• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hi! I got some kind of discoloration issue with 5 out of the 6 Corsair Icue Sp120 Rgb Pro Fans. As you can see in the pictures below 5 out of the 6 fans have a greenish/yellowish tint to them while only the bottom front fan is white, this is with all 6 fans set to the same colour (pure white ffffff). The 3 front fans came with the case which I ordered in may of 2020 the other 3 I ordered some months later (november) that same year. All of the fans have always been set to the same colour in Icue, I set them to blue (roughly 0022ff) for ~70% of the year and to orange (ff5e00) for ~30% of the year. I've had the issue for a while now with it slowly getting worse, the discolaration keeps getting stronger to the point that the colours on the colour wheel in icue do not match the colours of the fans anymore expect for the bottem fan. I'm pretty sure that the blue leds are degrading fast, it makes sense. When selecting just blue the discoloured fans are clearly less bright than the bottem front one. My question: Is this normal though? 4 years does seem fast to me, I certainly didn't expect something like that from corsair, or is there some kind of issue? And my other question is why is it not affecting the bottem front fan, do the others have some manufacturing defect? It's odd to me that they don't all exhibit the same level of degradation. Greetings Thomas Mulder
  2. Hello, I recently noticed that 5 leds out of 8 on a corsair sp120 rgb elite fans are not lighting up. I bought the fan with my pc 4 months ago, and there are 3 of them, and the problem is only in one of them. The corsair icue software shows the leds are lighting up. I discovered that 5 leds are not lighting up. What should I do, how can I fix it without taking back to the store? Thanks.
  3. Hallo zusammen, Ich habe mir für meinen PC eine H115i Elite Capellix auf Amazon gekauft, dazu 2x 140mm SPs auf Amazon und 3x 120mm SPs auf Ebay. Bei der H115i war das Commander Core mit dabei woran die Fans der Wakü Direkt angeschlossen sind ( RGB und ansteuerung ) und auch die 2 140mm SP. die 3 120mm SPs sind an der Lightning Node angeschlossen. Alles was an der Commandernode an RGB raus geht stockt immer wie ein schlechtes Gif und startet dann die beleuchtung von neu. und die 3 120iger leuchten garnicht. oder nur in einem ganz schwachen blau. werden aber auch nicht als Lüfter erkannt. wenn ich das Commander Node resette stürzt der PC ab und bei der Lightning node Passiert nichts.. Vllt kann mir hier ja jemand helfen
  4. I recently connected all of my fans to the Commander Core that came with my H100i Elite Capellix and none of my fan speeds are able to be controlled with iCue. I have 5 fans, 2 are not PWM so I don't expect those to be controlled however 2 of my fans are the RGB ML120s that came with the AIO and one is a SP120. The RGB ML120s lighting is able to be controlled and all fans are reporting rpms to iCue including the non PWM ones which inaccurately show 60k to 61k rpm. The RGB ML120s idle around 1200 rpm and do ramp up to about 2350 rpm under load with the SP120 one topping out at 2000 rpm no matter what fan setting I use. I have tried setting custom fan curves in iCue, removing all other monitoring software (HWinfo/CPU-ID) and checked that my BiOS is not controlling them. If anymore info is needed let me know.
  5. Can i connect ml120 that comes with the h150i cooler and the sp120 elites to the same Lighting Node CORE? I just want to have rgb on both types of fans without buying a new lighting node.
