• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Bonjour J'ai un soucis avec mon watercooling h150i elite lcd En effet depuis quelque temps l'écran lcd m'affiche le logo triangle avec le point d'exclamation ⚠️ et hier mon pc a connu de fort ralentissement (lag) puis s'éteint tout seul a plusieurs reprise jusqu'à ne plus s'allumer. Aujourd'hui je le rallume il se lance normalement et refait la même chose au bout de 2,3 min je patiente un moment et le relance, une fois sur le bios je constate que la température cpu est de 90° et continue de grimper jusqu'à la coupure du pc il s'agissait donc d'un emergency shutdown. Effectivement je debranche et rebranche le connecteur de la pompe sur le cpu fan et une fois sur le bios je constate que j'ai des données (cpu_fan)et la température est revenu a la normal 30° Ma question est la suivante : comment puis-je réparer la pompe et l'écran lcd afin d'éviter ce problème de surchauffe (SURTOUT!) et avoir un fonctionnement normal de l'écran Merci de votre réponse
  2. Summer is coming - which means your PC will be recording higher temps for the duration of the season 😬. What adjustments are you making to keep your PC cooler to survive the summer heat? - Buying a better cooler? - Restricting the amount of time playing or using your rig ⏰? - Blowing an external fan towards your PC 💨? - AC on all day ? Or just leaving it and praying that it does not overheat 🤨 Lets hear your solutions!
  3. The icue system isnt taking the correct heats from the CPU and still shows 35-50C when other apps show 89-94C
  4. So while trying to iron out some noisy case vibrations the radiator fans cause at certain RPM on my case by playing with the fan speed curve, I noticed that the CPU was actually really hot at idle and that my CPU wasn't even overclocked.. So I checked it while I was rendering out some video in Premiere and observed this hot nonsense. Clearly it has to be thermal throttling to all hell. I missed the end of the render so I'm not sure of the time difference between load end and the idle screenshot, but it can't be much more than 10mins maybe I'd guess? It basically sits around 70c at idle and then under even very light load pops up to 80c - Ambient temp in the room is 21c right now. - Radiator is mounted on top of the case - fans mounted in push to exhaust out the top of the case - this is my second h115i after the first one had a failed pump. When that one was still working it was WAY better than this one is and actually pushed out heat :( The only part of the radiator that feels warm at any time (under load or at idle) was the corner closest to the input pipe, the rest all felt very cool. It's really such a small area that was warm and the air coming through it was warm as well, but the rest was no different feeling between under load and at idle temps to me and all. I'm trying to figure out if the CPU block is just mounted badly? Has a blockage in the radiator? both? :confused: Any help decoding what is going on would be most appreciated!