• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Is there a left-handed and rgb wireless keyboard? The base of the k63 is designed for right-handed users, left-handed people put the mouse on the left. Thank you
  2. Hello. Just bought this mouse couple of weeks ago. Just realized Left Mouse Button Releasing itself when i was not pressing really hard. It's happening without i release my finger. I mean there is no releasing click sound. Button itself releasing without any click sound. I think it's hardware problem. I wonder does every ironclaw wireless mouse have same problem?
  3. Hi Everybody, I'm not sure if these forums have any official support or presence but I wanted to raise the point about the lack of left handed options and ask the question if anybody has an answer to any future plans. I currently have the Corsair Silent Strafe RGB keyboard with the textured WASD keys. My Textured WASD keys however sit across keys OKL: because that's how i can mirror a WASD set up as a left hander. I use a Razer Deathadder LH mouse because Corsair don't have any ergonomically designed LH mice. my ideal would be to have a LH version of the glaive or similar. I actually bought the RH version and tried for 3 months to switch hands, but I just can't get the accuracy on my RH and I gave up with it. I understand it's making something for approximately 10% of the market and I get why there isn't many, but just like Razer if there was one it would give me an option! If anybody knows anything or has an idea on alternatives for both mouse and keyboard it would be great. Likewise with the keyboard I'd love OKL: textured keys even if i had to buy them separately! Thanks for reading. Craig
  4. :D finally after months of annoyance, I got upset enough to enter the corsair files and found where each button is defined, tinkered around until I got Left click able to be remapped, imagine it would apply to other corsair models as well. 1. go to : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\Corsair Utility Engine\devices" 2. open the xml of your device in notepad, for me "profile_scimitar.xml" 3. near the bottom is the line <protectedKeys size="dynamic"> <item>Mouse1</item> </protectedKeys> 4. remove the line Mouse1 to create <protectedKeys size="dynamic"> <item></item> </protectedKeys>