• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Dear community, After lots and lots of research and after contacting also the customer service of corsair (which prompt me for an RMA), I am creating this topic as a last chance to try to fix if possible my issue and avoid sending my AIO to England while waiting for a new one to come. I have the H115i elite capellix XT AIO (2x140 fans) watercooling for 10 months now, and I face the same issue since day one, but I have been using the pc for about 2 hours per week so I have not been able to invest proper amount of time on it since day one to figure out what is going on. The pump creates a noise like a strong rattle along with a strong vibration every couple of minutes or so. When this happens, (sometimes, sometimes not) the fans seem to speed up for 5-10 seconds (as if they detect that the pump stopped or something which is clearly not the case as I monitor the ICUE software) and den calm down again. This issue seems very weird as the sound is not constant (to make me think that it is air bobbles trapped inside), rather it is periodical. I have tried many different orientations (at the moment i have the radiator out of the case being much higher and above the pump), updated bios, even switched in bios the power from PWM to DC (which some people in forums say it might help). It seems that when I tilt a bit here and there, the noise stops in the sense of it being less "frequent" and "strong" and vise versa. However it is weird that the pump is so sensitive, and feels as if it has lots of air in the whole system (when I shake it I hear the noise to be loud). Could you please advise? MY system is the below: MOBO: Asrock riptide 650m CPU: Ryzen 7700x RAM: 2x16GB GSKILL neo RGB Z5 SSD: Firecuda 530 GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 360 OC PSU: Thermaltake 850W P.S. I will be able to also provide video tomorrow.
  2. Hi everyone! I just bought new rm850e PSU and almost right away started noticing weird noise. First, I read that the fan shouldn't even start spinning unless there's some serious load - in this case, even if everything is closed down and it's just the windows desktop, the fan periodically turns on. All other fans on the build are going on low rpm's or just idling. Second, once the PSU's fan starts spinning, it makes quite a loud sound, which to me makes it seem that there's something wrong there mechanically. I searched online and couldn't find the exact loudness issue with the same sound so I would be happy if someone could tell me if this is the expected noise for normally working PSU fan, or if I should rather take it back to the seller. Below is the video with the sound in question, captured on phone: https://photos.app.goo.gl/g3dBanBtUCjhqCqY7 Any advice would be appreciated.
  3. Hi! I noticed that my computer occasionally emits a faint rattling nosie and after a bit of tracking I narrowed it down to the PSU (RM1000e) fan. The noise is generated when the fan spins up and goes away quickly after. It's not loud enough to be immediately concerning, but it's pretty annoying as it's clearly audible over my case fans when idling even with headphones on. I'm curious if this is normal and something I just need to get used to, or if it's something that'd be covered under warranty. Alternatively if there is a way to disable the "zero RPM mode" and keep the fan spinning constantly that'd also help with making it a great deal less annoying. Unforunately I've found no such function in the manual. Video attached:
  4. Hey all, About month ago I installed 3 new 120mm fans in my new 5000D airflow (intake). Out of the factory, the thin mesh of the side dust filter seems loose - it's being sucked into the case and rubbing against the fan blades, causing a constant hissing noise. Any ideas how I can remedy that? I tried pushing the fans a bit backwards in their mounts but no luck. I wouldn't want to lose those 3 side fans, but the noise is really aggravating. Has anyone experienced this issue with the 5000D? Any ideas what to do? The case is otherwise fantastic (this doesn't seem to happen with the front filters).
  5. Hey there, So I just build a new PC this week and after using it over the last 3 or 4 days it's been great. Until tonight when I was doing some light gaming before work there was a noise that seemed to just come out of nowhere in the middle of me afk in a game. After doing a bit of investigating me and my brother are both convinced it is the fan within the psu (RM1000X (2021)) I took a couple of videos for reference. The first is about a min after it started and while I was still under a load, the second is after shutting the PC down and booting up. Video1: Video2: I had to leave for work so I wasn't able to swap it out and use a spare PSU I have to verify it 100% thought I would post on here and see what yall think. Also worth mentioning this is less than a week old and I'll probably return for a replacement from amazon.
