• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 13 results

1. Hi, I have been using Corsair Link for a while to control the curve and speed of my Corsair H115i, and ICUE to control the headphones. After the last update of the ICUE software, Corsair Link has stopped controlling the pump and fans to let ICUE control it. As many of you know, it has been happening for years that if you use ICUE to control fans and pumps, after a while the RPMs get stuck and you need to restart ICUE and close Corsair.service 32 to get it working again. ********ing crap. I have reverted the last update, installed and uninstalled the two programs in different order, but ICUE still takes priority over H115i control. Does anyone know of a way to force Link to take control of the fans/pump? I don't want to be restarting Corsair service 32 and ICUE every 5 minutes to avoid the fans getting stuck and overheating and screwing up my pc. By the way, I don't understand how after so much time Corsair haven't pronounced on this issue and have solved the corsair.service32 problem. Thank you very much in advance, cheers
  2. CORSAIR VOID Elite wireless headset is stuck at 100% volume. Operating on a Windows laptop. I can adjust volume settings for all other audio devices, but the audio slider for the CORSAIR option literally won't move from 100% ... unless you mute it. I'm running on the latest 3.38.61 software -- just installed this morning.
  3. Greetings! I am new to PC building and this was my first successful build but I am about to transfer from an NZXT case to a Corsair case. I have no idea how to get my commander pro unstuck without breaking it and so this case has just been sitting for over 6 months now and I do want to finally get it out and all put into it. How would you consider getting this module unstuck without essentially damaging it? I don't want to have to buy a new one as they aren't cheap but I also want to get this done ASAP. I heard to use a blowdryer but I am worried it would warp or damage the components inside as electronics don't do well with heat.
  4. I have recently bough this keyboard and installed the latest version of icue. When I turn on the pc, the keyboard is set to the default layout (Everything red except WASD and arrow keys). When I open up iCUE, it starts the raimbow for a few seconds and then it stays completely red. Instant lighting is disabled and iCUE DOES recognize it as RGB, but no matter what setting I put, it just stays red. Please help. Thanks in advanced.
  5. Hi, ICUE had a new update so I clicked the update button but its been hours now and its still stuck on (updating...) loading screen. What do I do? I'm worried that if I restart my computer the pump cooler might stop working and become bricked. I just got cooler this year in march. Is it fixable and can I restart my computer? Please let me know thanks.
  6. Hello I'm triying to update my iCUE 4.10 to the last version 4.13. I tried directly through the application and with the .msi installer and I hace the same issue ... I can start the installation but diretly the installer is freeezing on this page : https://www.noelshack.com/2021-27-5-1625856381-image-2021-07-09-204620.png If i click on this window I have the message : Corsair iCue not responding https://www.noelshack.com/2021-27-5-1625856476-image-2021-07-09-204754.png I tried to stop all iCue services and process on the task manager before to do the installation and it's the same issue... Do you know how to resolve the issue ?
  7. Every couple of days when my pc wakes from sleep mode one of the ALT/FN/CTL keys is somehow toggled on (without any keys being pressed). When this happens everything looks normal but none of the alpha keys register when typing (though I can see them activating on press in iCUE). To get the keys working I have to press all the ALT/FN/CTL keys one at a time to find and reset the toggled one. Has anyone else seen something like this?
  8. Heya guys, I've just gotten my K65 lux RBG and I'm stuck with the firmware not wanting to update. I already made a ticket: 2004007174. I've also tried different ways to reset it, but it didn't work.
  9. Hi everyone, I have this problem with my Corsair keyboard, it happens randomly. When I use the volume control on the keyboard it stops working and it's like if the control is stuck on zero volume, or sometimes it happens the opposite, the volume keeps going to 100 and keyboard stops working. In Icue there's a red triangle on the keyboard, the only way to fix this is to unplug the usb cable and connect it again. I made a video of the problem: https://streamable.com/623bvm I want to know what's the problem: the motherboard or the keyboard? Thanks to everyone for the help! :biggrin:
  10. I have a Commander Pro with Fan #3, #4, and #5 connected to radiator fans, Fan #6 connected to the XD5 pump, and Temp #1 connected to the XD5 temperature sensor. Under "Performance" I have set Fan #3, #4, and #5 to "Hydro X Series Fans", and Fan #6 to "Hydro X Series Pumps". Fan #4 and #5 change RPM with temperature and go to 0 RPM when the temperature is low, but Fan #3 is stuck at a fixed RPM. If set all the fans to a "Custom 1" performance setting with a custom curve based on "Commander Pro Temp", all the fans including Fan #3 respond to the curve. If I change the fans back to "Hydro X Series Fans", Fan #3 alone remains stuck at the last used RPM from the custom curve. I've force updated the firmware with no effect.
  11. As the title suggests, the firmware update has been stuck at 50% for about 30 minutes now. I am scared to abort it since it said it could make the device inoperable. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  12. Hello everyone! First poster here. After multiple days of trial and error, research, and annoyance, I've discovered a very specific and odd iCUE bug that may be affecting hundreds of users across many Corsair keyboards. Here it is: When iCUE is open, exiting fullscreen applications (usually games, sometimes media) can cause the shift key to become "virtually stuck." It shows up in the Windows 10 virtual keyboard, and somehow causes all keyboards plugged into the computer to be affected. It only goes away when you restart iCUE. The key itself is not faulty, and it has nothing to do with the keyboard firmware. I know this because I've found hundreds of reports of "virtually stuck shift keys" across many keyboards, even brand new ones, with no fixes. Some people (like me) even tried reinstalling keyboard drivers, checking sticky keys, and doing a complete windows reinstall. The only thing I've found that works is turning iCUE off and back on. Super annoying bug, and incredibly hard to research. I haven't found a single person who figured this out yet, which is why I wanted to post. I hope it's easy to fix, and gets resolved with either a windows update or iCUE update in the near future. It's annoying to need to restart iCUE every now and then, but at least now I know how to fix it, short of restarting my whole computer. My hope is that this post might help anyone who has this bug, or help Corsair fix it and therefore save lots of money on people who replaced keyboards or switched off Corsair products (which I generally love). Wasn't sure where exactly to post this, so if you do, please spread the news if you are a more experienced forum user than I. :biggrin:
  13. i just bough my corsair harpoon wireless for like 2 month ago when this mice release, there is no problem with my mice till 2 days ago, my mice accidentally not detected on my laptop even via wire, bluetooth and 2.4 dongle, my mice still on when i connect a cables, still on when i switch to dongle or bluetooth mode but not detected, i try on another pc/ laptop but nothing happen, i assume my mice firmware was stuck, i wanna hard reset this mice but i didn't know ho to do it, does anyone got this problem ? please help me to solve it.:biggrin: PS: i let my mice on for 2 days till battery runs out hoping mice reset itself when its empty lol