• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 14 results

1. PSA in case any of you are experiencing this issue. Disabling USB selective suspend has resolved the issue for me for the time being. Symptoms H150I Elite Capellix disappears from iCue; sometimes it appears and disappears intermittently In Device Manager (DEVMGMT.MSC) USB shows an error and "reset" in device manager In iCUE, color profiles and themes do not apply, apply partially, or apply intermittently to RGB fans connected to the H150i iCUE restart, service restart, and removal / re-install do not resolve the issue In Device Manager, Uninstalling and re-installing the H150i does not resolve the issue Resolution Disable USB selective suspend In Power Options (legacy Control Panel (CONTROL.EXE) > Power Options), select "Change plan settings" for the active power plan Select "Change advanced power settings" Open "USB settings" > "USB selective suspend setting" Set the Setting to Disabled Note this change must be configured individually for each power plan Relevant hardware ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero motherboard AMD CPU H150i Elite Capellix using the USB headers on the motherboard
  2. So I'm pulling my hair out here with Corsair. My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting at random, multiple times per day. Something is causing a reset on all USB devices connected to the X470 chipset. I've tried all the solutions on this forum to no avail. The problem has persisted across multiple iterations of gear (different cases, CPUs, internal and external drives, RAM configs, PSUs, GPUs, etc) and across multiple clean Windows installations. Current gear list below: MAIN COMPONENTS: Ryzen 7 3700X - PBO Enabled - No Overclock MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon - Latest 2D BIOS (have reflashed various BIOS versions and reset CMOS many times - no change) 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3000MHz C15 - XMP Enabled EVGA RTX2080 XC Black Edition w/ EVGA PowerLink EVGA SuperNova G3 750W PSU PERIPHERALS/ACCESSORIES: Corsair H150i Pro Lighting Node Pro 8 x Corsair LED Strips Commander Pro 6 x HD120 RGB Fans ST100 Headphone Stand HS70 Wireless Headphones Corsair Light Enhancement Kit (Dummy RAM Modules w/ RGB) M65 RGB Pro Mouse K70 Mk.2 SE Keyboard SOFTWARE: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1909 - fully updated iCUE 3.26.95 (earlier versions exhibit same behavior) Mystic Light - uninstalled - have tried both installed w/ service disabled/manual start and completely uninstalled - no difference HWInfo64 - 6.22 stable - Corsair/Asetek Support Disabled, Persistent Driver Disabled Using USBLogView to monitor the disconnects and the devices being disconnected, I have narrowed it down to all ports deriving from the X470 chipset. The 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back of the motherboard deriving from the CPU do NOT disconnect; they work fine. All other ports, according to the MSI X470 GPC manual, derive from the X470 chipset, and all of them disconnect - this includes front USB 3.1 Gen 1, internal USB 2.0, rear USB 2.0, and rear USB 3.1 Gen 2. I have tried swapping devices around, and it's always the same ports that disconnect (and the same 4 ports that don't), regardless of the device connected to it. At the recommendation of other users around the net, I have installed the NZXT Internal USB Hub - plugged the hub into one of the USB 2.0 internal headers, then plugged the Commander Pro and Lighting Node Pro into that. I have the H150i connected to the other internal USB 2.0 header, not to the hub. USB disconnects and reconnects randomly, anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours, sometimes even going 6-7 hours, but definitely multiple timers per day. I use my computer for gaming and, more importantly, as a DAW (digital audio workstation) and for instrument playback and recording. I'll be in the middle of playing or recording, and everything but the peripherals attached to the rear USB 3.1 Gen 1 will disconnect and reconnect - not good when trying to record a take. As a side note, I am also still having trouble with iCUE and 3rd Gen Ryzen voltages/temps. While the latest RAM and iCUE updates have given the illusion that CPU usage has been reduced (i.e. task manager doesn't show iCUE using a large portion of CPU or high power usage anymore), if you actually monitor CPU voltage, frequency, and temperatures using Ryzen Master, you will clearly see a huge difference (reduction) in all 3 when iCUE is closed. This issue still has not been fixed, merely masked, and it's unacceptable at this point. That aside, I'm at the end of my rope here. I don't know what else to try. I've waited and waited for software and firmware updates to fix the issues I've been having, but this is getting ridiculous. I'm at the point where I'm about to uninstall everything Corsair (an extensive list of gear) and move onto something else. I've used Corsair gear in the past with good results, but the last 1.5 years have been extremely frustrating. Does anyone have any further suggestions before I jump ship? I really don't want to, but it's getting to that point...
