• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Waited a very long time for Corsair to release the Scimitar in wireless form, just picked one up and realized the DPI light above the DPI toggle button only stays on for a few seconds after clicking the button. One of the best features of the wired Scimitar was the LED by the numkeys on the left that was always on and changed color depending on DPI profile. I could glance at the mouse and see what DPI profile it was on. That isn't possible with the wireless version as far as I can tell. Is there a way to force it to be on all the time? If not, is this a expected future feature or something that could be added?
  2. So I purchased a Scimitar RGB Pro back in late 2019 and it was fantastic for almost 2 years, but after a while it started developing a weird problem with the scroll wheel, sometimes an upscroll would register as a downscroll and vice versa. It made scrolling through anything, and especially long pages an absolute nightmare. I put in an RMA and I'm extremely thankful that they actually decided to send me a replacement (they sent me an Elite though saying they no longer had the Pro in stock) given that it was a few weeks past it's 2 year standard warranty, I didn't really expect anything but they actually came through with a replacement which was awesome of them. The mouse I received was a refurbished unit, you could tell since it didn't come in it's original packaging, just some bubble wrap and a plain cardboard box, and there was a couple of very minor but noticeable scuffs on it. Again - I wasn't bothered by that since I wasn't really expecting anything at all and was just happy to have functioning mouse again. The replacement worked great for another 4 months after that, at this point the replacement also starts exhibiting the same mouse wheel problems as the original - the exact same problem. I'm at the point now where I am having to use the sidebar to scroll through pages since using the wheel is infuriatingly random. I am looking to purchase a new mouse now (I'm pretty sure I can't get a replacement for the replacement, right?) and I really really love the design of the Scimitar and how it feels in my hand, but I'm concerned about just running into the same problem again down the line. So does this mouse legit have a manufacturing defect with the wheel that anyone else knows about or am I just straight up unlucky enough to get 2 of them with the same problem?
  3. Hello, My scroll wheel on my Corsair Scimitar mouse started glitching. I'd like to replace the scroll encoder, but I'm not sure if it's a 9mm or a different model. I tried to google the part name however I couldn't find any reference for a replacement.
  4. Hello, I have been using my Scimitar RGB Elite MMO mouse for MacOS for about 6 months now. Up until the recent software update I was able to execute linked actions in FF14 such as Shift+1 and CTRL+2 using the mouse for the numeric input and my keyboard for the Shift and CTRL modifiers without ICUE running in the background. I currently have the most recent update of ICUE and the mouse software but the ability for this function to work without ICUE running doesn't exist anymore. When I have ICUE running it works normally but when I close it the modifiers cease to work and the output is just 1, 2, 3 or whatever I set the hardware bind to. Is there any way to keep the modifiers functioning outside of having to run ICUE in the background all the time? Or is that the only way I can use the modifiers? Thank you.
  5. I have been using my Corsair Scimitar Pro to change the volume by mapping the number keys on the mouse to the media keys volume up and down. Previously I was able to hold the button down to smoothly change the volume. Since the update a press only changes the volume by one step, no matter how long I hold the button, leading to me having to rapidly press the button for any meaningful volume change. Is there a way to fix this?
  6. Hallo zusammen, ich versuche schon ne Weile meine Scimitar RGB (nicht pro) auf meinem MacMini (M1, BigSur) zu laufen zu bekommen. Ich habe die neueste Version von Icue für Mac installiert und rechte freigegeben. Wenn ich das Programm starte, erkennt es aber die Maus nicht und ich kann damit natürlich auch die Buttons nicht belegen. Grundfunktionen funktionieren, die Maus wird vom System erkannt. In den Englischen Foren habe ich versucht Lösungen zu finden, aber ehrlich gesagt ist mein Englisch wohl nicht gut genug. Hat jemand einen Hinweis oder ne Idee für mich ? Vielen Dank vorab !
