• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. We all start from somewhere right? For some, you might've started building since you were 5 ๐Ÿ‘ถ but for others, they might have started today. From all my seasoned PC builders, do you have any tips for baby PC builders ๐Ÿ‘€? I know when I first started building I had almost no idea what I was doing and definitely took way longer than I should have ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ. For example, one big tip ๐Ÿ’ก I have is to always cable manage the smallest things. It makes upgrading and changing pieces out of your rig way easier๐Ÿ‘ Do you have any other tips? Comment them down below!
  2. We all have our preferred aesthetics when it comes to our setups, whether it be needing everything in your PC to be a certain color/pattern/brand (I'm sure yours is CORSAIR ๐Ÿ˜‰) or just having peripherals that match. Since monitors are often unmentioned, do you prefer them to match with the setup or are you okay with whatever color it comes in? What monitor size and resolution do you prefer when you game as opposed to when you work ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ? How about your PC? Are you just a specs person, someone that doesn't care about RGB and only focuses on getting the best BANG for your BUCK ๐Ÿ’ธ Personally, my setup and PC are all white and I care a bit (a lot) about the aesthetics (I even put vinyl on the bezels of my 2 monitors so they can match the rest of my setup). And yes, my PC is RGB decked out, BUT it is also a powerful machine that can game, work, and stream flawlessly ๐Ÿ˜Ž Lets hear your opinions down below and show off your set up!
  3. Hey Everyone, We are super excited to announce our first ever PRE-BENT liquid custom cooling kit, the XH5000i RGB PRO! Skip the effort of bending tubes and use that extra time to play a few more games ๐Ÿ˜Ž Here are a few quick highlights: XD7 RGB Distribution Plate system powers your loop with an integrated high-performance Xylem D5 pump that offers low-noise cooling XC7 RGB PRO CPU Water Block combines premium construction and extreme cooling performance, compatible with Intelยฎ LGA 1700, LGA 1200, and AMDยฎ AM4 sockets 256 Individually addressable RGB LEDs integrated into the CPU water block, pump/reservoir, and cooling fans, controlled via our powerful CORSAIR iCUE software Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ down below: Q: What cases are compatible with the kit? A: This kit is bent to fit perfectly into our CORSAIR 5000X and 5000D Series cases. Q: Am I able to further customize my pre-bent tubing? A: Of course! This kit includes a cutting and bending kit (heat source not included) if you want to further customize your pre-bent tubing. Q: Does this kit come with coolant? A: Yup! We include one liter of clear XL8 Performance coolant to keep your loop running clean and cool, pre-mixed with anti-corrosion and anti-bacterial inhibitors. Let us know your thoughts below!
  4. We have all been in that situation where we finally finish a build and then BAM the cables look like a bird's nest ๐Ÿค•. Are you a sucker for cable management or have cables all over your setup/build? All my cable management wizards ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ, do you have any tips and tricks for anyone struggling? Please do show and tell us! For anyone that is struggling, feel free to post photos and maybe one of our friends will be able to help you out!
  5. We take inspiration from everything around us and on the web ๐ŸŒ. In that sense, what has inspired your PC builds over time? Did you get inspired by either a movie/show ๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ or maybe even someone else's build? How long did it take for you to actually be satisfied with how your build looks like ๐Ÿ‘€? I was definitely mesmerized by all the beautiful all-white builds and I tried to buy all-white hardware for my current PC โ˜๏ธ Let us know down below! Halo ๐Ÿ”ซ inspired build ๐Ÿ“ธ: BeautifulAd5310 via r/CORSAIR
  6. Hey Everyone, We are excited to show you our new addition and refresh to the HXi Power Supply family, the HX1000i and HX1500i fully modular ATX Power Supplies! With platinum power at your command, these PSUs have the strength needed to power your most demanding PC upgrades and games. Here's a few quick highlights: Fully Modular, only connect the cables your system needs A 140mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing fan to provide exceptionally quiet and long-lasting performance Fully digital platform with resonant LLC topology and DC-to-DC conversion minimizes noise for extremely quiet operation 105ยฐC Japanese Electrolytic Capacitors means consistent power with trusted reliability. Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables you to create custom fan curves, monitor power settings, toggle between single to multi-rail overcurrent production, and more Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ below: Q: Is there a Zero RPM fan mode? A: Yes! The PSU has near silent operation at low to medium loads Q: What connectors are included? A: With three EPS12V connectors, these PSU's are fully compatible with modern motherboards Q: What sleeved cables are compatible? A: Our Type 4 Gen 4 sleeved cables here are compatible. Let us know if you guys have any questions or thoughts!
ร—
ร—