  6. Hallo zusammen, bitte um kurze Hilfe bezüglich der richtigen Lüfterwahl bzw. einer Lösung mit den neueren SP-Lüftern zur einheitlichen RGB-Steuerung aller sich im 570x-Gehäuse befindlichen Lüfter. Möchte lediglich neben den 3 bereits vorinstallierten Frontlüftern einen weiteren Lüfter zur Luftausfuhr hinten am Gehäuse installieren. Folgender nun neu bestellter und eingebauter Lüfter, der ebenfalls an den Corsair RGB-HUB angeschlossen ist, ändert leider die Farbe nicht und leuchtet konstant hellblau: Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE Performance (in weiß!). https://www.amazon.de/Corsair-Performance-120mm-PWM-Lüfter-AirGuide-Technologie-ansteuerbare/dp/B08XY2D47H/ref=sr_1_5?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=corsair%2Blüfter%2Bweiß&qid=1633175098&sr=8-5&th=1 Hatte nun hier gelesen, dass die neueren SP-Modelle nicht kompatibel mit den vorinstallierte SP-Gehäuse-Lüftern am RGB-HUB sind. Aus meiner negativen Erfahrung leiten sich nun folgende Fragen ab: 1) welcher Lüfter wäre der richtige gewesen? Und wo gibt es diese zu welchem Preis zu kaufen? Auf welches Merkmal muss ich achten, um diese vor dem Kauf unterscheiden zu können? 2) Gibt es eine Möglichkeit nun den neuen Lüfter zu integrieren? Reicht es, einfach einen weiteren Corsair-RGB-Hub zu installieren und den neuen Lüfter dahinter zu klemmen? Eigentlich will ich auf eine Software-seitige Steuerung der Komponenten verzichten... Der Kram soll einfach einheitlich leuchten und manuell über das Case steuerbar sein. Wollte dafür nun nicht Elektrotechnik studieren müssen oder mich durch den Forum-dschungel hier kämpfen... Über hilfreiche Hinweise/Antworten wäre ich dankbar. Beste Grüße & ein schönes Wochenende Einfach Ich
  7. I've bought 4 LL 120 two year ago (w/ 1 command and 1 lightning node) but they only worked perfectly for a month or so. After that started to have a few sinc issues, like 'dead colors' in some parts or losing rgb sequence (usually I use the "rainbow wave", and i could easily notice that). During these years, I tried a few things to solve: 1 - changed the cable sequence on the lightning node 2 - changed the lightning node for a new one 3 - changed the power connection (I had to change my power supply) 3 - updated the iCue and the firmwares 4 - formating my PC (It wasnt because of that, but anyway...) After that I started to use only 2 of the 4 coolers, and they were working just fine (showing all the colors normally). The other 2 were unplugged from ligthing node. Them I thought "Okay, so the problem is with these coolers" and bought 2 new coolers (SP 120) to use with the older ones. But after that none of them are showing colors lol. The good thing is that they are working just fine as coolers, the problems are only with the lightning part. Everything else seems to be okay. Any suggestions of what should I do? iCue shows all of them, and they seem to be working just fine on the software, but now I only have one cooler showing a fixed white light lol. I've tried to disconnect both LL and left only the SP on the lightning node, but it doesnt change anything. Besides that, I also have a lightning strip that works perfectly on the commander.
  8. Hi, Can someone help me out with understand these parts and finding out what else is needed? I am building on 5000D Airflow case. I want 3 (120mm) fans in front, 3 on side, and the H150i comes with 3 so I will mount it on top, and lastly the last exhaust fan in the back. Here is what I have gathered so far in the image attached. So 9 fans plug into the Commander Core and that connects to my mobo for power and control? What about RGB control? Does the Commander Core allow this? What about the last fan in the back (the one that comes with the case) - where does it plug into? Thanks for your time! Looking forward to spending money on Corsair products 🤑
  9. Hi, i have recently acquired a new corsair case, the fan lighting doesn't seem to be working correctly, as you can see it the photo the fans seem to get dimmer as they go down and i cant change anything in icue, everything is properly connected to the node core, I'm stuck, thank you in advance the photo is here, wont let me upload to this website: https://ibb.co/j8H3dRX
  10. hello, i have 4 sp120 pros connected to the lighting node core, i can only get 3 of them to light up, on icue i have selected ML PRO RGB SERIES FAN HUB (there is no SP120 PRO that i can select, just the standard sp120) when i select the number of fans two different channels seem to control the rgb on just 1 fan for example: if i select two fans it lights up two leds on fan 1 so if i select 6 fans it only lights up 3 fans (with 2 leds on each), i dont know what im doing wrong, any help appreciated
  11. Hello so Ive been dealing with profiles not being able to import without ICUE crashing so i did a clean install, finally got the profile installed but when I went to change the case fans (SP120s) RGB to match the profile by clicking on the lighting node core in ICUE it defaulted to LL fans so only 1 of them lit up. I changed the fan hub to SP 4 fan hub and it was stuck on that 1 fan. I swapped out the lighting node core that came with the case with a lighting node pro that my fans came with and the fans lit up initially when the computer booted and i thought everything was fine but as soon as i loaded icue to set the profile they reverted back to only 1 fan lighting up. Any idea how to fix? Im running 4 SP120s through a lighting node pro to a Commander pro right now. any help is appreciated. Also when attempting to move the rgb connectors for the fans from the commander pro to the commander core, and removing the ML120s that my H100i came with and the fans still dont respond to lighting changes
  12. So I bought the corsair lighting node core to connect my sp120 RGB fans to, the fans power works and I can control the speed, the only problem is the RGB. I contacted Corsair support and they said it was a faulty controller so I bought a new working one. I then plugged all my three fans in and nothing happened. I also have iCUE all set up with the right type of fans and everything but still the same result. I know the fan's RGB is in working order because I got the fans from a friend that had them working perfectly. Please help, Thanks!
