• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. Hi all, I have an error message that pops up on my supervisor's Lenovo pc stating BIOS Error Code: b0b4. I checked the event logs which presented these two error but hadn't been able to pinpoint the issue or resolution, at least that was clear to me. I was thinking of just uninstalling the Corsair application and run a fresh install of the latest one as it seems he has an older version of the software but just wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue before, found a fix or know if there are any other issues that is going on. As far as I know the only device they have of this brand is their keyboard. System Error: Service Control Manager: The Corsair Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service. Application Error: Faulting application name: Corsair.Service.exe, version: 3.35.0.3, time stamp: 0x5f743146 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2006, time stamp: 0xa5d20e5c Exception code: 0xe0434352 Fault offset: 0x0012cc12 Faulting process id: 0x17ec Faulting application start time: 0x01d8db148521ecb6 Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\Corsair.Service.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll Report Id: 177c7edf-94da-4d83-8ab9-1ca59418d8d5 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: .NET Runtime error: Application: Corsair.Service.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereListIterator`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].Clone() at System.Linq.Enumerable+Iterator`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].GetEnumerator() at System.Linq.Buffer`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]..ctor(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.__Canon>) at System.Linq.OrderedEnumerable`1+<GetEnumerator>d__1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].MoveNext() at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]..ctor(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.__Canon>) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<System.__Canon>) at Ninject.KernelBase.Resolve(Ninject.Activation.IRequest) at Ninject.ResolutionExtensions.GetResolutionIterator(Ninject.Syntax.IResolutionRoot, System.Type, System.Func`2<Ninject.Planning.Bindings.IBindingMetadata,Boolean>, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Ninject.Parameters.IParameter>, Boolean, Boolean) at Ninject.ResolutionExtensions.Get[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](Ninject.Syntax.IResolutionRoot, Ninject.Parameters.IParameter[]) at CorsairLink4.DeviceCache.GlobalLocator.get_DeviceCache() at CorsairLink4.DeviceCache.Services.ExternalTemperatureService.<.ctor>b__0(Int64) at System.Reactive.AnonymousSafeObserver`1[[System.Int64, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].OnNext(Int64) at System.Reactive.Linq.ObservableImpl.Timer+TimerImpl.Tick(Int64) at System.Reactive.Concurrency.DefaultScheduler+<>c__DisplayClass9`1[[System.Int64, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].<SchedulePeriodic>b__7() at System.Reactive.Concurrency.AsyncLock.Wait(System.Action) at System.Reactive.Concurrency.DefaultScheduler+<>c__DisplayClass9`1[[System.Int64, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].<SchedulePeriodic>b__6() at System.Reactive.Concurrency.ConcurrencyAbstractionLayerImpl+PeriodicTimer.Tick(System.Object) at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallbackInContext(System.Object) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback() at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire() at System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireQueuedTimerCompletion(System.Object) at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem() at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch() at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
  2. Hi, not sure if the term sticky keys is correct. but every now and then my keyboard will act as if certain keys are held in. Certain keys then become shortcut keys (i think this is what it is doing) for example, when i press W it will open microsoft word. when i type e it will do a É. The keyboard has done this since new, but has always been intermittent. It is very frustrating. I have tried resetting the keyboard, like it suggests on the troubleshooting guide. It is in my office and the keyboard is perfectly clean, never had a spillage. so not sure what has caused this to be faulty? Any help appreciated,. Thanks, Grugsey
  3. Hello Corsair Friends, I looked for a way to send this to you directly but I do not see anywhere on your contacts page that allows for a direct e-mail for feedback. As such I'll post my feedback here. I am a heavy Corsair user. I run the 1000D case with full Hydro X setup. I also sport various corsair keyboards and mice over the years, as well as a few headsets for the household. I am a bit of a fan (to say the least) and heavily invested in the Corsair ecosystem. I just received a complete Corsair LT100 starter kit and two expansion towers from Amazon. The packages arrived in good shape with no noticeable damage on the boxes or products themselves. Unfortunately this is the only positive note from this experience. Here are the details: 1. The Corsair LT100 Starter kit was defective out of the box. Only the primary light tower was detected by my PC and the second tower was completely unresponsive. 2. The first expansion kit I opened up did not have the correct "Y-Splitter" RGB cable, only a single RGB link cable. This rendered the expansion kit useless. 3. The second expansion kit DID come with the correct "Y-Splitter" RGB cable, but I found this cable to be faulty. The behavior description: The second expansion tower did not respond correctly when connected to the Y-splitter RGB cable. When I manipulated the cable in my hands, the tower would flash erratically, suggesting a faulty connection/ground on the RGB cable itself. At the cost of over $250.00, the quality of this kit was very poor. The experience was so disheartening that I have decided to return the entire setup via Amazon for full refund. I hope this feedback serves to help address what is clearly a QA issue for this product line. Thank you for your time and be safe!
