Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'fan controller'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. I have 9 Noctua fans and a Corsair AIO connected to a commander core. When opening ICUE 5 The AIO and fans show under one heading labeled as the pump. however, seemingly randomly the heading will disappear and the fans will stop following the set curve. I then have to remove the commander core from my device list and re-add through the device manager. Also when this disconnection happens I hear no audio cue like a device disconnecting it just stops working and I have to open ICUE and see that the device isn't listed while it is still listed in my device list through Windows.
  2. I originally had corsair commander pro with 3 sp140mm rgb 3pin fan. Commander pro worked really well with the fans. I had it set to custom curve where if a device got hot the fan would speed up etc. I recently bought corsair AIO (CORSAIR iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler) this came with it's own controller and 2 ML140 fans 4pin PWM. So I replaces the commander pro with this new controller. Now the ML140 fan works really well with device temperature like before but the Sp140 fans stays at high rpm and the costom curve i set doesn't work well. Can some one please help me understand where i am going wrong. Should I go back to commander pro and replace the new controller. Thats means more wiring and more work. Plus will the AIO work well with this commander pro? I would like to keep the new controller and have to sp140 fans work as it did before. Is that possible? I have attached image of RPMs from ICUE. Please help.
  3. Hello i recently build a pc in the corsair 5000x and everything is working fine beside the fact the fan controller doesn't show up in ICUE. The power sata cable is plugged in and ive switched the pwm cable around from system fan to pump fan to cpu fan but no matter what i do it doesnt show up. the fans are working but i have no way to control them. i have a MSI z370 - a pro motherboard in case that is relievent. anybody know how to fix this ?
  4. Hi all, I'm having some trouble getting iCue to recognise a newly purchased and installed H115i Pro XT RGB. The pump lights have lit up and are cycling through (what I assume) to be a standard rainbow cycle, the pump is cooling well after configuring it in my motherboard's BIOS and 2x Noctua NF-A14s I've attached to the radiator and Corsair Commander Pro are running fine. Cooling wise I'm pleased, however I cannot get iCue to recognise it in order to monitor pump speed and customise RGB. If it helps, here's my PC's spec [running latest Windows 10]: Ryzen 5 5600X Gigabyte Aorus X570I Crucial Ballistix 2x8GB 3600Mhz CL16 Sabrent Rocket 1TB NVME (TLC) [boot drive, various other drives for game and recording libraries] Corsair SF600 Platinum PSU PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 6700 XT Cooler Master NR200P (using vented side panel and horizontal GPU layout) Corsair Commander Pro, attached are: 2x NF-A12x15 bottom intakes, 2x NF-A14 side intakes (H115i rad) & 2x Cooler Master Sickle Flow fans exhausting up top. H115i Pro XT RGB in the USB 1 header Monitoring and controlling fan speeds and component temperature is fine through the Commander Pro in iCue. However, the H115i Pro XT RGB refuses to show up. So far I've tried: -Disbaled fast boot and XM-something hand off under USB settings in motherboard BIOS (following a post on Corsair forums), -Updated motherboard's chipset drivers to latest, -Reinstalled iCue 4 (per Corsair's clean install guide), -Installed the iCue v3.x on the H115i Pro XT RGB's product page under 'Support - Downloads', -Using USBDeview to try and locate H115i (no success, can see Commander Pro as only Corsair device), -Windows 10 Device Manager that reveals 'Corsair composite virtual device' which apparently has the latest/most optimised drivers - possibly Commander Pro? -No micro-USB cable on hand small enough to plug into the back of the motherboard to see if it's a Commander Pro compatibility issue. It would press against and possibly damage the RAM modules. Any further troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated. I have read this is a problem on AMD systems and if it requires an RMA I'd rather avoid it. Also other users who have experienced the same problem have reported plugging their case USB into the Commander Pro's USB header and pump usb directly into the motherboard has solved the issue - I'd rather avoid this due to further cable management and tinkering after squeezing the H115i into the NR200. The cooler is running seemingly fine and I'm content with performance. It would just be nice to see it in iCue and customise colour schemes - this is also why I went for the H115i over NZXT X63 (in my girlfriend's SSUPD Mesh system) and Cooler Master 280mm AIO due to already having the Commander Pro for 6 fans. At the end of the day I can't actually see the cooler behind the rad on the side bracket and am pleased with performance - lowest temps I've seen since building this sysytem, was previously using a Noctua NH-U9S which I've kept in case this AIO bricks. EDIT 1: I should mention the motherboard (Gigabyte Aorus X570I) has only 2 USB headers - 1 for case and 1 for other components. I've the NR200 front panel USB plugged into larger and Commander Pro plugged into smaller.
  5. Hey Guys, I have just finished my first ever PC Build, Went for a H100i RGB Platinum 240mm (CPU & Exhaust) and two sets of SP120 RGB Pro's for Intake. When I eventually got iCue installed the H100i's twin fans work perfectly, changing profile and/or speed exactly when I ask them too. Also my Corsair RAM, Commander Pro and RGB Node all are recognised. This is where things are starting to drive me a bit mad, I have the Commander Pro plugged into a USB header on my MSI Tomahawk MoBo and the Node plugged into that along with the 6 fans in perfect order and 1 Temp Node too. The 6x SP120mm fans are recognised and the RGB is working perfectly but they are constatly spinning at 1400rpm+ and regardless what I do they WILL NOT change. I have scanned a million posts on here, Reddit etc but have found no feasable answer, I have been trying to put them on my own Profile with my own Fan Curve taking into account the CoPro Temp Node and not the CPU Temp etc. I have also reinstalled iCue (All 3 versions) trying it again with each and have even gone back to LINK, still with 0% success rate. Would really appreciate it if anyone has an answer as they are plainly too loud for a system I have put so much effort into and I am currently running it as an open case with the fans unplugged (Keep an eye on Temps obviously) Attached a photo of my build. Thanks Sam
  6. Heyo. I upgraded to the gorgeous 570x case a week ago and hooked everything up no problem. When I went to turn it on for the first time, the LEDs in the fans instantly went out and I smelled a bit of smoke. They still spin but don't light up at all and the controller for them seems to do nothing. Anyone else have this issue or know what went wrong? Also I put in a support ticket 6 days ago and have yet to receive a response...does it usually take this long?! ID is #2000454205