  6. I just completed my first PC build and used a RM1000e PSU. (Ryzen 9 7900x, RX6700xt GPU, ASUS X670e /wifi mobo, corsair H150i AIO cooler, RAM SSD etc etc) I went through the motions of updating the BIOS/drivers on a Windows 11 Home OS. At some point this PSU decided to ignore the fact that it is a Zero RPM fan which is only supposed to kick on at about 40% load and now just runs at full pelt from startup. I've spent several hours searching the web for an answer/clue and didn't get very far. Tried opening a ticket with Corsairs little chat bot and am still waiting three days later. This fan, supposedly a low noise fan for near silent operation, runs at about 40-42 dB straight out the gate. This is regardless of what I'm doing (BIOS, windows home screen, working, gaming, watching cat videos on YT) So, either the PSU is defective in some way (temp sensor?), there is a setting that is incorrect (would not surprise me...) or it doesn't like me and wants me to yeet it out of a window. Any ideas would be welcome
  7. Hi. I recently assembled a new computer. After a few hours of use, strange noises come from the computer. The noise occurs mainly when the computer is idle. The most likely source of strange noises is the power supply. I let the rest of the fans run at maximum speed and there were no disturbing sounds. Has anyone had a similar problem? Should I return the power supply under warranty? Here link to video(noise starts at 11 second): https://mega.nz/file/5PR2mSZI#3oEwk4s1elNCLwGA4xdvpi3wWhrErIjF0jxn16c7GuM
  8. Hello , I bought my water cooling system recently and installed it on the top of my case, however since its installation I can only hear the pump, do you have a solution Thanks in advance
  9. Received the headset a couple days ago and set it up today only to be bummed about it having a constant annoying noise. Tried a couple of things already such as power plan, soft resetting and uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them. Can anyone help me out, most likely will be returning them but I hate to have another pair which does the same. Thanks
  10. When I turn on my PC one of the fans will start making this rattling noise and move slower than the rest but if restart the pc the noise will go away. Anyone knows how to fix this issue? I tried cleaning it and reconnecting to the motherboard but no luck. Here is video of it:
  11. I've had the H100i v2 for three years and it works pretty well. However the two fans have degraded to the point that I constantly have to take the cooling unit out to fiddle with the fans and spray air into the mechanism in the two fans. And yet they still make a clicking and clacking noise all the time. So I need to buy new fans for the cooler, except I need to know WHAT fans to buy! I tried buying the proper MM size fans, but the power connectors where the wrong type. I could really use help on finding the correct type of fans that are the quietest and silent as possible, to buy for the H100i v2.
  12. I have a Dark Core mouse that has horrible squeaking on the left mouse button when gaming. Any type of rapid pressing causes it. I did a return and the replacement to only find out the new one squeaks louder. Anyone have the Dark Core and not have the issue? I am wonder if I just had bad luck and should try a third? I really like the mouse option of not dragging your pinky on the mouse pad and everything except the noise is perfect. Any help is appreciated.
  13. Hi Team, I had an AX1200i which has been replaced with a DoA ax1200i and then replaced with an AX1500i however the new 1500 now has the same issue as the original AX1200i - it has a long beep that wont go away until reset of the power. video of noise here. https://streamable.com/30zyfz I would like to know why this is happening. I have escalated for my support ticket to get resolved again however understanding the nature of the fault would be appreciated.
  14. Hey Guys, so I recently decided to switch to an AIO water-cooling system for my CPU, I picked the CAPELLIX 115i. Yesterday the product arrived and in the evening I installed it in my PC. The cooling itself works fine, however I've been experiencing a humming sound coming from the pump, even a quiet mode. When I switch to balanced or extreme mode the humming gets even more noticable. It is not coming from the fans, you can hear the sound even if I turn all fans in my system to 0 rpm. It sounds like this: [ame= ] [/ame] I'm using the Commander Core just for the Pump, all of my 6 case fans are connected to my Commander Pro, but I doubt that the sound has anything to do with this. I'd be grateful if someone would be able to help me with this problem, I'm not even sure if the sound is maybe supposed to be like that.
