• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hi, I've broken my front glass when I was cleaning the dust filter. Is it possible to buy another one? Unfortunatly it's been months but this part is still unavailable, so I don't know what can I do now. I wrote also an email with this ticket number: 2005893508. Anyone can help me? Thank you in advance
  2. Hi all, We're pleased to announce that we'll have USB 3.1 Type-C upgrade kits available for the immensely popular Crystal Series 570X and Obsidian Series 750D very soon! These kits add a USB 3.1 Type-C port on your chassis' front I/O and plug into the USB 3.1 Type-C motherboard front panel header that have started to appear on some motherboards. Both kits are priced at USD $19.99 and will be available on our webstore. Links: Crystal 570X kit - http://www.corsair.com/en-us/crystal-570x-rgb-usb-3-1-type-c-i-o-panel-upgrade-kit Obsidian 750D kit - http://www.corsair.com/en-us/obsidian-series-750d-usb-3-1-type-c-i-o-panel-upgrade-kit Photos! Installed example for Crystal 570X: Close up of Crystal 570X kit: Installed example for Obsidian 750D: Obsidian 750D kit: Connectors on Obsidian 750D kit:
  3. I'm going to get a Corsair 4000X because of the 3 fans at the front and I was wondering if the 4000D airflow front panel would fit if I removed the existing one on the 4000X (Because I'd want to have the same amount of airflow as the 4000D for performance).
  4. Bought from Amazon. Started shutting down and restarting over and over. Power switch has since ceases to turn on the pc. Unplugged all front panel connections and replaced power switch with externl one.After 2 days it's back to shutting down and restarting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  5. If both the headphone and mic jacks are plugged in, the mic will pick up whatever audio is playing. I don't think that the mic is actually recording soundwaves because I can turn down the audio output and it will still pick it up, but when I play it back it's distorted and quieter. I have also disabled stereo mix so I'm confident it's not that either. Has anyone experienced this? I have tried several different headsets and even tried the audio from one headset and the mic on a different one at the same time, and they all see this problem. Someone on reddit told me it's probably because the front panel circuitry is at fault, but what can I do in this scenario? Can the manufacturer replace it? DIY hack?
  6. Hello, I'm new here, quite recently made my build (which, as you can see, contains only Corsair stuff except the mobo and graphics card). It was largely by accident, but it turns out all of my build is from Corsair, so I guess this is the best place to ask questions. I'm looking to (later, probably for Christmas) replace the front fans of the 780T as I don't like the way the led lights shine. One option is to replace them by either 3x LL120 RGB or by 2x LL140 RGB, both with a Lighting Node Pro. However, the front and back fans are controlled using the front panel, hence only using hardware (no connection to the mobo). According to user c-attack in this thread, the front panel controller is a DC controller. The LL series are PWM. So: is it possible to control the fans using the front panel, while controlling it's RGB with the Lighting Node Pro (via USB 2.0)? I clearly have no idea what DC and PWM mean here, so maybe this question is trivial, but I really don't know. Thank you in advance!
  7. Hello all, New to the forum, and I am confused about the 570x front panel cables specifically what’s positive and negative. What confuses me the most is in the instruction manual Power LED + and Power LED - cables look the same, and power sw, reset sw, and HDD LED have arrows pointing up on one side. I assume the side with the arrow is positive?