  13. Bonjour, J'ai récemment monté un nouveau pc et je me trouve face à un problème un petit peu gênant : Icue ne me permet pas de contrôler mes ventilateurs ( Rgb ou vitesse ) J'ai acheté : un boitier : Icue 4000x Rgb ( 3 ventilos ) un Watercooling : H100i elite capellix 240mm ( 2 ventilos ) un ventilateur en plus : SP 120 Rgb Avec le Watercooling était fournit un Commander Core pour relier tout ça. J'ai donc 6 ventilateurs à relier et j'espérais pouvoir les contrôler via Icue. Ils sont donc tous branchés sur le Commander core ( les 3 du boitiers / le watercooling et le SP en plus ) Sauf que mon logiciel ICue à bien détecter le Commander Core mais il ne me permet pas de gérer ni la vitesses des ventilateurs ni leurs couleurs. A chaque fois que je souhaite changer la couleur rien ne se passe. ( ils fonctionnent via le pattern arc en ciel de base que je n'arrive pas à changer ) ( Icue reconnait cependant ma RAM et mon clavier que je peux modifier à ma guise ) ps : d'ailleurs mon boitier n'est pas reconnu non plus mais je ne sais pas si c'est normal ou pas ça par contre? Qu'est-ce qui coince ? :C
  14. Hi all, I just built my rig and have the h100i aio mounted at the top. I wanted to buy an SP120 rgb pro fan to replace my regular 120mm exhaust fan so I can use the same rgb. Does anyone know if it's possible? The h100i comes with two RGB connections that go directly into the aio fans, but I wanted to find out if I can use an rgb splitter for one of them so I can connect the exhaust fan to use the same rgb. I saw the RGB splitter on pirate dog tech so I wanted to be sure. Thanks
  15. Hello! This is going to be a fairly long, and drawn out post... These circumstances are extremely uncommon as far as I'm aware. Any help on the subject is much appreciated. So I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I have the corsair 460x RGB case which comes with a built in button controller for the SP120 fans that are included, and up to 6 total fans. That's great and all... But the button controller severely limits your colour choice as well as the lighting options. I want to remove the button controller, and swap my system over to iCUE-based lighting. Where I run into one of my biggest issues, is that my H100i v2 cooler failed on me a couple years back, and I requested an RMA. That RMA went through but they did not have the H100i v2 in stock, but instead asked if I was okay with upgraded to the H100i RGB platinum. I am aware that the H100i V2 does not have RGB capable fans by default. So they were just normal SP120's, not the RGB variant. As for the coolers, they were both the same sized radiators, and same sized fans, so I thought nothing of it. Corsair support assured me that they would work in the same way as well. Wonderful! Free upgrade! Little did I know that the fans on the RGB platinum AIO are different than what comes with my case, they are the ML120 fans instead of the SP120 fans that my whole system was using at the time. I need a workaround, or just options in general, where I can combine both of these fans to get my RGB syncing properly. My original plan was to attempt to find a lighting node CORE (to replace the current built in RGB hub, and connect it to the motherboard for iCUE support), but it is not something that's available for purchase?? Because I cannot purchase the lighting node CORE, I feel as if I need another way to sync all 6 of my fans. I am also aware that the SP120 fans will not even work on the same RGB hub as my ML120 fans. How do I workaround this? Do I need to scrap my ML120 fans and purchase two additional SP120's? But then which RGB hub would I need to buy? I would love to buy the lighting node CORE, but it is not sold standalone as far as I can tell. It is always in bundles. Do I need to purchase a 3 pack of SP120 fans with a lighting node core included to get the core? As for the lighting node PRO, it always comes with at least 4 RGB strips as far as I can tell, pumping the cost up tremendously. I only have use for the lighting node PRO, which I would then connect to my 6(if I replace the ML120 fans) SP120 fans all which are plugged into the integrated RGB hub with the Corsair 460x RGB case. Sorry for the massive wall of text. I'm really struggling here in terms of adjusting my RGB for my case. I feel like it just gets exponentially more and more expensive for getting all my lights together. It especially hurts when I see the new 4000X case from corsair which by default has it all controlled via software. I wish I could buy that hub standalone, but once again I've looked to no avail. TL;DR: How can I swap the 460x RGB to a iCUE controlled (lighting-wise) system, with the ML120 fans in addition to the SP120's?