  15. HS70 Pro HeadSet - Static noise + Can't use while charging. Hello everyone! That's my first time buying Corsair headset, I am absolutely happy with it's sound and build quality, but that static noise when everything is off makes me really mad. Also, when u are connected through USB cable (charging) there is loud noise, like a high pitch drill or something. Things I tried: Reinstalling ICuo Restarting PC Restarting HeadSet Another PC Different USB Ports Taking out receiver (so headset is not connected to anything, but sound is still here) Any suggestions? Should I wait for firmware fix? Or I should just return it and get another pair of them? Thank you!
  16. Hi everyone, I'm the owner of a TX750M PSU since March 2020. My unit seems to have a fan problem I guess, but before requesting an RMA I'd like to ask you about it. Maybe there's something I can do to avoid all that annoying process. Sometimes, it starts making the following noise: https://voca.ro/183LS3q7w40E It can go like that for several minutes. Then it decreases its intensity or even goes quiet. Just to come back later again. There's no real pattern although I've noticed it tends to do it more frequently at night. Not because everything is quieter (it's always quiet where I am and the noise it makes is quite noticeable), but because room temperature drops and maybe it has something to do with fan going idle or activating... I don't know. I built my system with silence in mind, so it's a real annoyance having this problem while I work. Any advice? Thank you very much!
  17. Hello everyone ! I just finished to rebuild my pc into the 680X case. Everythingis pretty ok. But the pump make an heavy noise everytime she goes above 60% load (wich mean almost 90% of the time since i have a Gpu/Cpu loop and i use alot of heavy 3D programs). I heard about some noise on other post, but these are really far away from what i'm experiencing. For information i cleaned ALL the loop before installing pump, there is no leak and absolutly everything is ok (still a lil air in the loop but seriously nothing that would allow my pump to make that noise). It's like a squeak that can be hear at more than 10/20m from the pc with a headset. Need help. Thank you.
  18. For some reason my title got cut.. (only with iCue) I bought a Corsair VOID Pro RGB Wireless headset a year ago. Good sound quality, but I had the same problem with it, that I have now with the Corsair VOID Elite. When I downloaded the iCue, a very annoying white noise appeared. Only when there's sound playing, and only when iCue is downloaded. For some reason it doesn't apply to the narrator (Mic off, mic on, etc..). When I searched up this on Google a year ago with my VOID Pro, i got more than 10 pages of the same question, none answered by the support team (including mine). I use Win10. What's the issue? Also: If I take down the sound in Windows to 10, and listen to music on Youtube with 100%, then it's perfect. Though I payed a lot for this and the other headphones, and I expect something better for this money.
  19. I'm having issues with my PC - there's a relatively quiet but annoying intermittent rattling sound coming from my PSU. I'm almost certain it's coming from the PSU because a) the videos I'll post below are loudest when the camera is right up against the PSU and b) I turned the PSU so that the fan faced up as opposed to facing down as it was before in an attempt to solve the issue, but this only made the sound louder than it was before. This has been happening for a few months now. I'm also not sure about RMA'ing because I'm working full time from home and need my PC. [ame= ] [/ame] [ame= ] [/ame] [ame= ] [/ame] (in this video the camera is right up against the PSU, the sound is most noticable at 1:18 and 1:44.) Does anyone know what the problem is and what steps I need to be taking?
  20. Hello guys, Does anyone know why does my PC (Corsair ONE i140) make this weird noise? It's not everytime, it just happens sometimes for a long period of time and to make it not hearable, I need to shutdown my PC and leave it for 10-20 minutes. When I turn it on again, it's all fine, but after some minutes/hours it's starting to make this weird noise again. Where is it from and what does it cause to do this? Here is a link: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvsejwOK5zw[/ame] And I have one more problem: in LINK software it is shown that Micro-Star is heated at 127 degrees and is shown that I have i7-7700, but I have a i7-9700K. Here is a screenshot: https://prnt.sc/t6hqf4 Thank you!
