Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'battery life'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hi there, I posted about this on Reddit and CorsairArt quickly replied to my post (thanks again for that); I will briefly summarize my question and my request: I recently bought a K100 AIR and I was wondering if there is any setting (either via an official APP or via a shady script) to lower the maximum charge level (i.e. to reach 60% instead of 100%) in order to preserve the health and life span of the battery. I am going to use the keyboard via dongle/Bluetooth for 9~hrs/day, and then I will connect the cable and use the keyboard in another PC for 4~hrs/day. My concern is the health of the battery. This continuous charge/discharge near 100% is certainly harmful. You can find more information about that on this page, Table 4 and Figure 6, and it can also be verified in more accredited papers (I simply do not have a handy link for those). In general, charging any lithium-ion battery to about half its maximum capacity will keep it "usable" (the term may vary) for 3 years more. I just want to avoid stressing the battery when I'm at home, since I don't need to leave it at 100%. It would be nice to be able to do this directly from the iCUE software, or at least have a hint on how to do this via DLL. Thank you all very much, I hope this feature will be implemented. This can also be applied to any other wireless peripheral with a lithium battery.
  2. I left my Corsair Virtuoso SE plugged in overnight and when I turned it on this morning, it indicated that it had critical battery (notification sounds and red LED). Then I proceeded to use the headset in USB mode for around 2 - 3 hours and decided to use it in wireless mode again and, in 5 minutes, the headset indicated again that it had low battery. Apart from what just happened today, the battery life of the headset is lackluster at best, with luck I get 4 hours of battery life compared to the advertised 20. I have already made sure that I'm running the latest iCUE version and headset / dongle firmware versions. Apart from RMA, is there a solution for this problem? EDIT: I'm using my headset in wireless mode in a computer that has iCUE installed, led turned green and battery status in the Software is "high". I am measuring how many hours the battery will last, I will update later with more details.
  3. I bought a brand new headset in may 25, 2019. About 2 weeks ago, i'm having troubles with the battery. I charged them for about 5 hours, it shows that the battery is full charged, but when i turn on the headset, they have about 20-50% only. That % last for about 10 minutes, i tried to recalibrate the battery and hold the mute botton for 30 seconds, to reset it, but nothing worked. Are my headsets faulthy? btw, i uploaded a video so you can see it by yourself: [ame] [/ame]