• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 21 results

1. I want to straight up come out and say, I love the hardware. It is an amazing laptop with top notch materials. I can even overlook the 6 bit color on the 240hz monitor. I will break things down. I have reinstalled Windows fresh THREE TIMES. Full partition wipes! I simply do not have the time to mess with this! My time is money and I need my PC for game dev work! For now, I simply turned off Hybrid mode and use the laptop as a desktop replacement. I am considering returning. I CANNOT waste anymore time on this. 1. AMD Drivers are simply out of date, and not one tech has given us a clear answer on what AMD drivers are being validated, nor when. It makes me question whether this product is already EOL. I have already downloaded and tried every single driver provided. They break, or simply won't finish install. However, the newest drivers from AMD install without a hitch. 2. Bios may be related to the fan hub issues I have been having. I cannot for the life of me get the fan hub to show up on ICUE! Everything from diagnostics to voyager hub are installed. I can FN+_F5 to get it to change. However, its a joke this stuff is not working properly. Normal people don't have the patience to fix this stuff! 3. BTW When Dolby Atmos is installed with the Virtuoso XT installed, and the Dolby software to tune the Laptop speakers, the EQ (Dolby) for the Slipstream module built in simply doesn't work. Like at all. Period. I can simply reinstall just the Realtek drivers and have the speakers and headphones work with EQ, but in ICUE it shows my headset as running off of Windows Sonic instead of Dolby. This causes serious bass distortion. So I simply leave it off and use the ICUE EQ. So please? What is Corsair doing to rectify these problems? Is the Laptop EOL and you guys are just dropping support? EOL wouldn't even matter if we were allowed to update our drivers like normal tbh.
  2. Hello Everyone, Attached is the message I get each time I've tried to update my bios. I accessed the latest version (E7D251MS.A92) from MSI for the Pro Z690-A WIFI in my build. Made four attempts with two different properly formatted (Fat32) USB sticks (one 8gb, one 32gb). Got the same message on each try. Also tried multiple ports on front and back, including the Flashback port. I only used the M-Flash method on every attempt. After failing four times I was too afraid to try the flashback port (Button) method. Not sure if it matters, but I loaded the usb sticks with both files that came with the update- the update, and the text file. One source on the internet suggested I get the update directly from Corsair instead of MSI. When I looked, it was as expected, the same version that's currently on my machine (E7D25IZ1.AC5). My original order was placed on October 14th. My machine arrived damaged, so I used the advanced replacement option and received my replacement on November 8th. The most recent update from MSI shown above, was posted on October 17th. Not sure if the one posted at Corsair is possibly newer? if so then I'll just forget about it and leave things as they are. If not then I'm not sure why my attempts to update have failed. FYI, Googling the error message below showed there are others having this same issue. If anyone out there can shed any light on this I'd be very grateful. Thanks. Jeff
  3. Hey All, I've had my A200 for just over a week now, going through things and I've discovered that in the bios the memory isn't set to use XMP. When I try and enable XMP the computer simply reboots and powers down, the only way to successfully post the computer is to disable XMP. Is this normal and we just have to accept that XMP isn't enabled/working on the A200 or is there something wrong with mine (along with the now non-working change in RGB LED colours (I now only have the white colour working)).
