• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 2 results

1. Why doesn't Corsair place the version number of the RAM on the outside of the package box? Unfortunately, I did not pay close enough attention to MSI's website for memory compatibility on an MSI MEG X570 Unify motherboard. The CMW32GX4M4C3200C16 memory that I purchased (4 x 8GB Vengeance RGB Pro) would not work with all 4 sticks in the 4 slots. It would work with any 2 sticks. After talking with MSI and reviewing the compatibility chart, you need version 4.31 NOT 4.32. Fortunately, Newegg took my Corsair memory back because it was within 30 days. However, I am stuck because vendor can tell me the version. You have to open the box and inspect each RAM stick. I read so many negative stories about Corsair on here and now am building a second gaming PC with Corsair products, again. You would think I would have learned the first time around. Corsair is not answering the phone and is extremely slow answering messages. Prior to buying the specified Corsair product, I called both Corsair and MSI to make sure of compatibility. Neither mentioned version number and both said something to the effect of "our products work very well together" and what you want should work. I should have picked up on the word "should". Shame on me I guess. Is there any solution to buying compatible RAM for all 4 slots?
  2. So i've had Corsair Vengeance LPX memory (CMK16GX4M2Z3200C16) in my computer since Dec 2017 and it has been working great with XMP enabled as this is stock overclocked memory. The box says 3200mhz on it and thats what it was set too. The issue now is I went and bought the exact same kit to go from 16GB to 32GB and my computer was blue screening and apps were crashing constantly. Once I turned off XMP it was fine. I ran MemTest86 with xmp on and off, With it on I got about 700 errors at one point and another try it crashed the program. With xmp off it works fine no errors and finishes a pass no problem. I tried different slots, I even exchanged the ram for the same one and I have the same problems again. SO XMP worked on old memory but not new memory. The only difference I can see between the sticks is the new stuff is VER 4.32 and the 2 year old ram is Ver 5.32. So the old ram has a newer version number than the new stuff? I checked and the packaging has changed since the old one and the serial number is a higher number indicating it is newer stock made more recently. Sorry for the long rant but This is all the info I have and I am at a loss what to do. And yes my Bios is up to date. Thanks for the help.