• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. I'm in the process of planning out a gaming PC setup, with a lot of products using the iCUE/Corsair ecosystem of course. I've been browsing this forum, and I had a lot of questions which weren't asked by others, most have to do with the general setup of iCUE products. Navigating the software is fairly simple for me, as I can afford to run into issues and ask questions there and then, this is just so I understand what I do and don't need to buy for connections and wiring. 1) Which hub do I use and what cables do I need? There are two obvious ones: the "Corsair iCUE LINK System Hub" or the "Corsair iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT". I'm planning on using the 4000X case, with a liquid cooler (H100x) and a total of six fans. Plus, I'm hopefully going to be using the LC100 for decoration as well. All I want is the ability to control fan speed and RBG, that's it. 2) Do all iCUE products need a hub? I'm also planning on using other RGB products, like the ST100 Headphone Stand, MM700 mouse mat. As well as the LT100 and LS100 starter kits. I'm not sure how a lot of these connect, whether its through USB or some other means of connection. 3) How do partner products work? Like Nanoleaf or Phillips Hue, do they connect wirelessly, etc. 4) How does the screen mirroring feature work? Do you need some separate hub, or is all of your iCUE products, including ones from Nanoleaf or Phillips Hue, able to mimic what your seeing on your screen straight from the iCUE software? That are most of my questions now, I'll expect to get more later but they may be easier to answer with knowledge from the answers to this post. Also, if there is any official or un-official guide to using iCUE, that would be great to have. Thanks.
  2. The question is entirely in the title however I'll give more detail. I'd love to Remap my (as default) sniper button to an extra exclusive mouse button (i.e. like the numpad mice have M1 through M9 mappable as exclusive keys for gaming (Dodge=M7). I can only seem to be able to map the sniper key as an existing key on my keyboard or mouse. Hopefully that makes sense. Or am I thinking that those keys exist when other users are likely just mapping existing keys to their numpads and making a fool of myself? 😂 Cheers in advance. 👍🏻😂
  3. Given I have at least 3 gripes with every one of my current peripherals, and just had to hack the non-glued mouse wheel's rubber ring off, I am going to be transitioning to a K100, M65, and a new mouse pad, however it seems as though the Polaris is literally out of stock everywhere I've looked, so I was thus wondering if it's been discontinued, or if its popularity means new units need to be produced. Thank you for any replies that may be given!
  4. I have a H150i Elite LCD 360mm. I looked online and it said the pump is rated for ~2,250 RPM in Quiet mode, ~2,450 RPM in Balanced, and ~2,650 in Extreme. Mine is doing ~3,060 RPM is Quiet mode, ~3,223 in Balanced, and ~3,487 in Extreme. The pump whine is also extremely loud. I have the rad mounted at the top of the case in a push-pull config. Is there something wrong with my pump?
  5. I have a prebuilt 4000D and it came with a lighting node for the fans, however I can't control fan speed with it. Would an easy solution be to just replace the lighting node with a commander core xt? I'm not very tech savvy so really just looking for the easiest solution as I'm not familiar with iCue or PC building but figured I would be competent enough to replace one with the other
  6. Hi All, I have a h150i elite cappelix, which I want the fans to be managed by the commander pro. Obviously I still need the commander core to wire up the pump. So see my design below. I have a 5000X case. What I did is: - removed the PWM fan controller included in the case --> wired it up to the commander PRO - Used the commander PRO as the FAN controller for the H150i fans - Connected all casefans and H150I fans to the RGB hub included with the case - Connected the Pump to the commander core So my concrete question is: Will the H150 elite cappelix setup work with this setup? Or do I have to connect the fans and RGB to the commander core in order to get it working?
