• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 14 results

1. Hello Corsair Community! I am having this headset for around a year now, sadly the right speaker stopped working today and I cant figure out why since I didnt change a single thing. What I have tried so far: -switching from wireless to wired, unplugging everything, restarting the pc etc. -uninstall and reinstall the drivers -uninstall and reinstall icue + check for updates etc. -see if one speaker was turned off in windows settings (Headset Properties -> Levels -> Balance etc.) -some other stuff i found on forums But somehow I cant figure out why it stopped working. I hope someone can help me out :) Edit: I found a solution. For everyone else having the same problem: Try a soft reset: 1. Make sure your headset is powered on and unplugged. 2. Make sure your headset is in wireless mode. 3. Hold the Mute button on the headset down for about ~15 seconds. 4. Switch the headset off and then back on (turn the switch from Wireless to USB and back to Wireless). 5. Test your headset and see if the issue is resolved. I hope I could help someone, bye :)
  2. After about 8months the headphone band snapped right in the middle as i go to put it on. I'm sure Corsair is gonna say normal wear and tear but less than a year I'd argue it was a manufacture defect. Any input or is this just expected from corsair and i need to go buy a different brand?
  3. So I when I built my PC, I bought the SF 750 for my small form factor pc and it seems to be failing now. I bought it from Amazon, but not directly from Amazon, it was another dealer on Amazon and didn't find out until recently. Since my PSU is failing, would corsair still honor the warranty, should I contact someone, or am I out of luck? Bought a 2nd one, this time from Amazon since I need it for school and for work. The power supply seems to hold up fine with basic tasks, but sometimes when I leave it idle to cryptomine when I'm away or play intense games, it seems to just shut off without any blur screen. Double checked ram, gpu, cpu, and that all cables are properly plugged in. Can only think it's the PSU at this point.
  4. Hi all, My ironclaw wireless broke some weeks ago within warranty. I applied for an advanced RMA where Corsair sends you a new mouse before you have to send yours back. You have to pay the cost of the mouse as collateral but then they refund it once they receive your faulty mouse. Problem is, my card declined twice, as the billing and delivery addresses did not match, or something like that? I have had no such trouble with this card in the past and have made other purchases with it since without issue. Contacted my bank and they said there's no reason my card should decline. I also tried paying directly from the card and through paypal. I thought maybe the billing and shipping addresses are stored in my corsair account? But whenever I try to access my account to change these, the servers are down for maintenance. Can someone help me out here? Cheers
  5. Hey, I just bought (10. December 2020) a corsair RM1000x to replace old PSU that broke. After installing it, double checking the wires and firing it up, I Heard a loud pop and some weird smell and the new PSU is now dead... Does Corsair warranty cover such thing ?
  6. There were problems with my old k70 so I have to send it back after I have received my replacement board. But the replacement board was pretty much unusable there is a very noticeable high pitch metallic resonance ping whenever I press a key, I also have a misophonia disorder which probably doesn't help. I have received the new replacement board on the 17th so I must send the old faulty one back by the 27th. Can I extend that time until a solution can be found? Since I rather use the old broken one than this new one with the ping noise. I have contacted corsair support about a week ago but still no response, I bet they are just trying to wait out the 10 days and make me pay for the replacement keyboard. Anyone else had to deal with this before, what can I do here. Here is a clip of the new keyboard with the ping noise [ame] [/ame]
  7. BEWARE. Corsair does not honour their warranty. My LED mouse mat (a present last Christmas) died after nine months of use and their "Customer Service" has refused to repair or replace it. See Trustpilot where 66% of Corsair's reviews are Poor or Terrible.
  8. Bought this memory module Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX , 3 years ago and been running the memory at stock voltages One of my applications on my Windows based computer was acting strangely when closing down, saying it couldn't reference a certain part of memory, which led me to start investigating the cause I used Windows Memory Diagnostics tool, told me on start up that there was a problem at *something*,0xFFFFFFFC. Basically the first module One of my friends has told me that the memory module has a lifetime warranty, is this true with Corsair?
  9. Ticket - 2001275085 I created a support ticket on June 23 for my faulty psu. It’s been 8 days so far and was wondering when I can expect this ticket to be reviewed
  10. My psu is not working anymore about 9 days ago i contacted my seller and they told me to go for warranty threw corsair. I did it but have been waiting for 8 days for a response. Status stuck at Open. I red that it will take 3-4 days cause of the corona. But i have been waiting for over a week right now. i'll hope you guys can help me out. My id is #2001263469 thank you.
  11. I submitted a ticked 15 days ago to use my warranty on my k70. It took a 11 days just to get some generic response of how to fix my issue. I responded to the ticket 4 days ago and still haven't received a response. This is unimaginable, how is someone assigned to my ticket yet takes a week+ to respond. I can't ever imagine myself buying a corsair product again. I feel like I've just been left in the dust.
  12. Hi folks I was wondering if anyone could help? I have a Corsair h100i gtx that has failed within the warranty period. I have already created a tma ticket, however I need this fixed as soon as possible. I’m doing an university degree and a lot of my course work is saved on my pc (which I can’t turn on as my cooler has packed in). I don’t have a spare cooler and my cpu doesn’t come with a heat sink or cooler (6700k). As I am in a tight spot what are my options? Not sure how long a replacement takes to receive after one has been agreed. I’m guessing between Corsair getting in touch, asking me to send faulty cooler in, them checking and confirming fault, then sending new cooler to me, this seems like it could take months in this current climate! If I purchase another cooler and my old one is under warranty will they reimburse me or send a new unit? I hope this isn’t an obvious question but I couldn’t find any information regarding what the process is. Sorry for the long post and I hope someone can Help! Thanks Steven
  13. I brought a brand new Corsair H100i Pro RGB from a retail in Australia and after 4 weeks of use the pump failed and I contacted the retail where I brought it from and was asked to shipped the item back for RMA. I shipped the item back and a week later they sent the same cooler back but with a new pump head replaced and the water in the radiator was less full than how it was brand new. The return box was damaged and poorly packaged with loose screws and accessories insecurely rattling all over inside the box. Could someone advise if this is how Corsair honour their warranty?
  14. So the title says it , I had two Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DRAM sticks (CMW16GX4M2C3200C16) , which one of them turned out to be defective , and the support approved my RMA ticket. However I bought the product while I was in the United States during the spring semester which is a month ago , and the problem is that I'm currently in Egypt , so I can't go through the RMA process which requires me to send the product back to corsair. The only solution is to wait until I'm back and I can't wait this long. I checked if there were any authorized distributors in Egypt and it turned out that there's one , so my questions are can I go through the RMA process with the local authorized distributor? Will the international warranty allow me to get an RMA even if I'm abroad? My ticket number is #896810