• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. I newly got the Corsair K60 RGB Pro Low Profile keyboard and am really happy with it. The RGB is amazing and this is my first mechanical keyboard. I am; however, a little dismayed at the flexibility with the lighting/integrations. The only lighting mode that is there in iCUE is that of Void Visualizer. I select it on my keyboard and the visualizer does not work. I read on some reddit posts and other forums that for this to work on any corsair keyboard, there needs to be a Wallpaper Engine wallpaper that is audio responsive. If you do not want to use wallpaper engine, then you need to have a corsair audio accessory to be able to use this feature. Is there any way where the Visualizer can work without the audio accessory on the keyboard? There even seems to be a lacking in the RGB profiles for software, for example there is no Discord Plugin/integration that can display Discord notifications and other things on the keyboard. Also, a long shot, but is there any way to integrate lighting from other companies also? I have a SteelSeries rival 600 mouse and a SteelSeries Arctis 5 headphone. My laptop itself is a Lenovo Legion Y740 that has iCUE enabled lighting so it would essentially be unifying the RGB of all the devices.
  2. Hello, I was trying to set up profiles for my keyboard and when I set up the Void Visualizer lighting mode on my K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE it did not seem to work (Did not get visualizer effect when I played music or when I set it to react when I used the microphone). I have the Corsair VOID RGB USB (Non-Pro) as my headphones and default playback device and it is attached to the USB ports on the Corsair ST100 RGB Stand. Thank you in advance
  3. Hey, so, I am here to vent out my frustration a bit and also give some feedback along the way, so without any further ado let's get into it. 1. Void visualizer So, I'm really into gimmicks like this but I'll be honest, being a bit of an audiophile as well, I can't agree with having to buy one of your headsets only to have to use this feature and the fact that it's not available otherwise only with some 3rd party software is really annoying. I don't like having to constantly switch between software when listening to music or playing a game. I see this as a scheme more or less to force people to buy your products and it's a bit of an.. well you know what kind of move it is no need to state it. Secondly I think you could get more people to buy your products if this feature would work without a corsair headset. Due to the fact that it's limited to only working with your products I'm actually considering selling my keyboard and mouse and getting something else, it's that big of a deterrent for me personally. 2. Hopes and expectations So, I was holding out on upgrading my pc for the past 3 years cause I wanted to do a full on Corsair build well for all of the parts where you guys manufacture something in hopes that this issue will be addressed. Sadly you never changed the policy here so I am now inclined to just getting other brands that have any sort of RGB effects that are more on the cheaper side of things. I never mind having to pay a premium for something, but if I do, I have higher expectations, seeing as nothing really changed even if there are plenty of complaints about this out there is a bit sad if you ask me. All those voices out there, crying out for a change, but, in the end, just being ignored. 3. Backups Being someone who invests quite a bit of time into making all sorts of profiles with specific actions/lighting effects a feature to sync everything to the cloud would be really awesome. I'm not even asking you to have things stored on your end, like some sort of sync to any type of drive would be great. Or even an option to export and import all of your profiles at once would be nice. It's one of those quality of like type of things that you could do, again, never implemented for whatever reason. 4. Product quality For something that is a bit more on the expensive side of things you would expect everything to be better working, sadly I am among the very few who got the K button light issue 1 week into owning the keyboard. And yes I did read the forums and tried all sorts of solutions mentioned there, and no I did not spill anything on it as that seems to be the reason why this might happen. I tend to take care of things as much as possible. That's about it, I don't think I will be entering the forum anymore, but please feel free to leave any comments you like. These are my thoughts and opinions based on my experience using your products, I do know they might vary from what others think, but I didn't come here to have any sort of debate. Also, your forum emoticons are really out of date, an update here might also be nice. Cheers!
  4. I recently updated my iCUE software and the VOID Visualizer feature subsequently went kaput. (My devices are ST100 stand, K70 RAPIDFIRE, VOID RGB.) I resolved the problem by uninstalling (because Corsair hates you trying to install an older executable, cheerfully telling you you have the latest version) and reinstalling 3.17. This is why I always keep the executables now, in case Corsair breaks something for me. Prior to the reinstall I tried rolling-back the audio drivers, see if that'd work, to no avail. I have W7 all up-to-date, so it's nothing to do with what's on my end. I figured I'd report it here on the forums in case anyone else was thinking of updating. Any thoughts on why this is from anyone knowledgeable, or what I could possibly do to make the latest update work for me? Thanks in advance. :)