• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. Hi! ICue is not detecting the temperatures of ASUS STRIX 4090, GPU Tweak 3 however does as well as other programs. I have the latest version. ICue Version: Core, v. 5.9.105 Windows Version: Windows 11 Pro 22621.2506 I have tried installing both ASUS and NVidia plugin to no avail.
  2. Hey everyone, i recently finished my new build and purchased RAM from Corsair "CMW32GX4MC4C3200C14". I would like to know the maximum operating temperature for such modules. My System specs are: Ryzen 9 5900x 4x8GB RAM 3200mhz C14 A picture of the build is attatched, i also attatched a screenshot from HWInfo after 20 minutes of Cinebench (Multi). I also flipped the radiator fans of my CPU Rad which is mounted on the side from exhaust to intake, this resulted in a bit higher maximum CPU temps, higher storage device temps and +4C on GPU in idle, however Motherboard temps were lower by 2C. A pretty good fan curve is also setup via Agrus Monitor and it uses both CPU and GPU sensors for regulations. What seems to be weird is that RAM temps are also highly impacted by the LEDs in IDLE usage. i switched from purple to orange and instantly dropped by 5C in less than a minute, when LEDs are off the temps decrease further. Are the sensors just bad on those RAM kits or do they really get quiet warm cause of their LEDs? Would be thankful if someone could clear this up for me, maybe someone of CORSAIR staff? Thanks in advance. Regards
  3. Started up my computer today and my temp sensor for my CPU stopped working. Noticed it when my nexus wasn't updating CPU temp, after some investigating the sensor is not showing up in iCue at all. Coincidentally my motherboard is also no longer showing up in iCue. Both of these things were present and working last night. HWInfo/Ryzen Master/Core Temp all show the CPU temp sensor if I open them up (I normally don't run them except for specific instances and then shut them down after). Nothing has changed on my system from last night when it was working at shutdown to this morning when I started my system. I have tried doing a repair of iCue, I have tried doing a reinstall of iCue. I have made sure Synapse is not running and does not run at startup. There isn't any reason I can think of why the CPU sensor would just vanish. iCue currently shows the sensor for Commander Pro, 3090, and Vengeance Pro but that's it.
  4. Hi, I am getting very high liquid cooling pump temps on my h100i (brand new machine). Sometimes it has exceeded 60 degrees Celsius and caused iCue to throw up warnings. My full system specs are at the bottom. Room temp - 28 degrees Celsius Idle temps: Pump/cooler - 35-40 degrees CPU - 39 degrees GPU - 37-40 degrees Gaming temps under load: Pump/cooler - 60 degrees or more (VERY HOT!) CPU - 70-78 degrees (normal) GPU - 77-80 degrees (somewhat normal for a 3080ti) Full system specs Case: Corsair 280x w/RGB fans 2 front intake fans 2 floor intake fans (ML120’s) H100i liquid cooler (2x exhaust fans) Full clearance under the case for max air flow ( on a wheeled open bottom PC stand) Corsair RM 850 gold PSU CPU - intel i7 11700 RAM - Vengeance Pro DDR4 @3200 GC - ROG STRIX 3080ti OC 12GB Samsung EVO PRO 980 m.2 nvme M/B Gigabyte z590m Gaming X Any help why my liquid cooler is boiling would be much appreciated. All components are brand new and the case has good ventilation. Playing with fan curves and settings doesn’t make much difference. Thanks in advance for any help/opinions/advice. Cheers Dean
  5. I did not seem to have an issue with installing and running the software. I do have a question about what the different temp numbers refer to. Also, Temp #11 runs from 70c to 94c at any given time. This is why I would like to know about the Representation of the widgets. Thank you. EDIT: My fan for the GPU does run all the time. It does not appear to show on this display unless there is an increase from the base idle speed which is unknown.
  6. I noticed that the fan on my RM650i doesn't start until the unit gets quite hot. I know the fan is not triggered by temperature but instead by power output, but I still think the fan is coming on too late. According to the manual, the fan is supposed to kick in when the unit is putting out around 260W but from my experience this is not the case. Here's my research: I was playing a game and watching the fan/temp/power out using iCue, while recording everything using HWinfo. The unit was constantly putting out 300W+ with peaks as high as 350W and the fan was still sitting at 0 RPM. Using HWinfo, I can see that the fan finally did kick in when the PSU was reporting temperatures as high as 63/46 C (that is temp1/temp2 sensors respectively). Considering that this PSU is rated up to 50 C, this seems a little toasty to let the unit run that warm all the time. I could set up my own fan curve, but using iCue I'm not able to set the RPM below 40%. That would mean giving up on the silent/passive cooling at low load that I really like about this unit. TL;DR the PSU runs warm and I want to be able to set a custom fan curve that goes to 0 speed at low temperatures.
  7. I have every thing working except my temp sensors on the commander pro. I have tried resetting it and changing out the temp sensors. I have the pump/res sensor in #1 and three other temp sensors placed through out my pc case. None of the sensors are reporting. I have a 9900k/Asrock PG9 mobo. I figure for the loop to run the most efficiently I need these temps to be reporting. Oh and another questiong does anyone know what the max rpm is on the pump for the XD5? I don't want to run it too high. I may just have a bad commander pro. I noticed there are alot of issues being reported.
  8. A little story and a lesson i learned in hard way. This happened to me long time ago. But i thought i just share it :) While i was stress testing to see if my OC was stable, i decided to change the pump speed to see how it affects CPU temps. Just when i applied new speed, system froze... unstable OC, BSOD. It didn't take too long until i noticed my CPU was running at 800Mhz, super slow. Could not boot into windows. even in bios it was struggling to run. Temp was at 100C! Basically pump speed was set to 0... what a mess! So i shutdown my PC, plugged out all power cables, waited like 10 minutes for pump to cool down. (It was really warm!) Then i tried to get into windows, I only had a few minutes before the CPU reached 100C again and shutdown itself. So again after 10 minutes i reduced Vcore voltage as low as it made sense! Finally i could get into windows and set pump speed back to Quiet mode. And there i revived my cooler :3 Not to be paranoid or anything, just make sure your system is stable before changing the pump speed. Because it can be a PITA if you get unlucky... That cooler is still running good though ;) ---- My suggestion to Corsair is to include hard reset button on their coolers because that would be really handy for cases like this.
  9. I have my i7-7700k overclocked to 4.8GHz, so I was expecting a bit more heat from the CPU, but I'm averaging 40 degrees whilst only iCue is open, nothing else. Also there is a loud rattling noise which is constantly present, less noticeable on Quiet, but on Balanced and Performance, you can hear it very distinctly, even above my fans at 100% speed. I've tried shaking the radiator in case of air bubbles, re-applying the thermal paste (Arctic MX-4 2019 Edition), remounting the block onto the CPU, and even making sure that the bracket was firmly tight against my motherboard on both sides at the end of installation. Any suggestions? Or should I get a new one? Here is a video showcasing the issue: [ame= ] [/ame]