  4. Hi all, I have an error message that pops up on my supervisor's Lenovo pc stating BIOS Error Code: b0b4. I checked the event logs which presented these two error but hadn't been able to pinpoint the issue or resolution, at least that was clear to me. I was thinking of just uninstalling the Corsair application and run a fresh install of the latest one as it seems he has an older version of the software but just wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue before, found a fix or know if there are any other issues that is going on. As far as I know the only device they have of this brand is their keyboard. System Error: Service Control Manager: The Corsair Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service. Application Error: Faulting application name: Corsair.Service.exe, version: 3.35.0.3, time stamp: 0x5f743146 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2006, time stamp: 0xa5d20e5c Exception code: 0xe0434352 Fault offset: 0x0012cc12 Faulting process id: 0x17ec Faulting application start time: 0x01d8db148521ecb6 Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\Corsair.Service.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll Report Id: 177c7edf-94da-4d83-8ab9-1ca59418d8d5 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: .NET Runtime error: Application: Corsair.Service.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereListIterator`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].Clone() at System.Linq.Enumerable+Iterator`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].GetEnumerator() at System.Linq.Buffer`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]..ctor(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.__Canon>) at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1+<GetEnumerator>d__1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].MoveNext() at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]..ctor(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.__Canon>) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.__Canon>) at Ninject.KernelBase.Resolve(Ninject.Activation.IRequest) at Ninject.ResolutionExtensions.GetResolutionIterator(Ninject.Syntax.IResolutionRoot, System.Type, System.Func`2<Ninject.Planning.Bindings.IBindingMetadata,Boolean>, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Ninject.Parameters.IParameter>, Boolean, Boolean) at Ninject.ResolutionExtensions.Get[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](Ninject.Syntax.IResolutionRoot, Ninject.Parameters.IParameter[]) at CorsairLink4.DeviceCache.GlobalLocator.get_DeviceCache() at CorsairLink4.DeviceCache.Services.ExternalTemperatureService.<.ctor>b__0(Int64) at System.Reactive.AnonymousSafeObserver`1[[System.Int64, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].OnNext(Int64) at System.Reactive.Linq.ObservableImpl.Timer+TimerImpl.Tick(Int64) at System.Reactive.Concurrency.DefaultScheduler+<>c__DisplayClass9`1[[System.Int64, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].<SchedulePeriodic>b__7() at System.Reactive.Concurrency.AsyncLock.Wait(System.Action) at System.Reactive.Concurrency.DefaultScheduler+<>c__DisplayClass9`1[[System.Int64, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].<SchedulePeriodic>b__6() at System.Reactive.Concurrency.ConcurrencyAbstractionLayerImpl+PeriodicTimer.Tick(System.Object) at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallbackInContext(System.Object) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback() at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire() at System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireQueuedTimerCompletion(System.Object) at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem() at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch() at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
  5. Hey guys.. When I checked my unit BIOS settings I noticed that there was 2 fans 1 for the CPU and it was set to PWM The other was for the system and was set to DC Also when I click optimize default, it chooses these types for each fan Should I manually change them to match types or these types are correct? I'm asking because I'm having issues with my fans not spinning at all whatever the work I do Thank you
  6. Why would I not be able to use the K95 Platinum XT? I have searched around seeing if there is a solution to get it working and I can't seem to find anything, I've tried the F1 and Windows Lock Key, and the S and B combinations, to enter a "BIOS Mode" with no success. Though why the hell should I need to enter a BIOS mode to use a keyboard for it's most basic function in BIOS? Even when I get into the BIOS using another keyboard, it still never detects, even though the USB passthrough works perfectly fine for my mouse. I have the keyboard plugged directly into my Motherboard and have tried both 2.0 and 3.0 ports, even making sure only the Keyboard USB is the only part plugged in. All with no success in entering BIOS with the Keyboard. I have the latest firmware version 4.22.30 installed. I have an older K95 Platinum that works perfectly fine to enter BIOS and BIOS options but, would rather not have to use it as it is old and falling apart at this point. I do not see why a $200 dollar keyboard can't even do the most basic functions of being a keyboard? I happen to go into BIOS often to make changes to RAM Overclocking and booting into other OS'. It just doesn't make sense as to why it would not work or require a BIOS mode in order to use a basic standard that has been in use for at least 20 years and was available on their older Keyboards. I have also sent a corsair support request and am waiting for a reply on that. I figured I would try getting troubleshooting support in the Corsair forums as well to see if anyone else has found a fix for this. Very sorry for any rant, just frustrated.
  7. My system shipped with BIOS version 2.CO and the driver page (https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Systems/CORSAIR-VENGEANCE-i7200-Series-Gaming-PC/p/CS-9050001-NA#tab-downloads) now shows that version 2.CP is available. However, I don't see release notes for the new version. Are those available elsewhere?
  8. Hi everyone, I recently got a K95 RGB Platinum brown and have one problem that I haven't been able to solve. I understand that I need to switch the keyboard into BIOS mode, if I want to enter the BIOS and - while in Windows 10 - I have been successful at switching in and out of BIOS mode using the F1+Lock key combination. I am using full system disk encryption with VeraCrypt, so at bootup I have to enter a password to boot into Windows. However at that password prompt that F1+Lock key combination doesn't work, so if the K95 isn't already in BIOS mode (e.g. because I've forgotten to turn that on before shutting down or rebooting), I need a 2nd keyboard to enter the password, which is a major nuisance. So is there a way to turn on BIOS mode on the K95 RGB Platinum at boot time, before Windows has fully booted up?
