• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Hi everyone. Just wanted to get some recommendations on cases that can fit the h150i PRO XT (360mm AIO) as a front intake and with tubes down? Tubes down is a must as recently a lot of info going around about incorrectly front mounting AIO with the tubes up. I'm also using a 2080ti (305mm length) which the tubes will need to navigate around. I was looking at Phanteks P500A and Cooler Master H500 but hard to tell if there's enough space and tube length for the H150 to reach the bottom. Suggestions would be much appreciated! I know there is also the option for top exhaust which solves the tubes problem, but worried this will make my CPU too hot especially as I'm using the very hot i9900k and 2080ti GPU. My Specs CPU Intel i9 9900k GPU ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB ROG Strix OC Edition Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 64 GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3000 MHz C15 Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1 TB Motherboard ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi) Z390 Cooler AIO Corsair H150i Pro XT PSU 750W Corsair HX Series HX750 Many thanks in advance for any help! Stef
  2. Hi All, I bought a new H115i RGB Platinum last week. Once installed it was clear there was a large anount of air stuck in the pump. When running on quiet profile in iCUE this was audible over all my case fans. The noise sounds like a constant ticking or crackling. As other have suggested I took the cooler off and gave it a good tap and shake to try and dislodge any air pockets. This did not help. I then returned the unit to amazon and they sent me a new one. Upon installing the new one it had exactly the same problem. Quiet mode and balanced mode profiles were extremely noisy with the pump turning silent when put in extreme mode. Both myself and my father have owned over 6 AIO's from corsair and never experienced this level of noise from a pump. Again as others have suggested this noise goes away when the case is layed flat.I am mounting the 280mm rad in the front of the case (275R) with the tubes at the top (higher than the pump). Can anyone give me any confidence in buying a 3rd cooler? I suspect amazon wouldnt let me return a 3rd one. I was temped to buy the H115i Pro XT but I am pretty sure its the exact same CoolIT pump design and could have a similar problem. Thanks in advance for any advice or thoughts!
  3. Hello! I'm figuring out a build for my work (primarily a laptop repair center) and would like to put a RAID 10 array into an Air 540 case. The case fits all of our other needs perfectly, however it only comes from the factory with support for 2x 3.5" disks and 4x 2.5" disks. The build will be utilizing an M.2 for fast storage, so I don't need any 2.5" disks, and we have no expansion cards either (although we'd like to be able to have access to at least one slot when necessary). Is there some sort of internal enclosure out there we can get to replace the 4x 2.5" enclosure to facilitate this? Or some other workaround you can think of? Thanks!
  4. Hi all, on the RM650x, does the fan blow air inside the PSU or does it blow hot air out?