  7. My load reading in Icue was like 3 - 7% where as my task manager was going at 80% which made more sense because dying light 2 was running on full settings.. am I getting the two confused or has something been disabled in ICUE. Thank you for the help James
  8. Apparently it can give a nice boost in games and even regular tasks. Tom's Hardware: Phison I/O+ SSD firmware preview
  9. does the xh5000i kit come with plenty of extra tubing for stuff like a drain valve, gpu block, etc
  10. With the new release of the RTX 4090 soon coming, i am reading that it is preferred that the power supply be ATX 3.0 compatible. i am unsure where to find information regarding if my current PSU can safely be plugged into a 4090 with this information. https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Power-Supply-Units/Power-Supply-Units-Advanced/RM-Series™-80-PLUS-Gold-Power-Supplies/p/CP-9020196-NA#tab-tech-specs
  11. I get that the HS70 Pro is newer than the non-pro version but 3+ years with no firmware updates seems odd considering in that time Nvidia has released a new GPU series and Microsoft has released an entirely new OS not even touching the CPU side. Has there really been nothing new released or is my iCue just not finding the latest version?
  12. I have a void wireless headset that I've owned for many years, and an interesting difference with newer models has come to my attention, my headset came with earmuffs containing what I believe to be an open-cell foam. This results in much worse sound isolation, but marginally better breathability, comfort, and sound staging. this was brought to my attention when I purchased a new void elite headset as mine was suffering from major wear and tear, and reduced battery life. Both the new headset and a set of aftermarket replacement pads I bought both have a closed cell foam muff, resulting in much boomyer lows, but which muddy the mids and highs. Ultimately I much preferred the originals, as these gave a remarkably similar sound staging to my open-backed headphones. Is there any place I can buy a set of the earmuffs that came on the original void headsets, shy of trying to find a new-old-stock headset and scavenging it for parts?
  13. I want to add RAM to my PC, i have 16gb DDR4 RAM in it already (from a different brand), but i want to add my corsair 32gb RAM to it, so i have 48gb RAM in total, but is my motherboard able to use this, as my motherboard wants Un-buffered and Non-ECC RAM, will my corsair RAM be accepted by my motherboard?
  14. I recently purchased a refurbished Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 keyboard and was looking to purchase some keycaps since it had one missing when purchased. (Couldn't pass up 100$ off for the keyboard simply since its missing 1 keycap. My question, what is the difference between the PBT double-shot pro and the PBT double-shot?? My keyboard is listed under the secondary one but when I look at the price of that keycap set its $50 instead of $30 for the double shot pro. I couldn't seem to find any mentions anywhere that specifically mentions any difference and its confusing that the "pro" keycaps are the ones that are cheaper. Would the Pro ones work on my keyboard even though its not specifically listed or is there something special with the other ones??
  15. Hello, I am using the latest version of Icue and have fully water cooled PC. I want to map my fan curves in Icue to a BarrowCH G1/4" Temperature Sensor like the one linked here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/403237911452 How do I go about mapping this temp sensor to Icue in order to track the temperature of my water and map my fan curves to that temp. Thanks
  16. Hi, Have you encountered such an issue? This RAM is compatible (according to Corsair product page) to Intel 300,400,500 series and X299 motherboards. I have had it tested on a 300 series (H310) motherboard, and it shows as 4GB RAM module. Did anyone encounter such a thing? assuming these are not counterfeit modules (which I seriously doubt as I have the box and everything else - bought it second hand), why would it show that? Thanks. (disregard my system specs as obviously this kit does not work on it)
  17. Current Buit - i7-8700k with corsair h100i v2 planning to upgrade to i7-12 gen CPU My Question is will my corsair h100i v2 Be Compatible with The new 12th gen CPU Also this is my first post here so if I made any mistakes, Apologies in advance. Thank You & Have an amazing day!
  18. So I was on my PC when a windows popup message saying that it was installing a device called "CORSAIR lighting node CORE bootloader" and now I can see it on the devices: I would like to validate that this is indeed a Corsair software because the sudden install took my by surprise and I can't find an exact match result on Google. I do have Corsair components on my build but I've been using my PC for more than 6 months. I think it's worth mentioning that some sort of power flicker seemed to occur earlier that breifly flashed out my monitor and internet connection but it didn't shut down the computer although I can't say if these events are related. Thanks in advance for your advice! Cheers!