  7. Hello Everyone, over the years i had a couple of Corsair mice, keyboards and other components and I'm pretty happy with them. But one thing bothers me about the mice. These I had since 2016: M65 RGB - Broken wheel (2016/5) M65 PRO RGB - Broken wheel (2016/8) Scimitar Pro RGB - Broken wheel / Still in use (2018/9) Ironclaw RGB - Broken wheel (2019/2) Glaive RGB Pro - No problems so far (2019/11) Dark Core RGB SE - Broken wheel (2020/6) Dark Core RGB SE - In use (2020/8) Everytime one wheel failed, either only scrolling or just middle click, I took it apart and saw that the wheel and axle are made out of translucent plastic. The axle for the wheel is like 1,5mm. The axle broke either left or right side of the wheel, one side meaning scrolling- and the otherside middle click not working. I'm happy with my corsair products, but this bothers me. Everytime I bought a new mouse i hoped they replaced the axle with a metal one...But nope. atm. I'm using my 2nd Dark Core SE, which I'm also starting to feel the wheel scratching/touching somewhere and sometimes the middle click doesn't work. I also googled. Other people are also having the same issues accross different models... I highly doubt Corsair are trying to fix this, since it is an issue for me since 2016... Kind Regards, Caklyn
  8. I'm attempting to use one of the side keys on my Scimitar RGB Elite for push-to-talk, but I think I'm having an issue because it's not holding down the remapped key when pressed. I used the remap feature in iCue (not the macro one) to set the 1 button to the tilde key (`) and I tested it in a notepad. The remap works when the button is pressed, but it won't recognize when I hold the button down, which keeps it from being detected by push-to-talk for discord. Anyone have any help?
  9. Hi, I was looking through the Mac OS Device compatibility list, and not seeing the Scimitar ELITE on there but seeing the Scimitar PRO is on there, I was wondering if anyone could let me know if they've had any experience with the elite and if it's doing ok for them on Mac. Namely,if the Elite is compatible in all the same ways as the pro is? Or, rather, if anyone could attest to whether the Elite functions normally for lighting, hardware, and macros on iCue for Mac OS? Thanks
  10. This bug has been going on for YEARS. Bringing the problem to light again to see about it finally getting it fixed. Problem: After rebooting the computer iCUE will say macros are not working (specifically for me the Scimitar side buttons) and try repairing the installation, which doesn't work. You have to continue to reboot the computer until something clicks for iCUE to register and execute the macros correctly. I've tried everything to fix it, from a complete system refresh to direct removal of everything Corsair on the computer. Here's the error log from the debugger: 2020-03-10 03:22:32.2612 | 20 | KAPISI | 3.26.0.5 | PowerManagementWatcher | -> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800706BE): The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE) at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo) at System.Management.SinkForEventQuery.Cancel() at System.Management.ManagementEventWatcher.Stop() at CorsairLink4.Common.Shared.PowerManagementWatcher.Dispose(Boolean disposing) 2020-03-10 03:24:12.4576 | 5 | KAPISI | 3.26.0.5 | PowerManagementWatcher | -> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800706BE): The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE) at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo) at System.Management.SinkForEventQuery.Cancel() at System.Management.ManagementEventWatcher.Stop() at CorsairLink4.Common.Shared.PowerManagementWatcher.Dispose(Boolean disposing) 2020-03-10 03:25:46.7904 | 17 | KAPISI | 3.26.0.5 | PowerManagementWatcher | -> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800706BE): The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE) at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo) at System.Management.SinkForEventQuery.Cancel() at System.Management.ManagementEventWatcher.Stop() at CorsairLink4.Common.Shared.PowerManagementWatcher.Dispose(Boolean disposing) 2020-03-10 03:27:26.1077 | 5 | KAPISI | 3.26.0.5 | PowerManagementWatcher | -> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800706BE): The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE) at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo) at System.Management.SinkForEventQuery.Cancel() at System.Management.ManagementEventWatcher.Stop() at CorsairLink4.Common.Shared.PowerManagementWatcher.Dispose(Boolean disposing) Windows 10 v1909 16GB RAM ASUS Z270-K Motherboard All my drivers and software are up to date.
  11. Hi! I just got a Scimitar Elite and am trying to figure out how to invert the mouse wheel scrolling. I saw that it was asked for in 2016. I called support and they told me to use iCUE and sent me a link, but I told them that selecting the wheel is for clicking, not scrolling. I tried inverting in regedit but it appears the corsair is ignoring that FlipFlopWheel value? I am very used to I natural scrolling and I had inverted them on my Razer, as it treats scroll up and down as mappable actions. What can I do? Everything scrolling backwards is very disrupting. Thank you.