  3. Hello everyone, everything good? I recently discovered why my headset has constant connection failures and also crackling sounds. I monitored it through my router and noticed that whenever someone uses the 2.4Ghz wifi network it starts to happen, when 5Ghz is used it doesn't happen. I tried to change the router channel but the problem persists. I tried to decrease the signal strength but the problem persists. Obviously it is not a failure in the headset, but an interference between technologies, and unfortunately I cannot disable the 2.4 Ghz wifi because my mom's cell phone connects only on that frequency. Could you help me find ways to get around this problem?
  4. iCUE Version: 3.38.61 (updated today from 3.37 something) OS: Windows 10 This started yesterday. I have the HS70 Bluetooth since Thursday 11. From time to time, while watching videos or playing games with friends, my Keyboard (Corsair K70 MK2) will blink and my headset will disconnect and cut my mic/audio. After 0.5~2 seconds I hear a sound saying "mic on" or something like that coming from it, and then it's back to normal. I even had to re-set the phone and mic as discord defaults while I was on a call and this happened. Since both the headset and the keyboard are new and it only started today, I think it might be connected to iCUE or something else. I updated iCUE when the headset arrived (so the pc would recognize it) and then again today, so the problem started after that first update (11th). Is there anyone with this problem? Can anyone help me? Thank you! Edit: It seems to be fixed after doing an iCUE clean install. Still monitoring. Edit 2: Happened again today (18). I unplugged it and plugged it back earlier. That might be the cause, the driver/iCUE probably messes something up after unplugging and plugging the headset back.
  5. Hi there, just bought the HS75 XB and right after using it the following problems occur on my Series X: Using an Elite 2 Controller, starting my Xbox with it. Connecting the Headset - all is working fine. Now I switch off the headset, shut down the console via controller. After that, I am not able to start the console by controller. Hitting the power button manually starts the console but it won't connect to any controller! Only solution is to pull the plug, give it a few seconds and reconnect. Now, all controllers work as expected. If I do not use the headset in a session, shutting down and turning on again is not an issue at all. This all starts as soon as I connect the headset and turn it off after some time. Any ideas? thank you!
  6. Hello Corsair community, So for a week now my AIO keeps disconnecting for no reason. Dont know if i had any ICUE updates or something. So the disconnects seem to be inconsistent because sometimes it doesnt disconnect at all, sometimes it disconnects after 20 minutes but bostly it disconnects after boot. I cannot control the Fans or RGB afterwards and the AIO doesnt appear in ICUE at all. I also just wasted a whole day for a Windows clean install and it didnt change anything.
  7. I have two NVME's with windows installed on them. The older one has iCue and everything is working just fine. The newer windows install has iCue running and I can't configure the fan profiles correctly because it keeps losing a connection to the fans, hydro x pump etc. The Performance tab pops into existence and then out of existence. Since everything is rock solid when I boot to the other NVME I know it's not a hardware issue. Instead it's some kind of USB communication problem I'd guess? Any thoughts on how I can fix this? I was about to (painfully) install windows again on the new NVME, just after getting everything setup, to try to fix this problem.
  8. So i recently finished my build without the extra fans and without the commander pro, and there all worked well and good. Though i have since bought the commander pro and 3 QL120mm fans and installed them. Worked fine for about a day or 2. Then i installed MSI dragon center, and the second it finished downloading keyboard turned red and the following problems began RGB on pump + QL fans freeze/buffer when the "disconnect" sound occurs in windows. Also the liquid temperatures reset, and slowly climb to real value from 0. Sometimes static/wrong RPM (i hope) readings of pump and fans. This ONLY happends when iCUE is open, when terminated it goes through the cycle once and then stops doing it (but ofc with default settings & lightning) The disconnect / cycle comes in everything from 3 times per 10 seconds to once per 2 minuttes, even sometimes 1 dc, 2 "plug in" sound followed by 1 dc so very intrusive and annoying. Following fan/cooling/corsair setup im using 1 x commander pro 1 x lightning core 1 x NZXT internal USB hub (followed advice from other threads) 3 x QL 120 mm 1 x H150i pro XT 1 x k100 keyboard After i have: 1. Installed a NZXT internal usb hub and plugged the corsair commander into it. (heard x570 chipset has problems with commander pro) - (installed so that motherboard header goes in the white, then commander pro, and then RGB hub into 3rd slot) 2. Clean uninstalled MSI dragon center and iCUE (following this guide https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE- ) and only reinstalled iCUE 3. Reset BIOS settings 4. Tried setting PCI to gen 3.0 5. Reset windows (keep personal files) no dc's until i installed iCUE Problems occurs as seen in this video (imgur link https://imgur.com/a/pAL0OUi ). The disconnect audio happends slightly after the RGB freeze but otherwise at the same time. Does anybody know how to fix this?? Edit 1: SATA power daisy chain is only connected to lighting core and Commander pro, and separate cable for NZXT hub from PSU, incase it's relevant.
