• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 10 results

1. I like LL fans. I have 5 LL120 in white. My new case can take 140mm fans in all locations and I want to upgrade to LL140 in white but they don't make them? I looked around and there have been similar posts asking the same thing but that was 3-4 years ago. So I'm asking again in 2024. Official word would be nice too.
  2. Do you have a white cable that has 3 PCIE/CPU connectors on the power supply side and a 12 port connection on the GPU side? I have the Corsair RM80 2021 power supply and the Zotac GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Trinity OC White Edition graphics card.
  3. Hi everybody, first of all I want to say that I am a really big fan of corsair and its products! My actually setup includes... ... Corsair Crystal Series 280x case - in white ... Corsair RM750x Power Supply - in white ... Corsair Vengance RGB Pro 64GB Kit - in white ... Corsair Hydro Series H100i RGB Platinum SE 240mm - in white ... Corsair Commander Pro ... Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 LowProfile Keyboard ... Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless and now we come to the real "problem"... in order to perfect my setup, I wanted to install 4 LL140s, but these are only available in black, so i had to switch to the smaller LL120s to keep my case design clean. so far so good... unfortunately it "annoys" me every time I look at my computer that the LL140 does not exist in white... I can't believe that I'm the only one who wants to have the 140mm version in white in addition to the great LL120 in white. Maybe we can generate some attention with this post and Corsair will listen to us? ;) thanks for reading... have a great day... bye! roathic PS: White PBT Keycaps for the Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 LowProfile would be also very nice!!! :D
  4. First off, thank you for reading I would love your opinion on this as i am torn! My case is a Black Meshify 2 and i am running 3 Corsair LL 120 fans as an intake on the front of the case. My Mother board is an Asus Prime Z490 I want to water cool my CPU and still have the computer look nice but for whatever reason (please tell me if there is one) corsair only has the ML120's on most of their AIO's with the exception of the H100i platinum. Though my initial thought when building this PC was to go white, the price and availability of the items quickly curbed my desire. Now, does mixing the ML fans and LL fans still look good? Would it look bad if i put the white AIO with the LL fans in my case? Is there any down side to using the LL fans to push air through the AIO? I have tried looking for pictures but cannot find any so if you have please post! Thank you all, Mike
  5. With the new 3080 series GPU's coming available slowly, a big aspect of concern for many people without an already "beefy" build is the fact that they are recommending a minimum of 850w PSUs to power the cards. Currently, I am building an entirely new build to support the new series of card including a full corsair Hydro x series custom water cooling loop, several corsair LL120 RGB case and radiator fans (white edition), and a corsair crystal series 570x white case. Now I was hoping to add a white corsair PSU to the mix to keep the same aesthetic (ik you wont be able to see it except from the back/inside of the case but I am an enthusiast and want to build a full white build :D:) but after searching on the official corsair website, the maximum wattage on the fully modular RMx White series is only 850w. I intend on extending my build in the future and pushing my system so I was hoping to get a PSU with at least 1000w but was wondering why there are no more white series PSU's above that 850w threshold possibly in the AX or HX series. I would love to see an AX white or HX white series of PSUs implemented in the near future for the true enthusiasts out there like myself who want a high powered fully white PC build.
  6. Hello people, let me start off by saying that this 680X build is my 2nd pc build. The first one is my current 900D (AIR) only. Due my work, being away alot, I am a little hesitant going full water... So pls no comments on the 900D that it is overkill for just AIO.. I wanted a white build. It has to do with some factors I want to add to the case later on, like the figure of a crab /cancer logo because I've lost my mother to it, and my father is currently in his last phase with cancer.. On Tweakers (A Dutch tech/nerd site) I've got a bunch of photo's to look at, if someone is interested so far. ( https://tweakers.net/gallery/413684/fotoalbum/?MapID=95528 ) I am still somewhat in the planning phase on what to do, take looks in consideration, routing the cables (length) etc. The thing is: I have a decider to make considering a AIO. I wanted as much Corsair as possible, even had the new 280 rad, but opted to go for a 360 rad in white, so that is unfortunately a Asus LC RGB 360 (with white QL's push pull) I had mounted the rad with the tubes starting from the bottom of the case towards the pump. Last night I changed that to the tubes starting at the top of the rad, going slightly down towards the pump in a bend config around the RAM-sticks. Then this morning GamersNexus posted on YT a topic about the AIO orientation, and how it is mostly mounted wrongly. Long story short: Air (between 2% and 10%)-bubbles in a AIO tend to go to the highest point in a loop (logical). Is the highest point the AIO, then with 99% of the current pumpconfig the pump will run dry and dies over time. So then to my debate... My first opt; was on the bottom of the 680X, but didn't want the 240 rad in white. Best option according Nexus is placing the radiator at the top of the case, the air will stay somewhere in the radiator. I want the 360rad push-pull to the front. Do I place the rad with the tubes starting from the bottom side of the rad, straight up to the CPU/pump; which is slightly lower then the top of the rad. And let it run for some time on the back of the case so the air will flow to the (then oriented up position) radiator and after e few hours on the normal position or do I mount the rad with the tubes starting from the top side of the rad, in a fancy curl around the RAM sticks to the CPU/pump? New build specs: Case: 680X Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A CPU: 9600K NVMe: 1 M.2 500GB Samsung NVMe: 1 M.2 1TB Samsung PSU: Corsair RM850x (2018) White RAM: 32GB 2Dimms Corsair White 3000Mhz RAM: 2Dimms Corsair Light Enhancement kit Fans: 5x QL 140 white, 6 or 7x QL120 white AIO: Asus ROG Strix LC 360 White Edition Keyboard: K70 MK.2 SE GPU: Asus 1060 DUAL O6GB White
  7. Alright, so I've recently purchased the 465x RGB and I am tired of the annoying x's over my LL120 fans, however, if I remove the filter, than I get more annoying holes in the front of the case. So I've come to y'all. The issue is, I want to find a filter compatible with the 465x that doesn't cover up the Light Loop fans, or I'd like to find a case within a similar price range of the 465x that comes with LL120 fans and looks about the same. If worse comes to worse, I'll 3D print a bracket to cover up the holes, but if there is an alternative, please let me know!
  8. I have had a Scimitar for years and it has even undergone an ant infestation and survived. In short Corsair has quality products and I love their stuff. With the release of the new Scimitar Elite I'm just hoping they will soon release a white version especially since they don't have a wide selection of white mice. I have a white corsair case, AIO, headset, and keyboard, and RAM but no mouse to match. Just really hoping this changes soon.
  9. I have just got a RM850x in white ( CP-9020188-uk ) Looking to get some better braided cables for the sata connectors, but I'm a little confused !!!!! From your cable-compatibility list https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/psu-cable-compatibility it says the sata and peripheral connectors are type 3 and can see from the cables, this is true. But the braided cables kits say there are for any type 4 which the RM850x is included in their list. So how do a get a better braided cables for the sata , for type 3 ? or are they the same for that cable and for some other they are type 4.
  10. Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB Tempered Glass Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Ram: CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4 x 8GB) Power Supply: CORSAIR RMx White Series RM850x White Video Card: GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2060 Boot/Storage Drive: Corsair Force MP510 M.2 2280 960GB (2) Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i RGB PLATINUM SE W/ 240mm Radiator Fans: LL Series LL120 RGB White Triple Pack with Lighting Node PRO. And most important is the BitWit mug. :)