• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. I just got my HS70 pro wireless headset today and I am setting it up. One of the first things I noticed when everything turned on was there was a fuzzy sound in the background despite nothing playing. I muted the mic (the mic was not plugged in at this point, but it is now) and the fuzzy sound stopped. I tried to google how to turn this off and was told to turn off voice prompts and if that didnt work to reset the headset. This has not worked either, if anyone can tell me how to reliably turn on and off this feedback I would appreciate it.
  2. Hello, I have an issue with the mic in wireless mode where my voice cuts out every 10 to 15 seconds for at least half a second and up to two seconds. As you can imagine this is really annoying for people who listen to me as well for me having to repeat every third word at least three times over and over again just to have this cutting out again. Depending on how I set up the channel in windows it fades out (1 Channel, 24 bit, 48000 Hz) or it cuts out at lower bitrates (1 channel, 16 bit, 48000Hz) I tried to reset the whole headset, I tried to find the issue in windows settings, I tried to find anything that could give me a hint as to where this issue might come from including discord, teampeak, this forum and iCUE with no result. ICUE just hangs up over and over again even after two attempts to reinstall it. I won't reformat my Harddrives just to get this issue fixed as i've seen people suggesting here. iCUE version im Using is 4.24.193 Headset firmware version is 5.11.88 Wireless receiver firmware version is 5.7.115 Thank you in advance Gecko
  3. Hello, I have the HS60 headset and it's always been working fine and made good sound. however since last iCUE update, my mic sound has become so bad that I cannot use it anymore.. I believe it has something to do with the update of iCUE, because it came right efter, also when I boot up iCUE I get the sounds that microphone is enabled as always however I'm also getting a sound about something "microphone feedback" something something. And I do not see any settings where I can change that back or fix it. It happens both when I use the included USB dongle or my ST100. Both gives very bad sound from microphone and both are saying that new microphone feedback thing I hope someone can asset here.
  4. Hello, Ever since the last iCUE update, my mates has reporting that my mic sound quality is very bad. Is anyone else getting this?
  5. Is there a place in the user forum for simple-minded non-gamers that just want the HS60 Pro mic to work correctly? Note that I wrote my 1st computer program on a vacuum tube IAS-based computer in 1963 at Michigan State Univ. Now just trying to make a living with podcasts and need the HS60 Pro to work correctly.
  6. Hello, I lost the plugable mic for my corsair HS45 headset, i wanted to know if corsair sell this part? If yes, were can i buy it? Otherwise i'll buy it on Amazon. Thanks.
  7. I have never really had issues with this headset, but now as soon as I use my microphone all that comes out is extremely loud blowing noises. It's... Really bad, at the moment I can't use the mic because my friends have to take their headphones off as soon as I start speaking. The Headset is only a couple of months old and it cost me 80 dollars! All I want to know is the issue and how it may have occurred, and if it's my fault or the hardware or software's fault.
  8. Hello everyone. I noticed a few threads mentioning mic problems with their HS70 wireless headsets but while going through them none of the proposed solutions seem to work. You see I have the mic on, everything is plugged in right and the mic is registered by Windows 10 as a device but I am getting nothing when I speak. Checked privacy settings to see if that was the problem but my mic is enabled for all the listed applications. Not sure what to try next to solve the problem. Any ideas?