  9. Hi all im new here, With the latest 2-3 versions of iCue, regardless if iCue software is running or not, I can see the h100i cooler flicker off then back on immediately. I can see the RBG lights flicker as well as hear the Windows chime it makes when a component is disconnected and then reconnected. This seems to only happen while a game is running. If just working in Windows, it doesnt seem to happen. Ive had this issue before and somehow fixed but don't know how as it just kinda fixed itself after re-installing iCue several times. This time however the problem is not going away. Help?
  10. My current setup involves a peripheral sharing switch between my gaming rig and my work laptop. With the iCUE software running on my gaming rig, whenever I switch my peripherals over to my work laptop, either the K95P firmware or the iCUE software or both crashes. The symptom I'm seeing when switching over to my work laptop is that the keyboard RGB loads one of the HW profiles but the profile switching button doesn't work to cycle through profiles. When I switch back to my gaming rig, all the LEDs on the K95P turn red and become unresponsive to any changes in the iCUE software. The software even shows that all LEDs are red, regardless of what changes I make. In order to fix this, I found that I have to 1. Quit iCUE (from the system tray) 2. Restart it At this point, full functionality is restored. I have eliminated the peripheral sharing switch from the equation by plugging the K95P directly into my gaming rig and testing the unplug/replug while iCUE is running and upon replugging the keyboard, all LEDs do in fact turn red and iCUE requires a restart(not the service). I believe there may be an issue with both the iCUE software AND the firmware that doesn't handle disconnection of the keyboard properly. Something like this could probably be fixed my utilizing some sort of watchdog timer in the firmware to attempt resetting the connection to iCUE whenever the keyboard gets disconnected. Note that if I just don't run iCUE and only use the HW profiles, switching back and forth between machines works just fine and the profile cycling button works on both machines. My iCUE version is 3.35.152 My firmware version is 3.21.28
  11. Does anyone happen to know what causes the video lighting mode to crash or stop responding to color changes when using the LS100 light strips? Yesterday it stopped changing colors all morning, at seemingly random intervals of anywhere from a few minutes to an hour. Today I have been using my computer in the exact same capacity with the exact same applications, and it hasn't stopped working once. Aside from a few other issues with certain modes, etc, the light strips are of high quality and are working fairly well in my configuration (still getting that darn USB disconnect sound upon every Windows boot up) but if possible I would like to know when to use or not bother using video lighting.
  12. I purchased this headset yesterday and have been having many problems with it. ICUE freezes all the time and doesn't register the headset and when I turn it on/off I get no sound and even though windows detects it it will not play any sound. Earlier ICUE registed two of the same headset, I cannot get the headset to not sound muffled even though I have tried many eq settings and recently I have started to notice crackles in discord audio or even in games. Some things of note I have the receiver plugged into a little extension that came with my Razer Manowar way back but, that is plugged into my front usb and I have never plugged the headset into my computer directly I have only connected it wirelessly if that matters. The mic is good but the software and the sound inconsistencies are really turning me off of this headset I don't want to have to restart my comp multiple times a day just to make sure my audio works or ICUE is detecting my stuff.
  13. So I purchased my FIRST Dark core about 2 weeks ago. After getting it set up I immediately noticed in wireless mode my mouse will lag, randomly spike along my screen, and sometimes get completely displaced and get put to my secondary monitor, all the way to the top left corner. I took all the steps online to "ensure" a good connection, still had the problem so I contacted Corsair via twitter. They basically told me that I had a bad mouse and to return it for a new one... Now on my SECOND Dark core, and I immediately have the same problems. I noticed the problems happen when the ICUE app has :!: mark next to it. Even though my receiver is <1 foot away from my mouse, it's still having connection issues. Unless the firmware is still busted (I wouldn't be surprised) the only thing I can even think is causing a problem is my router (which runs at 2.4GHZ) that's ~6 feet away. So first off, is anyone else having this issue? I know it was a problem in the past, but I feel like I can't be alone. The posts on this forum are all duds that don't have any good info on them. Second, if you are having this issue, are you close to a router? I'm grasping at straws here at this point, and I don't even think I can return my second mouse.
  14. Hey all! Recently bought a Corsair Hs70 Wireless headset for my iMac. Installed iCUE, and headset seemed to be working fine, but while I was listening some music, some double beeping randomly sound on the headset, like something was 'wrong'. Music kept working, but after a few minutes it suddenly disconnected. It's like it doesn't detect any sound or music working on and it just disconnects. I know I can disable "auto-disconnect" option, but I want to know why it disconnects if music and audio is working. Did I made anything wrong or miss anything? It's due to Mac Osx? Thanks!