  21. Hi. A month ago I bought the new power supply unit. The only reason why I chose this particular one is its color - just matching the design idea. Did not care about gold/platinum.. cuz the PSU for $300+ is ridiculous. After a few weeks, it started buzzing louder and louder, so now it producing noise at ~40db in the room. Not much. I agree. But it's so freaking annoying! And I don't know, how to deal with it: can I return it, or fix? Did anyone deal with this kind of issue? Check out my video, where I'm showing how it looks and sounds like [ame] [/ame] Thanks. Sorry for my English - I am not a native speaker.
  22. Hi, I receved a pair of HS70 Pro today and when i first used them there was a quiet buzzing sound on the left ear. I tried reinstalling the frameware multible times, but the sound is still here. It sounds like a 120Hz square wave. Is that normall? Can anyone help? edit: the sound is only there when there is a wireless connection. It change frequencies when i turn mic on and off and when i change the mic volume. It doesn't sound like a wireless backround noise and i don't think it is because it's only on the left ear. I found some other treads about similar problems on the Hs70 and Hs70SE. Thank you SK
  23. Hi All, I bought a new H115i RGB Platinum last week. Once installed it was clear there was a large anount of air stuck in the pump. When running on quiet profile in iCUE this was audible over all my case fans. The noise sounds like a constant ticking or crackling. As other have suggested I took the cooler off and gave it a good tap and shake to try and dislodge any air pockets. This did not help. I then returned the unit to amazon and they sent me a new one. Upon installing the new one it had exactly the same problem. Quiet mode and balanced mode profiles were extremely noisy with the pump turning silent when put in extreme mode. Both myself and my father have owned over 6 AIO's from corsair and never experienced this level of noise from a pump. Again as others have suggested this noise goes away when the case is layed flat.I am mounting the 280mm rad in the front of the case (275R) with the tubes at the top (higher than the pump). Can anyone give me any confidence in buying a 3rd cooler? I suspect amazon wouldnt let me return a 3rd one. I was temped to buy the H115i Pro XT but I am pretty sure its the exact same CoolIT pump design and could have a similar problem. Thanks in advance for any advice or thoughts!
  24. As the title says, there is a high-pitched, buzz coming from the right side of the unit whenever I run games. I have a 2560x1080 165hz monitor. I'm inclined to saying its coil whine, but I'm not sure as I'm no expert on these kinds of things. Any input would be hugely appreciated, should I request a replacement? Can I fix this? The unit is brand new <1 week old. Please ask any questions you may have! Here's a video of the noise I'm experiencing. https://drive.google.com/file/d/174yf3ejUm00QmhLzfYbs5vyMrC7Tehmi/view?usp=sharing under heavy load: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15tKTDyiGyo1bwmvWtGkin1mOVAxi-OUM/view?usp=sharing
  25. Hello, I just bought a H115i Platinum RGB yesterday from Best Buy, and installed it (pump is right-side up with the word Corsair being readable in normal pc orientation. Radiator is on inside top of the PC). When my PC first boots up, there is no pump noise at all, which is great. However, as soon as iCUE starts, there begins a rattling/bubbling noise from the pump. It really sounds like turbulent flow with air bubbles coming out of solution. Furthermore, in iCUE, any attempts at changing the pump's performance profile between "quiet" and "extreme" do not affect the noise nor the reported RPM of the pump from iCUE, even after a reboot. I have tried laying my pc on its side (non glass side), and for some reason that makes the noise go away. However that isn't a good permanent solution for my desk. I then discovered that if I just don't run iCUE at all, the pump doesn't make the noise. However, I like iCUE because I also use a corsair Mouse and Keyboard with lighting and keybinding effects. So I have settled on my current temporary solution, I connected the rad fan headers straight to my mobo for direct control, and I unplugged the USB header for the pump so that iCUE cannot see the AIO unit at all. This leaves me with a pump and fans that are in rainbow mode constantly, although running a stress test seems to imply that the pump is at least performing well in its default setting. My question is this: Is there anything I can do to make the pump play nicely with iCUE? Will this problem go away with time? Or is this going to require an RMA? Thanks in advance