  12. Hi, i have a corsair scimitar pro and i noticed i cant make macro with mouse events in the hardware section, to save in onboard memory, it only works with i cue running, other events like keystroke and delay events is able to set, but why not mouse events???
  13. Hello, my Corsair Scimitar RBG Elite MMO buttons randomly stop working. I have them set to use the same buttons as my numbpad 1-9. I use the default profile only. Also all my devices are up to date as well as ICUE. I even forced updates and reinstalled ICUE. While playing games random buttons that worked a second ago stop working. For example I will be playing WoW and use 1, 2, 3, then go back and the 2 key randomly stop working when I just clicked it seconds prior. I have used Corsair Mice for years and thought my old Scimitar Pro was just worn out and the brand new out of the box Scimitar Elite (rated for more clicks) is randomly not working. If I delete the macro and recreate it the problem is fixed, but I shouldn't have to minimize my game delete and recreate a macro just to use a brand new product.
  14. Bonjour cela fait maintenant 2 mois que ma souris ne peut plus faire de clic molette et cela commence à sérieusement m'"handicaper" car je l'utilise beaucoup au quotidien. J'ai fait quelques tests comme: -Débrancher la souris,la rebrancher -réinstaller ICUE Puis j'ai décidé de changer de souris pour tester et le clic molette marcher sur celle-là donc il y a de grande chance pour que ça vienne de la souris. Du coup je sais pas trop quoi faire Appart la démonter ou la remplacer Si quelqu'un peut m'aider se serait vraiment cool Merci Cordialement
  15. My Scimtar Pro RGB has keys remapped on the side buttons, but if they are held down whilst clicking with any of the 3 main mouse buttons (left, right, middle) the side button acts as if it has been released even if it is held in. Tried firmware update on the mouse, gonna probably attempt a reinstall of iCUE - but just checking no one else has this issue?
  16. Hi, so i have issue with my auto click macro. My macro is very simple I program it on the 12 button of my scimitar and all it does is 1 right click mouse and in the advance setting i put : while pressed, repeat constantly with random 5ms to 15ms. Here the issue. When i touch any key on the keyboard (corsair k70 rgb) or mouse (corsair scimitar) it cancels/stop the macro. the macro was working find before I reset my windows 10 (I reset because I got a new ssd) I uploaded a screen shot of my macro I try to uninstall icue, reinstall icue, trying new profile, profile from community, deleting all corsair thing in appdata folder and nothing works, do you have any idea ? THX and I even ask a friend that has a k70 rapid fire and a corsair scimitar on his computer my macro and it works! so I am lost here... ps: sorry for bad English I’m a French Canadian ps2: first post on this forum :D
  17. UPDATE: UPDATED QUESTION ABOUT BYPASSING MODIFIER/SHIFT ISSUE LISTED IN NEWEST POST. SEE THERE FOR UPDATE. I AM RUNNING ON A MAC COMPUTER AND AM TRYING TO BYPASS LIMITED FUNCTIONALITY OF MAC ICUE SOFTWARE. PLEASE SEE BELOW. System Info: 2018 Macbook Pro running 10.15.6 Catalina 6-Core 2.9 GHz Intel Core i9 Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB GPU Hi, I sent a ticket to corsair support about this but in the case they don't get back to me I'm going to post this here too because I am extremely exasperated. I am having an issue with the scimitar elite; I am only trying to do one thing: Bind my middle mouse button, to shift. That's it. I want my middle mouse button to behave as the shift button, and to modify all my side buttons accordingly. I.E., when I press middle mouse button, and side button 1 (mapped to normal 1 on keyboard, not numbed 1), it registers as shift + 1. I cannot figure out how to make this work in the software, I have tried the following, but it will range from just not working to completely crashing my computer. It seems like a pretty simple thing to have such dramatic effects on my computer, but that's software, so I digress. Probably helps to explain that I am trying to use this as a modifier button for wow, so that essentially I have access to shift on my mouse and don't have to worry about triggering it with my left hand. Tried all of the following in the "Actions" Tab of iCue. - Tried using a macro that presses and releases shift. Figured out this does not work, because it doesn't function as a modifier button but only as a short keystroke of shift. - Tried searching for shift in the various lists that they have in iCue, could not find it (or control, alt, anything of that nature which I was hoping to map to other mouse buttons) anywhere - Tried mapping shift