• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hello everyone, everything good? I recently discovered why my headset has constant connection failures and also crackling sounds. I monitored it through my router and noticed that whenever someone uses the 2.4Ghz wifi network it starts to happen, when 5Ghz is used it doesn't happen. I tried to change the router channel but the problem persists. I tried to decrease the signal strength but the problem persists. Obviously it is not a failure in the headset, but an interference between technologies, and unfortunately I cannot disable the 2.4 Ghz wifi because my mom's cell phone connects only on that frequency. Could you help me find ways to get around this problem?
  2. I recently uninstalled all Corsair's drivers and ICUE software and reinstalled them. Now my headset is disconnecting and reconnecting every 5 minutes. I had to reinstall the driver's because of a crackling noise that kept happening when I was watching youtube. Do I need to RMA my headset?
  3. Hi there ! I've got the VOID pro RGB and it works pretty well except that sometimes, for no specific reason, some noise will make crackling sounds is the headset. The audio volume is not strong, and it does not happen all the time, so it seems it's not a hardware issue. It often goes away when I reboot the computer (Win 10 x64) but will always come back eventually. I can't update the firmware with Icue, as Icue says I've already have the latest firmware version (even if it is v. 0.01 and I think that's weird). Does anyone else have the same issue and/or an idea to fix it?
  4. Hey! I have been using the Void Pro Wireless headset for about a year now, but in the past couple months there has been crackling every so often in the audio. It's not consistent, but it happens enough and is disruptive enough that I notice it. All of my corsair stuff is up to date as well. Would it somehow be a driver that needs updating? When I bring the iCUE dashboard up it generally helps fix it a bit, but not all the time.
  5. The middle fan on my H150i Pro makes this buzzing / crackling noise and starts to appear only when its above 1450RPM. Other 2 fans are quiet even at 1600RPM. I know its only this middle fan making the noise because I managed to pinpoint it through iCue software by fiddling with each fan's RPM. I tried to loosen and tighten the screws but the noise is still very audible and is annoying. I think the fan's motor making this sound but I'm not sure. Any ideas or help is much appreciated. PS:This suddenly started to happen after 4months of usage. [ame] [/ame]