  4. Hello, Corsair community. I have just experienced a faulty PSU that just destroyed my Motherboard and most likely my other parts... I don't know what to do, I have the receipt of where I purchased my motherboard which is from CanadasComputers. But I wanted to contact Corsair first if they can do anything about my motherboard being damaged. I had the Power supply for about 1 or 2 months now and it was working fine, but then all of a sudden, when I tried turning it on it, turned on normally; my RGB turned on and everything but then it made a weird noise and then poof my computer turn off and then I tried turning it back on and then it made a spark and small smoke came out of my motherboard side where the 24 pins connector was, and then it wouldn't turn back on... it made a weird noise and it smelt very bad. I was very scared and I unplugged everything. My motherboard was the x570 Rog Crosshair and I am devastated, I don't know what to do , I have the proof of purchase ; receipt for both my motherboard and Corsair PSU from certified retailers, but I don't they can cover for the damage the PSU has done because I bought my PSU and MOBO from two different retail ; Canada'sComputer and Amazon.Ca sold by Amazon(Amazon Prime) Please any tips on what to do?
  5. I bought a white M65 Elite on Amazon. 2 months in, left clicks only 80% of the time. I contact support, wait a few weeks for a replacement. 2 months after I get it, same exact issue. Now, a regular person would want a refund - not possible, says customer support. They say this issue is "extremely rare". This is absolutely a lie, as there are hundreds of reviews and forum posts about this exact issue. Many people are on their 5th, 6th mouse. I dont want another M65 that could fail me at any moment. I dont want a different ugly corsair mouse. I just want my money back, and I want out. Ive been buying Corsair products for years, but after seeing Corsair not take responsibility for this, I think Ill be passing on all products from here on out.
  6. For months now, I have been having this issue with my corsair H100I platinum radiator ML fan that came with the unit. One of the fans makes a loud grinding noise when spinning and is much harder to spin than the other. If I spin it by hand, as shown in the video attached, one fan spins freely and smoothly while the other only spins for a second and quickly halts whilst also making the mentioned grinding noise, even at very slow speeds. It seems to be the motor as the blades are not coming into contact with anything. Does anyone have a solution to this that doesn't require sending the entire unit back? https://imgur.com/OKRKJf9
  7. I got my MP510 1TB SSD a week or so ago and it started playing up when I tried running programs from it, I've ripped it out of my PC countless times now and tried it on PCIe to m.2 adaptors and m.2 slots on my board, it works fine normally but as soon as I run a game or any other program from that drive it dies and then no app can write to the drive even though I can see the drive in file explorer, if i try and open anything that uses the drive at all it crashes, I then restart the PC and the drive is gone entirely (including from the bios e.t.c.) then another restart or 2 and its back and acting like nothing ever happened until I use it again, I can download files and install to the drive but once I run anything on the drive regardless of what it is it gives up and starts all over again, although thinking about it downloading to the drive may be an issue still because I've not actually downloaded much to it at all. I've actually broken my PCIe extender for vertical mounting my GPU because I've had it in and out so much in the last few days diagnosing the issue. Just contacted scan about a replacement or refund but if its going to be a common fault I'll pay the extra for a Samsung SSD that should be more reliable. If there's something stupid that I'm missing that will fix this then let me know but I've checked the firmware is up to date and I'm using my existing m.2 drive without issue and the programs that were crashing on the MP510 are running fine on that one in the same slot on the board. I've tried maybe 30 different methods I've found online for drives disappearing and not one of them has worked at all.
  8. Hello, I've ordered a Corsair RBG fan hub controller online and received it on the 5th November, after installing it on the same day, following the instructions, I've plugged my PC back in and as soon as I turned it on, a load of black smoke came out from behind the panel which made me turn it off immediately. After removing the panel more smoke came out which sounded the fire alarm and I've noticed that the SATA power cable from the controller has fully burnt down damaging my other cable components. (H150i pro hydro series cooler). If I return the product, do I get compensation for the damage the faulty product has caused? And what are my options. I've reported it to the corsair support members but they've not explained it clearly on what happens. I've shopped with corsair multiple times and never experienced a single problem until now.