• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. I have several corsair products and I have been a fan of their hardware for a long time. That being said I recently tried to upgrade my firmware for my two coolers only to have the same problem occur on both devices. after the update the cooler cannot detect pump speed and reports "Pump failure". I swapped out my commander core from my h115 to my h110 (same part#75-004278) and got the same error. I then hooked up my h115 and its controller and everything worked great. when I opened ICUE it prompted me to update the pump firmware again but for the h115i so I did. Shortly after the update I again got pump failure alert. So I unplugged the cooler and swapped in my OEM air cooler to boot the machine and tried to update the firmware for the commander core. After it had updated I hooked the AIO back to the Processor and turned it back on. It immediately gave temperature warning and my motherboard shut the pc down. When I restarted the computer and booted into windows the AIO wouldn't show up in ICUE software and my temps were climbing fast. Apparently the firmware update bricked my h115i's commander core (it doesn't work at all). so now I am running on the h110i and its original commander core both on newest firmware. it constantly gives pump failure warning in ICUE it can't see the pump speed but it is pumping and all my fans blink red as well as the pump head. My system is running but it keeps giving pump failure warning. I tried to find a copy of the old firmware but it doesn't seam to exist. As you can see in the attached file coolant temps are amazing so it is pumping. I am kind of upset as I now have several failed corsair products. and it seems to only be the newer products as all my older stuff still runs great. 2x bad hx850 power supplies 1x bad 140mm series 8 fan 2x bad AIO coolers 3x bad 120mm series 8 fan 1x stick vengeance pro RGB that wont stay synced Sorry for the "venting" its just becoming a lot of money for my VR arcade business. URVR
  2. This is how it used to work: This is how it tries to work (and fails): The only way to keep my fans at a reasonable level is using the "custom" cooling, which is just a fixed value (25% in this case). No other software besides iCue can write configurations, so, what can I do?
  3. Hello All! I've just installed the H100i Elite LCD and whilst is looks great etc, the pump has a loud buzzing and I cannot get the RPM of the pump down below 2000rpm to try and stop it. I've installed the radiator up top and on the side and in both configurations the pump noise is the same. Everything is installed properly (I've triple checked). Has anyone else experienced this issue with this AIO? If not I may send back for a replacement. Alternatively, if someone at Corsair see's this, is there any plans for a firmware update to reduce the Quite mode RPM like there was for the previous models of H110i? Thanks! James
  4. Hello fellow Corsair users :): I have had to reinstall Windows due to issues updating. I have begun reinstalling everything when I found that my H110i liquid cooler doesn't show up in iCue or Corsair Link. I am aware that the H110i is incompatible with iCue 4, so I tried iCue 3.38.61 with no luck. I tried Corsair Link 4, and it does not show up there either. It was all working fine before I reinstalled Windows. If anyone is able to help me, I'd appreciate any answers.
  5. Hello everyone. Recently (less than 3 months ago) I bough a H100i RGB SE. All my build has been white since the start and so the RGB from cooler, motherboard, ram etc. But out of nowhere the pump from the cooler turned yellow-ish and right now is full yellow-orange (picture attached). Is this a software problem, windows or what? Thanks for the help!
  6. H110i not being detected in device manager but the pump is working as i can feel vibration in the tubes and my pc is usable and not overhearing. I tried connecting the pump to aio_pump but still not detected in bios (rpm not showing). The fans were constantly running at full speed so i temporarily attach them in cpu_fan instead of connecting it the pump. It also not a usb header issue as i already tested those. Also not a cable issue as i already tested using another. It has sata power cable btw. Could it be a power issue? It used to be being detected from my old motherboard. My new board is asus strix b250f.
  7. My h110i is no longer detected I have checked device manager and nothing is there tried link and icue that doesnt pick it up I have also uninstalled both link and icue and tried siv and siv just says there is no AIO installed can see any usb devices trying to be installed and all installed ones say they are working properly but none of them are corsair products. I have also tried different usb cables plugged in externally and the device still doesnt show up anywhere.
  8. Upgrading my PC this month for my birthday. Going from an i5-4690K to a Ryzen 5 3600, and from an Asus Maximus VII Formula to an MSI B450 Tomahawk. One problem is I managed to somehow misplace the packaging for my H110i (with all the extra hardware in it). Does anybody have a lead on where I could purchase/acquire an AM4 bracket for the H110i? I have proof of purchase still, and I believe the product is under warranty still (not that that matters with lost accessories). This is the normal H110i. Not the GT or the GTX. (The one that came in the black and yellow box with the tubes that come out of the side, not out of the top) Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would hate to be stuck using the Wraith cooler that comes in the box with the R5 3600.
  9. Hello! I've done a little research on this but I can't seem to find the right answer.. Basically I was wondering, could I install the H115i Pro RGB into the front of a 450D without losing the HDD bays? Would even the H110i Pro fit without sacrificing them? I wanted to do an intake push configuration from the front but I don't know of any other way to have my Hard Drives installed if I were to do this. If I have to, I could just mount it up top but if there's any other way to install Hard Drives other than the removable bay, I'm all ears. Any tips appreciated! Thanks :)