  16. Hello all, I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse here but searched and couldn't find the answer. I recently installed some corsair sp120 fans with rgb hub into a pc. However I found I need the lighting node pro or commander, but instead of either of those can I just use the sp rgb 3 button controller? I can pick it up for about 15 bucks vs commander price. Thanks in advanced! Got 6 fans and rgb hub for a deal is why I don't have either node or controller
  17. I just bought some new SP120 RGB Pro fans that came with the lighting node core. All 3 fans spin, have persistent white light and are visible in iCue but I am unable to control any of them. I have them all wired up on the core in spaces 1-3 for the 4pin rgb connection and on my motherboard fan headers 1-3 for the 3pin power. None of my other Corsair products have any problems with being controlled through iCue, its only the fans. Has anyone ever encountered a problem like this before? I've tried updating the firmware in iCue to the most recent version (3.31.81), tried swapping fans around on the lighting node core, and tried swapping the usb headers on my motherboard as one of my other usb headers has the lightning node pro with 2 led strips plugged into it. UPDATE: While writing this, one of the sp120 fans has a flicker on 1 or 2 of the LED's in the center. It is still showing white, but I can see some color flicker as it spins. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  18. Kleiny

SP120 noises

Hello, I have a problem with a fan in my case: SP120 RGB. When I turn on my PC it starts making a weird noise, as if something was blocking it. This prevents it from running properly (see video) [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fp-a30dDQY[/ame] So I tried to pull the fan a little and it works, it doesn't make any noise anymore. But every time I reboot my PC, it starts all over again. I took the computer apart to see if something is obstructing the fan but nothing visible. Anyone know where this problem might be coming from? Thank you, Sam.
  19. I recently purchased a PC in a 220t case having the three SP120 RGB Pro fans on the front that are included with the case. Then I purchased a fourth fan for the back of my case, this is also a SP120 RGB Pro wanting to keep things the same. I have iCUE 3.31.81 and have forced the firmware update on all my fans to 0.9.16. The issue I am having is the fan at the back of my case that I purchased does not light up the LEDs but spins to create the airflow, but I wouldn't mind if it also lit up to match the fans on the front of the case. The three front fans are plugged into the lighting node core in ports 1-3 and I plugged the newly purchased fan into port 4, have the iCUE set to 4 SP RGB PRO Series Fans. I have removed fan from port 1 and plugged it in port 4, it does not light up and vise versa new fan from port 4 into port 1. Also does not light up. Is there something in the settings I am completely missing or would the fan LED just be faulty? PC SPECS: CASE: iCUE 220t CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 MB: Gigabyte b450m ds3h GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 RAM: G Skill 16gb ddr4 3000 PSU: Deep Cool DA500 80+ Brozne SSD: WD Black 250gb HDD: Segate Barracuda 1TB
  20. Hi all, So, a quick overview of my system: I've been using a Commander Pro for about a year now to control various fans from other brands, both 3pin and 4pin, with no major issues to speak of. I've now bought a 3 pack of SP120 Pro RGB and I'm having a couple of different issues 1. I've tried to use a 3 way splitter to connect the 3 fans to one header on the CP. With 2 fans connected to the splitter, these work as normal, spinning at around 850rpm, but as soon as I connect the third, they all spin up to around 1200rpm. Ive tried 3 different splitters, and they all behave the same way. 2. I cannot, no matter what I do, get the fans to spin below 850rpm. I've seen reviews saying that they've tested these fans down to about 350rpm using old-school voltage control fan controllers, but surely I should be able to do this with the CP too? Even if they'd go down to 600rpm I'd be happy, but my intention is to have 6 of them pushing air through 2 radiators, and the PC already sounds like it's going to take off. Does anyone have any suggestions please? Can I use a low noise adapter on the fans to reduce RPM maybe?
