Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'sabre mouse cue software'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 1 result

1. Hello, I'm at whits end here and hoping someone can be of assistance, since updating to windows 10 v2004 or whatever the latest is, I found that my mouse has started to lag when moved fast, at first I attributed this to my OS, so I wiped my computer and reinstalled the OS, everything worked fine at first until I installed the iCUE software, still, I wasn't convinced that it was causing the problem, I mean how can the software I have NEVER had an issue with cause so many problems so...I got in contact with the laptop manufacturer and we discussed it being a CPU over-heating problem, they came out 2 days ago and replaced the Mobo, CPU, GPU, Heatsink, Screen, RAM, just about everything but the shell. Once again, worked for a lil bit until i installed iCUE. I'm now 100% convinced that it's the problem. I tried to downgrade to older versions (3.20, 3.19 and 3.18) and now all of these seem to be doing the same thing. Uninstalling iCUE stops the issues so I'm like 90% sure this is the problem, though I am not objecting to wiping the machine again with an old version of windows if needed. I have turned down the polling on the mouse and this seems to work for a little bit but then eventually goes back to doing what it was doing, my conundrum is I rely heavily on iCUE and the ability to remap keys to my side buttons (looking at you shift and ctrl) and as I don't know another program that can do this I am a bit stuck. A further explanation of the mouse issue is...If I move the mouse on the screen at a normal pace, it works fine, the occasional lag is barely noticable and I'm convinced I dealt with it in the past, anything above a snails pace though and the mouse sloooooows down then zooms to catch back up to where it should be, this makes playing MMOS almost impossible. Is this an issue with windows or an issue with iCUE? Lappo is an Alienware 17R4, mouse is a Corsair Sabre. DPI is always set to 1500, never changing from that but since either updating one of the two, it can't hack it no more. Hopefully someone can help me either diagnose this or fix it :( Edit 20/8 +4 hours: I reinstalled iCUE because ultimately I need it and can find ways to minimize the lag. I noticed once I opened iCUE the lag stopped, almost instatly and I was unable to replicate it, I closed iCUE back to the icon bar and it was back...the dreaded lag, reopened iCUE and bam...no lag? version is 3.19.120