  9. Hello guys! I'm trying to get some help regarding a RAM kit I bought, and I'm hoping someone here could help me! I used to have 16GB (2x8GB) of RAM @ 2400MHz running in my PC (from some other generic brand) pretty much since I bought it, but just recently I got 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, and I was hoping to ble able to overclock it to 3200MHz so I could better use its full potential. When I go into the BIOS and try to change the XMP profile (which was currently disabled) to the dropdown item "Profile1", it apparently changes the speed to 3200MHz, however when I go Save&Exit and the computer starts to boot up again, it never does. The monitor just sits on a black screen. Sometimes it is able to show something onscreen, but then it just freezes or simply stop responding. When I hold the power button to force it shut down and change back to the older RAM, it starts working fine again, not even having to remove the CMOS battery, as I've read in other forums as being a method for trying to restore the computer back to normal. I've also read that maybe the voltage should be altered, or even that some numbers had to be typed in manually, but since this is my first time trying to overclock my computer, I'm trying to go cautioulsy so I don't end up making any serious mistake. So, any thoughts on how I could do this? I was really hoping to be able to use this RAM at 3200MHz, and with my current knowledge, I'm unable to do it alone hahahaha So if anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it! :): I'm going to list some other specs here that maybe could be useful: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x 3.7GHz MB: Gigabyte AX370 Gaming RAM (New): 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHZ - CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 Power supply: EVGA Supernova NEX750B NVidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB BIOS F23d 64bit Operating System Thanks in advance guys! :greengrin And Happy Holidays! :headbang:
  10. Hi, I've been having issues trying to get my RAM to the 3200 Mhz speed or at least close to it. I have the XMP profile enabled in bios and shows it's at 3200Mhz but when I get into the actual computer it shows it running at 2133mhz. I've tried manually changing the timings and that didn't work and I had to clear my cmos in order to boot again. I do have the RAM in the correct DIMM slots as recommended by the mobo manufacturer. Any ideas? mobo: Aorus Pro B550M GPU: XFX Rx 580 Ram: (2x) 8gb Vengeance Pro RBG CMW16GX4M2C3200C16W
  11. I am in dire need of a BIOS downgrade for my 2017 Corsair One™ Pro (CS-9000011-NA). I'm looking for an early version of the BIOS, one that will allow me to manually set the PEG0 - Max Link Speed back to Gen1. I think I was running either version 4.QF or 4.QQ, and that was the last time my system was running consistently well. I understand there have been major security updates in the meantime, but what's the point of security if my $2300 USD computer is not working in the first place? Here's what happened: A week ago, I (finally) decided to do a BIOS update. I have been running the original factory BIOS version since originally receiving it back in 2017. First BIOS update I tried was version E7A66IZ1.4C1 (aka "the Spectre/Meltdown BIOS Update"), and then a few frustrating days later I installed and flashed the current version, 4C3. For the record, I followed all instructions as provided on your forum sticky, and reset the CMOS after each successful update. (Understand that I've been building and fixing PCs since the '486 days, so this isn't my first rodeo. :biggrin: ) Ever since applying the last two BIOS versions, where you invisibly locked the graphic card at Gen2, I've been unable to successfully boot my Pro into Windows without it locking up 4 times out of 5. (At this rate, I fear that I will have to replace the power button.) I'm at my wit's end by this point, since there seems to be no combination of BIOS setting or Windows re-install that will bring me back to stability. If anything, I'd like to just take my system back to its original configuration and pretend none of this ever happened. Note: My Pro is running a clean install off a Windows 10 202H ISO straight from microsoft.com. I've been through a myriad of BIOS settings, starting with the default optimized settings, and I'm still unable to attain the stability I had before the BIOS update. Cold starting the computer will usually result in a lock-up before the OS is even booted, sometimes a spontaneous restart happens where the Pro powers off and then back on, and even if the Windows login screen does appear, it will usually lock up before I can finish punching in my 4 digit PIN number. I recognize this behavior from a few years ago, before I found the Max Link Speed setting in my BIOS and switched it to Gen1. System ran fine afterwards, booted into Windows every time I switched it on. I know I'm late to the game on getting the PCI-e ribbon replaced (>1 year past warranty), and I'm sure there's a cost to video performance by throttling down to Gen1, but I NEED a working computer now, not an aluminum $2300 desktop conversation piece and angry clients wondering why I'm not meeting their deadline. Thanks.
