• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 14 results

1. Hi all, I recently built a new system and everything was working fine, I'm not in to overclocking etc, I just buy the best spec according to my budget, rather than buying a mid level item and cranking the life out of it.. So everything was great running at default settings in the bios, no core boost, no XMP the ram was running at 4800mhz and I thought I'll sort that out later / last... Then I had the icue update to firmware two portions, one for command controller one for ram... At this point the icue popped up a message to say that one stick of ram has incorrect XMP setting? (something to that effect) and I thought I have a matched pair of 2x24gb as bought, both together, and no XMP 1 or XMP 2 settings were enabled in the bios, neither was core boost... But ever since then, one stick of ram remains yellow in color the full length of RGB strip on the ram stick... It changes color as per the profile once I've logged into windows but not before logging into windows.. I'm well cheesed off and wish I'd bought a different brand of ram and different brand 360mm cooler too, as this is doing my fruit in... Has anyone got any advice, on how to resolve or fix this, before I ask for a refund from the store I bought it from? I chose icue cappelix RGB 360 because the h100i with iLink on my other PC was a solid reliable piece of software, but Icue makes me worry that it might do serious damage to my pc. I have completely uninstalled icue, including profiles etc I uninstalled it because of the lack of confidence shown by many MANY users who all complain about the icue software, and how it's affecting their daily use of their PC that they have spent their hard earned cash on... My pc specs are Windows 11 MSI X670E Carbon Wifi Amd 7900x3d Corsair icue cappelix 360mm Corsair Ddr5 6000mhz 48gb (2x24gb) ram Corsair icue 5000x case Sapphire Radeon 7800xt 26gb vga card Corsair 850w gold psu The ram has never run at the advertised 6000mhz and still currently running at 4800mhz ... Thank you in advance, if you can help stop this nightmare from continuing...
  2. I have discovered a strange behavior in iCUE, resulting as follows: While a mural is active, the wireless color profile of the keyboard cannot be changed or the change is not being applied to the keyboard. The problem can be reproduced by following the steps below: To test this problem, you can simply create a new profile in iCUE and configure a (wireless) color profile for the keyboard while it is not connected via USB. This works as desired. Then connect the keyboard via USB and activate a mural. Now configure iCUE so that the mural is used by the keyboard. Now disconnect the USB cable again. The keyboard should now switch back to previously defined wireless color profile. However, if you now try to change the wireless color profile, it will not be applied to the keyboard as it should be. Only after you have reconnected the keyboard via USB again and then deactivated the mural will the keyboard apply the wireless color profile when you change it. My configuration: - iCUE v5.9.105 - Corsair Sabre RGB Pro Wireless - Corsair K57 RGB Wireless - Corsair Virtuoso SE
  3. I guess I didn't look at the specs closely enough when purchasing the k57. My eyesight, particularly in poor lighting conditions, is not good. I am constantly swapping my regular glasses and reading glasses. I was hoping for a backlight pattern that would be useful, rather than just 'cool'. For instance, it would be great if different types of keys had different colors. For example: numerals in red, function keys in green, alphabetical in yellow with F and J highlighted. If I know that number keys start at a certain point, it is easy to count out the one I want without actually reading the name of the key. This would be a really useful upgrade.
  4. Hey Everyone! We are super excited to present to you two more additions to our monitor lineup - XENEON 32QHD240 and 32UHD144! With high-resolution displays perfect for games and media, these also pack fast refresh rates and response times for the best experience. Here's a few quick highlights: XENEON 32UHD144 Built-in mounting point enables compatibility with rigging systems such as the XENEON Camera Mount Adapter and Elgato Flex Arm (sold separately). Connect using USB Type-C, 2x HDMI 2.1, or DisplayPort 1.4, and expand your connectivity with 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A ports and 3.5mm audio output. Includes USB Type-C, HDMI 2.1, and DisplayPort cables. Die-Cast aluminum stand with RapidRoute cable management makes sure your setup looks clean and sleek XENEON 32QHD240 Loaded with an IPS LED panel, Quantom Dot technology (100% sRGB, 100% Adobe RGB color space), and HDR600, you'll be viewing games and content as intended with more vivid, natural colors and astonishing realism. Connect using USB Type-C, 2x HDMI 2.0, or DisplayPort 1.4, and expand your connectivity with 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A ports and 3.5mm audio output. Includes USB Type-C, HDMI 2.0, and DisplayPort cables Integrates with CORSAIR iCUE software, allowing easy screen customization and saving of your personalized presets. Click the following for more information: XENEON 32UHD144, XENEON 32QHD240. We've put together a quick FAQ and comparison chart below: Q: Are both monitors AMD FreeSync™ Premium Certified and NVIDIA® G-SYNC Compatible? A: Yes! This helps synchronize visuals with your graphics card for smooth images, less screen tearing, and low input latency. Q: Can I buy the monitors separately from the stand? A: Yup! Our monitors are 100mm x 100mm VESA Mount compatible, so you have the flexibility to mount to a wall or arm if you choose to go without the stand. You can also remove the stand from the monitor. Q: What devices are compatible? A: These monitors are extremely versatile so you can play any games on many different platforms such as: Windows, MacOS, ChromeOS, PS5, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. Let us know your thoughts down below!
  5. Gaming Chairs 🪑: Something most, if not all, gamers need in their setup but never talk too much about. Do you own a gaming chair or just use any chair around the house 🏠 for your setup? Looking at our current chairs out right now, are there any designs, materials, or colors you would like to see in the future? How about this, do you own any gaming furniture that most people wont have 🤨? Leave them down below!
