• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hi All, First - thanks for taking the time to help me with this. Lately I've been feeling entirely cheated by the hardware manufacturers. Building a PC used to be a fun endeavor for me, but, I guess, as I'm aging with kids, etc. these not-so-straightforward issues are really starting to grind on me. I did search the forum and found some close-but-no-cigar solutions. I have spent weeks of ordering and swapping parts to get to this point. Setup PSU - EVGA 750w Mobo - Asus ROG z-690-e Gaming WIFI (upgraded to latest BIOS ver 3302) CPU - Intel i9-12900k RAM - 32GB (16x2) Corsair Dominator Titanium 6400 (32-40-40-84) 1.4V ver 5.43.01 GPU - RTX 3080Ti HDD - M.2 Samsung 990 PRO Background It took me forever to get this machine to post. With both sticks of RAM in (in the recommended A2 and B2 slots) I would get a 5-round boot loop and then PostCode 55 (no memory found). Finally, after reading a bit online, I tried it with 1 stick of RAM in A2. Voila. I could get the damn thing to boot to BIOS, but it automatically downclocked the RAM to something like 3400Mhz. After playing with the XMP profiles and upgrading the BIOS, I was able to get the board to boot with 1 RAM stick in A2, at the RAMs rated 6400Mhz. I think I used the XMP II profile with a slight upwards voltage adjustment that I saw on a YouTube video. However, I've not yet been able to get it to boot with both sticks installed in A2 and B2. Swapping the sticks does nothing, and it will boot with 1 stick in the A2 slot. On a whim, and with a little bit of oldschool knowledge, I popped both sticks in A1 and A2 and the sucker booted. And it was stable... for a day. Then all hell broke loose. I corrupted my video drivers and then Windows completely took a crap. Now I'm back to a fresh install of Windows and 1 RAM stick. I'm feeling pretty defeated in what used to be a fun hobby of mine. I've never been into overclocking - I just want to play video games and have a stable machine for work. I don't believe I have any hardware failures at this point, I just need the settings that will work. Any ideas? thanks,
  2. Hi over most of this year my pc will start and after about 5 seconds restart, in a loop for at least 3-4 times before finally booting. No input on the screen when it restarts. Occasionally it passes bios post and just before boot menu select it will cut out and restart then. It was quite random and used to boot fine for several days before the restart loops occured. But lately its every single turn on I have a corsair H80i and an overclocked 4690k cpu. [ame= ] [/ame] I am considering buying a new H80i to replace the current one which was bought in December 2014. -- -- Is a replacement worth thinking about, or do these coolers have lifetime warranty? I have uploaded a video today to show what happened when I took it out of the computer case. I have tested the psu with the paperclip method and plugged in a fan and it had no restart issues. I have tried new bios batteries, disabling the overclock completely. Checking stand offs on motherboard, plugging and unplugging the CPU Fan cable, unplugging h80i fans. Memtest with ram for 4 passes over 2-3 hours with no errors. Issue remains with no ram installed. And today reseated the cpu with new arctic silver 5 compound and the restarts continue. I think that the back plate of the h80i is touching the metal of the case behind the motherboard. I considered putting some masking tape over the metal backplate but haven't yet. Also when I took it out in the video it wouldn't of shorted at all on cardboard but the reboot cycle occurred. I am only guessing that a pc outside of the case with nothing connected to it should stay on permanently as i've not tested it outside like that before. Do you know if corsairs warranty is lifetime, and also do you think a new corsair h80i might do the same on my system. I am preying to get the system to turn on first time fine all the time Thanks for reading, Jake
  3. So as I said in the title, after updating ICue to the 3.16.56 on the new windows update 1903, my entire Pc freaks out for no reason. The video output turn green and after the reebot it goes in a bootloop with the error "Inaccessible Boot Device", forcing me to go to the previous backup, wich is exactly the moment after the update 1903 end its installation. I tried multiple times testing what could possibly cause the problem, after some tests I went to the conclusion that the new Icue update was 100% the problem. I don't know what to do. Of course I can keep the previous version, the 3.15.101, with no issues and no more update, but as u can probably guess, this doesn't really fix my problem and it's not a good idea to not update a software. I would like to not make a new and clear installation of windows because it's a lot of time and patience I don't wanna waste. What can I do? I think is an audio incompatibility caused by the new audio of the update 1903 but i'm not sure this is the only one, even tho I've no idea what to do, i'm not sure that DDU could solve my problem and I don't know if corsair it's aware about it. Please help this is getting annoying I apologies for my English, but as some of u can tell it's not my native language