• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Last week I spilled water on my desk, I didn't think any got into my keyboard but afterwards it started inputting garbage when I pressed most of the keys; I got long strings of text per press. After about an hour most of the keyboard returned to normal apart from a few keys. I stripped the keyboard down, removed keycaps, and unscrewed it to reveal the circuit board. I then cleaned the whole thing with q-tips, a brush and 99% Isopropyl alcohol. There was some gunk inside that had built up. After letting it dry I plugged it back in and found that it didn't fix the issue. All the keys work, as in they input an event. The v, b, n, m, /, R-Shift, *, - all input both the correct key and the adjacent one, so pressing b or v inputs bv. I'm trying to understand why these isolated keys input each others key. Is this something that could be caused by residue water or dust creating a bridge between them? I've ordered an air compressor so I can try and blast out any remaining particles housed between the circuit board and faceplate. That part is hard to access as it looks like I'd need to desolder all the caps to reach it.
  2. Hello, i have one of the first batch of K90's produced (i was a pre-order) and over the years the cable has taken a beating. it now has a short about half an inch past the opening in the back of the keyboard. moving the cable causes the keyboard to turn on and off. well instead of throwing it away i would like to build it a new cable and maybe make it detachable like it should have been in the first place. anyways i would like to keep the broken stock cable just so i have it if i ever need dimensions from it in the future. in the mean time i need to know what type/size of connector this is. i have figured out its a 5 pin jst but i havent found any 11-12mm 5 pin jst as my cheap tape measure says it is. so would anybody know what the exact measurements are for this connector so i can put my keyboard back into use?
  3. Hi, I searched everywhere in Corsair support site but I wasn't able to find any User guide or Button programming quick reference for my K90 vengeance keyboard. I'm sure it was present in the past because i printed the pdf, where i can find it now? thanks in advance.
  4. Hello, I've got a K90 keyboard that stopped working properly. Since yesterday, every time I start up my PC the scroll down led starts blinking and the only buttons working are the volume roller and mute. I've started searching the internet and found that I needed to hold the F1 button + winlock to reset the board out of BIOS mode? I've tried that with no result. Then I thought my keyboard was really broken but then tried flashing the firmware. When trying to flash v1.31 it starts but stops with an error. BUT! After getting the error the main keys start working, although my LED's stay dark. I know its an older keyboard but I am sure I can use this keyboard for a few more years. Friends also have mech. keyboards this age or even older without running into any problems.
  5. I'm a murderer. I repented, I corrected and ask for help. I want to buy "F1" and "SPACEBAR" for my K90. Problem # 1: SPACEBAR is a Cherry type (a little horror), but F1 is a membrane type (real horror). Problem # 2: I'm in Russia, Moscow. Not a problem # 0: I have a card with non-russian money. http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1585684843/443ff244/30065612_m.jpg There is one more problem. Two or three LEDs flicker after turning on the backlight. After 5 or 10 seconds, they go out. How do you solve this problem? I opened the keyboard, but did not see any damage. Should I solder contacts or do something else?
  6. Hello, the keyboard that I am using is the Corsair Vengeance K90, and im trying to find the software that comes with it but i can't seem to find it. I know this keyboard is no longer on the market, but is there any possible way i can get the software so that my macros actually have use.
  7. Hi I have a K90, (warranty expired a few months ago) and the cable has failed on it which I understand is not unheard of(!). The breakage seems to be right up the top of the cable where it meets the keyboard. The keyboard is just about still usable, if I position the cable in a very particular way it comes to life, but any movement on the cable and it cuts out again. I had a look inside the keyboard to work out if I could repair it myself but having seen how it all hooks up I’m not massively up for the challenge. I see that a limited selection of spare parts are available for this keyboard but no sign of a replacement cable, would anyone from Corsair be in a position to advise on the possibility of obtaining a replacement cable that I could fit myself please? On the other hand, has anyone repaired this themselves and be able to advise on that front? Many thanks Rob