  12. Hola, soy nuevo en la comunidad y no he visto sección de placas base en el foro, así que pido disculpas por adelantado si no estoy haciendo la pregunta en lugar adecuado. LA priemra vez que encendi el ordenador, si entre en la configuracion de la placa (No vi donde dar preferencia a USB Boot para inst W10), pero finalice. Ahora estoy en bucle, porque me dice que de a F2 o Del para entra en config BIOS, pero no me responde y continua hasta identificar los componentes de hardware y salirme siempre un error diciendo que tengo la caja abierta " Open Case" y que le de a CRT + Shif + SUP para continuar. Lo hago y vuelta empezar. Estoy en bucle y sin poder hacer nada ahora ¿Me podrian ayudar al respecto? Gracias.
  13. Hi, I don't know if this has been posted before or if there is already an answer. So I have a i7 6700K, with the Corsair H80i v2 liquid cooler. I upgraded my motherboard to a MSI z270 gaming M7 (from a MSI z170 gaming m3) very recently and since then my Corsair Link always reads that the H80i v2 fan's sit at 0 rpm. I have read a lot of different websites and many posts suggesting fixing this in the BIOS. Since I know next to nothing about any BIOS, this is quite difficult. As well as my BIOS does have a clear "Disable fan" option. I am using MSI click BIOS 5. Can anyone help me, give me a run down on what I should be doing to fix this? Thank you.
  14. Hey folks, over the last week I assembled my new Gaming-PC and resolved most of the errors that came with it. However, there's one issue I just can't resolve despite trying to troubleshoot it: My Issue I can't access the UEFI-BIOS of my ASUS ROG Strix 570-E Gaming with the Corsair Strafe RGB (First Edition). Pressing DELETE or F2 does nothing when my PC starts. The Keyboard seems to be going into the BIOS-Mode automatically: The Scroll Lock LED blinks when my PC starts and stops as soon as I see my Windows-Desktop. What I've tried already I've switched the USB Configuration of my Motherboard to Legacy but that didn't help. Switching from BIOS into normal mode on the Keyboard while booting doesn't help either and lastly, connecting the Keyboard via USB2.0 using a connector in my PC-Case wasn't working as well. Only the Keyboard is currently plugged into the back of my Motherboard to make sure that the USB-Passthrough isn't interfering in any way. Using an old Logitech-Keyboard with no additional features works fine on both the USB Ports of my case and the ones at the back of my Motherboard. Installed Software/Firmware-Versions My Strafe has Firmware version 3.08 installed, along with iCUE version 3.27.68. My Motherboard also has the latest version of its UEFI-BIOS installed from the ASUS Website: Version 1407 Additional Information Another issue that may be connected to this is that I'm not able to save a profile to the memory of my Strafe RGB after soft-resetting it while trying to fix the issue above. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! UPDATE 1 - I've seen that other people around here have the same problem of not being able to save profiles to their Keyboard. I resolved this issue by rolling back to iCUE version 3.25.60. Now I can save profiles on my Keyboard again, but I still can't get into my BIOS. The Keyboard persists to go into the BIOS-Mode during POST. UPDATE 2 - Borrowed a Corsair K70 (First Edition) from a friend and that one worked immediately. I've tested every position of the BIOS-Switch and with every one of them I got into my BIOS without any hassle. Afterwards I thought that perhaps my Strafe RGB is faulty, so I borrowed another Strafe RGB (also First Edition or MK1) and it showed the same behaviour as mine does: PC starts, goes into POST → BIOS-Mode gets enabled by the Keyboard → Pressing DEL or F2 to get into BIOS doesn't work.
  15. I want to modify boot order on Dell desktop, but K95 doesn't send F2 or F12 to access BIOS on boot. I've tried different USB ports, front and back, without effect. Do I need to dig out a stock keyboard to do this? I'm wanting to make sure CD is first in boot order should I need to use a Windows rescue disc at some point.
