into the working spot (no fan lights up but the back one does) i also tried plugging the not spinning fan into one of the 5 working spots, not spinning up. Now my question would be, how i can fix this. do i get the Commander Pro, and will that fix it, or is the Fan and RGB hub faulty ? Or maybe the fans ? i really don't know to fix this, and im quite disappointed to see something so expensive not work. any help would be appreciated a lot ! Thank you kind regards
  2. I just bought one Corsair LL 140 RGB fan (not the 2-fans pack) and I'm wondering how can I connect the 4-pin RGB connector to my Commander Pro. There're only 3-pin RGB connectors on the CP. Do I need to purchase additional adapters? Also, I'd appreciate it if anyone can give a pinout of that 4-pin RGB connector. I may try making an adapter cable myself.
  3. Hello, currently I'm having issues with my fans not lighting up, I remember when I first got them they were just super super dim and I feel like that might be the same thing because I see an LED turn on but it's not bright at all. I was using the Deepcool FH-10 but recently I bought 2 Commander Pros. I've tried plugging all the fans directly I to the Mobo and still no change, the Icue software doesnt see the fans either, just my MoBo. No matter what I do I cant get the fans to light up! I cant even figure out how to hook up the Commander Pro properly without losing my USB in front of my case, the usb plugs are bigger than what the USB plug my tower has. Any help you guys can give would be great. Additional specs: CPU Cooler - EVGA CLC 280