• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hello, I've gone through the forums and did my updates to my system and everything but I'm getting a pump failure warning. I also cleaned out my pc and continue to get the error. When I updated my icue it said pump failure and shut me down. I'm unsure what my temps should be on my pc, and am unsure how to tell if the pump is truly failing or if it is some other issue. sorry I'm kind of a noob when it comes to pc hardware. If ya'll could help me figure out if I need to replace this I'd be very grateful. my build: CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler CORSAIR iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX WHITE, 240mm Radiator, Liquid CPU Cooler, White, CW-9060050-WW LGA 1700 Compatible Motherboard Asus PRIME X570-PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL 16 Memory Storage Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive Video Card Zotac GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB GAMING Twin Edge OC Video Card Case Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case (white) Power Supply Corsair RMX White Series (2018), RM750x, 750 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply - White Case Fan Corsair LL120 63 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack Current temps rtx 3080 Fan #3 137.8 F Fan #2 129.2 Fan #1 118.4 AMD Ryzen 84F h100i Pump 0 RPM h100i temp -35.7F All 5 fans are around 2250-2350 rpm Going to shut off the pc now and hope I can boot it up without error next time.
  2. Hey there Has anyone else has an issue with an MP510 240GB dying? The drive is just over a year old and is in my son's build. His PC started freezing a little while back and occasionally would go straight into BIOS instead of restarting. I found that the MP510 dissapears in BIOS and sometimes takes a while to come back. I found hundreds of 'drive has bad block' errors in Event Viewer which Chkdsk /F seemed to fix for a few hours. I've since ran the device self check in BIOS and the drive fails with the attached message. I've got a ticket open with Corsair so we'll see how it goes. What I did notice while troubleshooting, when reseating the drive, the top right section on the black product sticker had shrunk around the component underneath and there was a little 'tape sweat' like you get on electricians tape when what it's wrapped around gets hot. Thanks Paul D
  3. I have an HS 70 Pro that I have been using with my Mac Pro as a wired USB device without difficulty for about a year. I am now trying to pair it with my Mac Book Pro as a wireless device. Bluetooth shows a BDP-S6700 (? code for the headset). If the code is correct, then it has paired. Still the iCue software will not identify the headset so I can use it. So either the code is incorrect or I am screwing up something. Note that I have also tried this as a wired USB device on the Mac Book Pro. Any ideas, suggestion, or other help appreciated. Thanks.
  4. I've tried three USB ports, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, and uninstalling and reinstalling icue. For whatever reason, anytime I plug the mouse dongle into my computer, all it does is add a new ironclaw mouse to icue. Right now, my computer thinks I've tried five different Ironclaw mice. Hard and soft resets do nothing. Updating and reinstalling drivers does nothing. The mouse works fine in wired mode. Bluetooth mode allows it to exist as a generic mouse, but icue doesn't detect it (and I'd rather stick to the 2.4GHz wireless mode). I've sent in a support ticket, but three or more days is a long time to just not use my PC. Where do I go from here?
  5. I brought a brand new Corsair H100i Pro RGB from a retail in Australia and after 4 weeks of use the pump failed and I contacted the retail where I brought it from and was asked to shipped the item back for RMA. I shipped the item back and a week later they sent the same cooler back but with a new pump head replaced and the water in the radiator was less full than how it was brand new. The return box was damaged and poorly packaged with loose screws and accessories insecurely rattling all over inside the box. Could someone advise if this is how Corsair honour their warranty?
  6. Hello all, So after many hours of planning and research, I got everything hooked up this weekend. doing my 24 hour leak test went very well, with no condensation or dripping. During this time I had the commander pro hooked up as well, testing lights on the new fans and verifying they all run properly. everything seemed to go well, but about 2 hours in all the RGB shut off on the fans. At that point it was fine with me as it was pretty late. When I woke the next morning I began the excruciating task of cable management, already having a single commander pro and a lighting node pro, on top of doing push/pull on the new 420 rad. So, 6 fans in total for the new Cpro. Got everything wired up, and the fans are spinning (on very, very low speeds) and none of the RGB will work. So I think maybe its the fact i'm using a USB plug direct from my motherboard, and so i plug it into the commander pro I already have, to one of the USB headers. Windows throws a USB device not recognized error and icue wont see it. I move my lighting node pro to the supposedly working Commander Pro, and running from its USB header it wont show up in Icue either. Weird, huh? So my brand new commander is basically DoA, as well as the USB plugs on my (seemingly otherwise fine) Cpro not recognizing a lighting node pro or the other commander pro. I should note that I have replugged, checked all wiring, the lighting node pro works fine when direct to the motherboard, on the working Cpro. Also, the new (completely not working) cpro wont even allow its RGB hub to funciton when plugged into an LED port, but if i move it to the second commander pro with the janky USB headers, it works fine from its LED port. So, I have one "semi" working commander pro (USB headers not working?) and a brand new 800$ HydroX setup that I cant use (and on the default hardware setting wont even compete with the 240 AIO I replaced it with) because i cant control fan speed. I can only set pump speed, but it isnt recognized as a HydroX system (No HydroX Profiles appear available, and it doesnt list it in devices) and even then at 100% (4k RPM) it still wont beat my 240. I have a feeling this is solely due to lack of fancurve and pump settings in iCue not being available, and the fans being stuck at the lowest possible speed (once again I have 5 LL's in Push Pull) Please help. I put a ticket in last week with support, and haven't heard anything back. at the moment i feel like a fool having spent so much money and I cant even cool a 9900k at 5.0ghz without hitting 90 degrees, whereas my 240 AIO wouldn't even break 85ish.
  7. A little story and a lesson i learned in hard way. This happened to me long time ago. But i thought i just share it :) While i was stress testing to see if my OC was stable, i decided to change the pump speed to see how it affects CPU temps. Just when i applied new speed, system froze... unstable OC, BSOD. It didn't take too long until i noticed my CPU was running at 800Mhz, super slow. Could not boot into windows. even in bios it was struggling to run. Temp was at 100C! Basically pump speed was set to 0... what a mess! So i shutdown my PC, plugged out all power cables, waited like 10 minutes for pump to cool down. (It was really warm!) Then i tried to get into windows, I only had a few minutes before the CPU reached 100C again and shutdown itself. So again after 10 minutes i reduced Vcore voltage as low as it made sense! Finally i could get into windows and set pump speed back to Quiet mode. And there i revived my cooler :3 Not to be paranoid or anything, just make sure your system is stable before changing the pump speed. Because it can be a PITA if you get unlucky... That cooler is still running good though ;) ---- My suggestion to Corsair is to include hard reset button on their coolers because that would be really handy for cases like this.