  21. Hi all, It's been a while since I built a PC (although never built a gaming PC), so please forgive me if you find this question dumb. I bought this awesome case Corsair 460x for my new gaming rig, and I'm at the point when I'm almost done with the build, with one of the few things standing being connecting the three SP120RGB fans power cables to the motherboard (specs provided in my signature). The fans themselves come already installed and connected to the hub and speed/light control (thanks, Corsair!). Specifically, what I can't figure out, is how to connect these 3-pin power cables to the 4-pin CHA_FAN 1 to 3 on my motherboard. Aside connecting the SP120RGB fans, last thing will be installing the Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RGB and the video card -- which of course has nothing to do with Corsair but I wanted to provide you folks with some extra context. Thanks!
  22. Hi folks, Scratching my head here! I have a 570x Rgb case that supposedly comes with 3 sp120 rgb fans connected to the controller. I have now added one more sp120 pro rgb fan to the case. It works, lights up and all is well BUT I am unable to change the color of the new fan via the controller... I have plugged it into the controller (port 4) and all 3 other case fans work perfectly but this one just doesn’t want to play dice! Is there something I am missing here or is the sequence of buttons to press in order to “activate it”? Or is it just a compatibility issue perhaps? All feedback welcome!
  23. Hello everyone, I did a lot of research but couldn't find my answer on Google so here I am. I just finished building my new Lian-Li O11 Dynamic rig and of course I bought as much RGB fans as possible to showcase the build. I just picked up 6x SP120 RGB Pro and installed them today. The 3-pin fans work fine (currently plugged directly into 4-pin headers on the motherboard, I'm ordering a fan splitter to power the remaining 3 fans), the RGB 4-pin are plugged into the Lighting Node Core that comes included in each 3-pack fan kit. That is powered by a SATA cable (the same SATA cable that's also powering my SSD & HHD if that matters) and the other end plugs into a USB 2.0 header. The fans are plugged in sequential order 1>2>3>4>5>6. Here's the weird part, the fans do not light up. I updated iCUE to the latest firmware today, sometimes it would light up, but 95% it wouldn't, I was messing around with the settings and sometimes when I set my fans to "SP120 RGB (non pro series)", it would light up but I wouldn't be able to control the lighting at all. Then a restart and it's all gone, back to square one. I'm super frustrated, am I missing a component to power these lights? I even checked my power supply cable, switched 2.0 header ports, even swapped out the Lighting Node Core to see if that was defective. Nothing is working, please someone shed some light on this. My specs: R7 3800X Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master G.Skill 32GB TridentZ 3600MHz @ 16CL Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT Seasonic Gold Prime 850W PSU DeepCool Castle 360EX AIO Lian Li O11-Dynamic EDIT 1: So I got all the lighting to work on the fans. I just unplugged all and restarted and went one by one. In iCUE my fans only work when its set to SP RGB SERIES Fan even though mine are SP RGB Pro Series. Whatever, but the weird pard is that the LEDs are all wonky, all fans are flashing difference colors when I use Rainbow shift but one fan. The one fan does it correctly, the rest are not correctly colored unless I put them all to white LED. Even certain static colors don't match, for example I tried yellow and 3 of the 6 fans are yellow, the rest are magenta and other random colors. https://imgur.com/a/WD3Z469 EDIT 2: I swapped out USB headers, did not work. I swapped out lighting node core, did not work. I did test each fan individually and when they're plugged into port 1, every effect works normally. Any fan plugged from Port 2-6, they all flash/flicker so I know it's not a fan or LED issue. So fan#1 plugged into port#1 works fine. Fan #2 plugged into port #2 flickers. But if I switch the ports from Fan #1 to port #2 and vice versa. Fan #1 would flicker and Fan#2 would work flawlessly. And its not a lighting core issue because I did the same with a brand new lighting node core, same symptoms. But what's the cause of this? I even tried to plug the lighting hub core into a separate SATA cable for the PSU. Still didn't resolve the flickering when I set a pattern.
  24. I have a Corsair 460x RGB case and recently put my new pc parts in. Everything works fine with the PC itself, but i've been having trouble with the 3 front fans and the extra one I installed on the exhaust (all SP120.) The fans themselves are spinning as they're connected to the mobo, and the controller is connected to my psu, yet only the middle fan at the front is being lit up in green. The buttons on the controller dont work either. Any suggestions?
  25. I have a Corsair 460x RGB case and recently put my new pc parts in. Everything works fine with the PC itself, but i've been having trouble with the 3 front fans and the extra one I added to the exhaust. The fans themselves are spinning as they're connected to the mobo, and the controller is connected to my psu, yet only the middle fan at the front is being lit up in green with the rest not being lit up at all.. The buttons on the controller dont work either. Any suggestions?