• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. I have turned every mic setting I could find to max but people still have a hard time hearing me unless the mic is uncomfortably close to my mouth. Any suggestions for fixing this issue?
  2. A year ago, i bought the headset and now just recently everything coming out of the headset is really quiet, 100% Volume on everything, Before 20% Volume was right for me, because it wasn't too loud and it wasn't too quiet. But now everything is quiet across all programs. I cant update the firmware either because i don't have the 'Firmware Image' Is it a problem with my actual headset or is it the firmware?
  3. Hello, I have been using my corsair void rgb for a while now. I recently ran into a problem where I can barley hear any audio out of my headset. I can hear spotify perfectly fine, and I can hear the usual beeping from my mic from when I do stuff like turn it on and off. I have to turn my audio all the way up for discord, games, and things on browsers. Also, when I mute and unmute my mic, the "mic on" and "mic off" voice is very quiet, and is static when it is played. Does this have something to do with settings?
  4. Hi, everyone. I have a problem with my SP2500. Last Christmas I disconnected the system from my Computer (moved the computer, sp2500 stayed on the desk). When I reconnected them a few days ago (after a 2 month hiatus), it seems as if the tweeters don't make a peep any more. When I turn everything to 100%, they are below usual volume and don't sound as clear as before. In about the first 0.1 seconds after turning them on, they are a bit louder. The Woofer also doesn't have as much power any more. To find out, where the problem lies, I have tried a few things. - I checked if the speaker cables had any breaks: None. (Swapped the cables + checked for any resistance in the wires) - I have tried AUX 2 instead of LINE IN, attached different devices: Same problem. - Checked, if the headphone jack on the remote had the same problem: Crystal clear loudness. - Sound drivers are up to date Yes, I have double checked windows and software volume levels. On the remote, volume and sub are turned to 100 %. During their hiatus they were not moved at all, the room they were in was quite cool, though (about 13 °C / 55 °F). Is there any way for me to fix them? I don't wanna go through the hassle of sending them in. Thanks in advance for any help.
  5. Hello, It seems that the Corsair Virtuoso RGB is extremely quiet whenever I open a game in fullscreen. However, the volume is fine whenever I watch a YouTube video or a MP4 video on desktop. I have stumbled across a couple of threads such as this one: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=190782 However, it seems that there still isn't a solution to this issue yet. Is anyone else experiencing this audio problem? Does anyone know how to fix it, thanks!