• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Last night my keyboard's lights suddenly turned off. I could use the keyboard for another 10 or so minutes before it made the windows device disconnect sound and the keyboard no longer worked. The secondary usb port was working as i had my mouse plugged in to it. A windows explorer window then popped up with the firmware.bin file showing. This closed and opened itself 5 or 6 times over the course of the next few minutes. It now no longer makes any sound or lights when i plug it in and it also doesnt work in second pc. any help would be appreciated. thanks.
  2. Ever since I got my K70 low profile MX Speed keyboard it has caused me nothing but problems with the iQue software. If I ever bring the software to the foreground it only detects my lighting node and not my keyboard until I unplug and re-plug the keyboard again. If I press the profile or brightness button the custom lighting effect I created goes back to default. I can't find a way to delete the three default lighting settings and permanently replace it with the custom one I created. I'm forced to set it once and never touch it again or open the program or it resets and I have to unplug and re-plug it again. Every time I launch iQue it only finds my lighting node. As a side note I have the lighting effects of my keyboard active under the same profile as the Lighting node because I can't find a way to get both to be active at the same time otherwise. Also I have 2 of these keyboards, one at work and one at home both with the same issue on 2 different computers. Can someone help me out with making sure my keyboard is always detected and to keep my custom profile?
  3. I've been having some issues with iCUE ever since I installed it last week (after a few months of just using my standard K70 MK II without it) - Namely, I can't seem to save anything to an onboard profile on the K70, nor can I actually access stored onboard profiles outside of within the iCUE software itself. However, I've also noticed that whenever I turn on the iCUE software, my computer makes the "USB Disconnected" chime - is this normal? I'm not terribly tech savvy so I'm concerned about it. EDIT: There also seems to be a sort of "De-Sync" between the onboard profiles when iCUE is offline VS when it's online (certain keys have different lighting, different DPI settings on my mouse, etc).
  4. hey! i bought k70 about 2 months ago and last 2 weeks keyboard is going crazy and pressing keys itself 1. soft and hard reset didn't worked 2. moving the BIOS switch to BIOS mode too 3. firmware is 3.08 and i cant send it back cause im not in US now the only think that helped for a short time is unplugged and plugged usb from pc please help me with this, any advice or something that can help me some guy had a post like this in 2016, so i will upload a GIF he did, cause i have the same problem UPDATED: i tried to connect it with my laptop, where is no any soft from corsair or something like that and again, keyboard was gonna crazy, pressing keys http://i.gyazo.com/b3f91a6cc18678c75407d58abdc6a65d.gif