  19. Hello! today i finally got my k100 keyboard and i downloaded ICue 4 of course, and i really would love to configure the wheel to rewind and move forward on youtube videos for example. I know Icue do something like that with SPOTIFY songs with the wheel. Any idea how can i do it? because i dont see any rewind option when u try to make a key assignment. Thanks ! Here is the spotify rewind/fast forward example
  20. My Corsair RM750x doesn’t show any signs of it being on, whether it be a low buzz, light, or anything else. No other part of my PC shows signs of turning on either. Is there supposed to be an indicator showing it’s on? As well as this, is it most likely a problem with a power supply or something else.
  21. Hey there, I recently built a new machine (been in the PC space for about 8 years, but never built my own machine) and in that order I bought a single LL140 because, primarly, it was on sale, but also because of its RGB. I didn't do any research, and assumed I'd be able to use an RGB header on my MB. I was wrong. Fair enough, but I was wondering if I need to buy both the Commander Pro and the controller for one fan, or if just the Commander Pro is sufficent for one fan? Cheers!
  22. Hello everyone, This is my first post because i am looking for help and cant seem to solve this issue as ive tried everything that i personally can think of and maybe someone has a solution. Before my issue i will state what im currently running with Asus Strix z390e Mobo Asus Strix 2080 GPU Lighting Node Pro Corsair RGB Fan Hub 6 LL120 Fans 4 Corsair Light Strips My fans are configured in order from 1-6, 1 being Front Bottom --> Top Rear The problem i am having is that my 1 and 2 Fans are properly synced with iCue with whatever light effect i have set, and the 3-6 fans are either, glitching out, sometimes completely off, or showing a different color than i have (i.e. i do instant lighting red, fans 1+2 are red, Fans 3-6 are Blue). i know for certain the LEDs on all 6 fans are okay because i have unplugged each fan that are placed 3-6 and plugged them in number 1 and they light up fine. at first i thought it is simple the LED Hub that was busted, but i have an extra one that i never used (from LL120 3 pack) and replaced the one in my PC and it did not fix any issue. Lighting from fans 3-6 still completely off, or buggy. upon startup all fans turn on full Rainbow RGB but 3-6 begin glitching almost as if its doing a rain effect but in rgb. then my pc is fully started and my instant lighting turns on and the fans 3-6 go off. I have CCleaner'd my icue software AND all asus aura softwares incase that there was a confliction error or something going on with them. Note that i do NOT care if my mobo and gpu are synced to Icue. i usually manually set them to white LED through asus Aura. This leaves me to believe my issue is with either 1. Lighting Node Pro or 2. a bug in the iCue software or maybe 3. an issue with an update or maybe multiple programs causing an error of some sort. I will buy the commander Pro IF it solves my problem but i dont want to cough up 75 bucks if the problem will persist. any thoughts please help. thank you for reading *EDIT i forgot to mention that, of course, i do have everything properly configured in the iCue software on the LED channels. i should add that my lighting setup was completely fine up to some point in time that i cannot pinpoint. without ever physically opening my PC or changing any hardware the problem came out of no where.
  23. http://imgur.com/gallery/dYQcVII I have RMA a SF600 and got a refurbished unit. It has been working fine for a few months but recently iv noticed a wired sound coming from it. This noise is quiet and happens occasionally. Should I be concerned?
  24. http://imgur.com/gallery/dYQcVII I have RMA a SF600 and got a refurbished unit. It has been working fine for a few months but recently iv noticed a wierd sound coming from it. This noise is quiet and happens occasionally. Should I be concerned?
  25. Hello, I'm wondering about getting the new capellix water cooler for my PC. I have the SPEC Delta RGB and was wondering would a 360mm radiator fit at the front of the case while still being able to see the fans out of the front tempered glass panel? Thanks