  16. Hey, i recently bought some SP120 RGB fans ( with the fan hub), they light up and i can control the lights via the ICue software, but none of them are spinning? Plugged the SATA cable from the fan hub into the sata on my PSU, made sure the fans are properly plugged in, read online i might need to go into the BIOS to change from PMW to DC, but i have no DC option from what i can see, all i have is auto, voltage, and PMW (unless i'm in the wrong place), i have a gigabyte motherboard, (according to PCPartPicker they are compatible I know i shouldn't rely on that but i had nothing else to go off :p ), could anyone help?
  17. I have recently built a computer and got the whole pc running without any problems. I was able to install windows on the mp500. The drive itself was working properly no issues that I could see. After getting all the programs I needed on it I went ahead and turned off the pc to install a mass storage hdd. The hdd didnt show up in windows so i decided to restart the pc once more. After that second restart windows would not start from the mp500. I disconnect any storage other than the mp500 and still could not get it to boot to windows. The drive is also not showing up in the bios. The windows repair tool says there is not readable drive. My ssd is not being read and I would like some assistance on the matter if possible. Thank you in advance for any assistance you may give me. Not my pc its a pc I built for a friend so I will leave the specs down here: MOBO: Gigabyte Z270P-D3 CPU: Intel Core i5 7500 GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GAMING (Single Fan) OS BOOT DRIVE: Corsair Force MP500 Storage: Seagate 2TB BarraCuda SATA RAM: 8GB Ballistix Sport DDR4 2400 MHz (2 are in the system) I lent her an extra RAM stick that is the same exact model I bought the same time she bought hers. PSU: Thermaltake Smart 600W 80+ White OS: Windows 10 Home Thanks again for any help ^_^
  18. Hi all, BIOS updates addressing recently discovered platform vulnerabilities have been released and are available for download on corsair.com. Direct links provided below, please verify that you download the correct BIOS version for your system before flashing the update. VENGEANCE 5185/5189 CS-9030002, version 1C4, (DIRECT LINK) CS-9030004, version 1C4, (DIRECT LINK) VENGEANCE 5180 (with MSI B360M Bazooka Plus motherboard) CS-9030001, version HC5, (DIRECT LINK) VENGEANCE 5180 (with MSI B360M Mortar motherboard) CS-9030001, version 1C4, (DIRECT LINK)
  19. Hello everyone, We've worked with our board partners for the CORSAIR ONE i140/i160/i165/i180 to provide new BIOS updates that accomplish the following: 1. Limited overclocking has been enabled (for i180) 2. Recent platform vulnerabilities (Zombieload) have been addressed (for i140/i160/i165/i180). Direct links provided below, please verify that you download the correct BIOS version for your system before flashing the update. CORSAIR ONE i140, version 2QJ, (DIRECT LINK) CORSAIR ONE i160, version 2QJ, (DIRECT LINK) CORSAIR ONE i165, version 2QJ, (DIRECT LINK) CORSAIR ONE i180, version 2.10, (DIRECT LINK) Similar BIOS updates for CORSAIR ONE 2017 and 2018 models are now available, please check the model number of your system before downloading and flashing the update: CORSAIR ONE PRO PLUS (CS-9000013), version 2CD, (DIRECT LINK) CORSAIR ONE ELITE (CS-9000014), version 2CD, (DIRECT LINK) (CS-9000016), version 2CD, (DIRECT LINK) CORSAIR ONE PRO (CS-9000017), version 2CD, (DIRECT LINK)
  20. We understand that customers are concerned about not receiving or having access to proper BIOS updates or features for their CORSAIR branded PCs, and that messaging around this may have been confusing. This post is to clarify our plans for BIOS updates for CORSAIR branded PCs. We are currently planning on providing security or stability related BIOS updates on an as-needed basis. If there’s sufficient demand for it, we’ll explore adding QuickSync support to Z370-based CORSAIR ONE systems. For the first generation, Z270-based CORSAIR ONE systems, we are not planning on releasing any further BIOS updates unless there are critical security or stability issues that need to be addressed.
  21. This is only for Bulldog systems that are equipped with Z270 motherboards. Version E7A66IZ1.1QA includes micro-code updates 0x84 and 0xC2 to address the Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities. Installation instructions: Download E7A66IZ1.1QA here. Unzip downloaded file and copy-paste the file to the root of a USB drive. Reboot to BIOS with USB drive plugged into Bulldog system. Select M-Flash. Select BIOS update file from USB drive and follow the prompts to completion.