  6. Does anyone have any pictures of what the Hydro X Satin tubing in Transparent, White, and Black looks like in real life? The only pictures I can find are CAD renders of them. I'm curious what the real looks of them are. I'm looking to build my first watercooling loop in a Lian-Li Dynamic EVO all black case, so trying to think of what color tubing I want. I don't want clear, as I'm planning to run clear fluid to keep maintenance down, and debating about what the other tubing colors will look like in my system.
  7. Hello everyone, I noticed a few days ago that suddenly the colour on some of the keys was off. With these keys the red colour component is too intense. For example a full white colour gets a pink shine. This is very annoying and unacceptable for this class of keyboard. It seems unlikely to me that suddenly within a very short time several LEDs would malfunction the same way. Is there a way to fix this or should I send in the keyboard? Further information: * The keys are not next to each other. * I set a solid colour profile to "solid colour" white and also various other colours to test this and the colour of these keys is always wrong. * Software (v3.38.61) and firmware (v0.24.237) are up-to-date. * I have linked some photos. It's hard to get a good photo with my bad phone camera,but you can see the reflection of the middle key is pink instead of white. I noticed by coincidence that this is much easier to see with an unsharp photo. https://reubzaet.home.xs4all.nl/k100/210402_k100_Colour_01.jpg https://reubzaet.home.xs4all.nl/k100/210402_k100_Colour_04.jpg https://reubzaet.home.xs4all.nl/k100/210402_k100_Colour_02.jpg https://reubzaet.home.xs4all.nl/k100/210402_k100_Colour_03.jpg I hope someone can help me out here. If I should provide more information let me know. Many thanks in advance & regards!
  8. Bonjour, j'ai un watercooling h100i platinium que j'ai acheté le 26 décembre et depuis quelque j'ai des problèmes avec le logiciel j'ai donc essayer de le réinstaller mais rien, enfaite le logiciel m'affiche rouge et sur la pompe c'est bleu mes ventilateurs eux sont bien rouge donc si je met du vert sur le logiciel par exemple je me retrouve avec la pompe rose et les ventilateurs sont vert. Est ce que cela vient de la pompe ou du logiciel ? Merci
  9. Hey there ! New to the forum, and I need some help. So, I have multiple Corsair RGB products to simplify my life with ICue and everything worked fine for 3 weeks (my setup is 3 weeks old) til yesterday. I don't know why my AIO do that but I do select my custom RGB lighting profile (which was used to work), ICue show me that my AIO is currently purple (color I chose) but in the case, the AIO is actually rainbow. No matter what I do (refresh, reboot, changing profile, instant lighting...) the AIO (with the 2 fans) still stay rainbow. The rest (case, fan, keyboard, RAM) are fine and follow ICue commands though... If you have any idea of why my AIO do that, that would be awesome! Thanks! NB: I disabled setting that could change the lighting such as SDK EDIT : Solution : run a repair install of ICue
  10. Hello, I have some discoloration with Corsair H100i RGB Platinum SE, when set to white, the color has a warmer, tan look then all of the other colors in the PC. Does the pump not support cooler whites is there an error in the pump, I cant remember this happening when it first arrived. [see attachments] Product link: https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Hydro-H100i-PLATINUM-Radiator/dp/B07R6YLDDS/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=corsair+h100i+white&qid=1609091344&sr=8-1
  11. Hello. So I have been talking with support and trouble shooting an issue I have with my Corsair LL120 RGB fans. When I have the color set to all white for either of my 3 fans they always have a slight blue hue to them. As well as other colors seem to be slightly off compared to other Corsair devices not connected to the Commander Pro. This is happening with any fan that is connected to my Commander Pro. If I disconnect any of the fans and connect to my Corsair h115i CPU cooler RGB header instead then the RGB's will turn pure white through the ICUE software on that fan. The Corsair h115i fans and cooler turn pure white, my Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB turns pure white. It is anything connected to the Commander Pro that will not using the same ICUE software as the other devices. I have already Uninstalled/ Reinstalled, checked firmware and updates several times as well. Corsair support advised that it could be a software issue but stated that the RGB's should turn white. The Commander Pro has already been replaced once and the same issue occurs. I am now waiting for a new LED Hub to come in. Does any one have any knowledge on this or does the same thing happen with all devises connected to the Commander Pro? Does everyone else have this same blue hue with all white selected on their LL120 RGB lighting on fans? Thank you for any help. I attached a photo. The Blue hue is more blue then purple that shows in photo. But you can see all other RGB's are pure white.
  12. hello, i just recieved my 2x16 corsair venegance rgb pro kit and one of the sticks has a red tint to it. I've already tried to reinstall the firmware in the icu software and i also uninstalled rgbfusion.. thank you in advance https://gyazo.com/ef170d301ac9a22f5a3b43e833f94b32
  13. As the title explains I have my H100i Pro all hooked up for about a month now, works fine as far as I can tell, my CPU has remained cool, however the pump spins in random colors inconsistently. I tried switching out the cord today to see if that was it and it still did nothing. Really at a loss of what to do here.
  14. icue used to work fine. I have an H115i 280 AIO and when i try to control the lighting for the fans, only 1 fan shows up. I used to be able to control both fans. In the monitoring and performance tabs in icue, both fans show up. Additionally, I am playing Metro Exodus. As I play, the AIO pump goes to orange (sometimes with a marquee white border) when I am in the game and to black when I am in the menu. I have not set these colors in icue, UEFI, or through Asrock's polysync. It also seems it is using the default fan profile, but I can't be sure. If I don't have icue running in the background, it correctly uses the hardware color settings i set in icue. I have "enable sdk" unchecked. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling icue and stopping all other utilities, but to no avail. Any thoughts? Thanks