as a keystroke under middle mouse button, but upon doing so, not only did it not work, but upon pressing the middle mouse button after this mapping, every single time, my computer froze, and I had to restart it, every single time. I don't know if I'm just an idiot, if I'm missing something very obvious, or if there's something just wrong with the software/there are limitations I don't know about, but it seems absolutely ridiculous to me that something as simple as this is so difficult. I read about people attempting much more sophisticated and complex macros than assigning shift to the middle mouse button. Seems to me it would be one problem if I could get it to work as shift but not with the other mouse buttons, but I can't get it to work at all. Isn't it kind of conspicuous that all of the modifier keys are absent in the keybinding section of the software? Is there some computational limitation I'm just missing here? Like seriously man, I am not asking for much out of this mouse. Like I have all the side buttons assigned to numbers, and at the bare minimum, I want the middle mouse button to perform as a shift key. That's it. Nothing else. Forget control, forget alt. I will take just the shift. It doesn't seem like it should be this difficult, but, once again, maybe I'm just missing something super obvious. Is it a configuration issue? Am I not "assigning" the shift button properly? Because if there's another way it's just not very obvious, at least not to me. What the concerning thing really is for me is that it's crashing my computer, button functionality aside. Like I'm pretty careful not to do stuff to my computer that's sketchy, or will damage it. And I would not thing assigning the "programmable mouse buttons" to press a standard button on a computer keyboard would lock up my entire system. Anyway, I am very very frustrated, if that was not already obvious. I just really want to resolve this issue because it seems like it should be very simple and that does not seem to be the case. Like I'm just really baffled that such a simple function is so damn complicated to get right. If you're reading this Corsair, please just make the modifier buttons readily available in iCue and preconfigure them to work properly, because I imagine that would be a lot easier for people than people potentially breaking their computers. Alright, rant finished. Please for the love of God, if you know the solution to this problem, I'm banging my head against the wall here trying to figure this out. But help would be much appreciated. Maybe I'm just a noob but help me out please and thank you <3
  18. Hi there. The mouse Corsair Scimitar PRO can't be detected by the iCUE since the latest update. Tested plugging into new USB ports, restarting PC etc, but no luck. Anyone else with the same issue?
  19. iCue is up to date, mouse is functioning properly, side buttons work correctly in other games and in notepad, but when in Fallout 4, no input. I have gamepad turned off because it disabled my keyboard, I'm wondering if that has something to do with it?
  20. Hello, I have had the CORSAIR Scimitar Pro RGB for a year almost on the dot now and the other day I started having issues with the left click of the mouse. When ever I am clicking with the left click it will register it as 2 clicks. I have put in a support ticket and they told me to clear the mouse's memory which I did and it did not fix this issue. After I told them it didnt work I never received another response. I am really hoping some one on here has any idea how I can fix this. Oh also the only thing on my PC that has changed is I installed Razer Synapse to use with my headset. Dont know if this is important but here is my PC https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wnwC9G ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Things I have done Reinstall Icue Reinstall Drivers Clear Drivers Reset mouse memory Uninstalling Razer Synapse and headset drivers
  21. I have had a Scimitar for years and it has even undergone an ant infestation and survived. In short Corsair has quality products and I love their stuff. With the release of the new Scimitar Elite I'm just hoping they will soon release a white version especially since they don't have a wide selection of white mice. I have a white corsair case, AIO, headset, and keyboard, and RAM but no mouse to match. Just really hoping this changes soon.
  22. Hi! How do I convert an iCUE Software Profile to a hardware profile? Is this even possible? When all HW profiles got deleted, a soft reset of the mouse is needed? How many HW DPI modes should be visible in iCUE? 2 or 3? Thanks.
  23. I have had my Scimitar Pro for a year or two and it has worked perfectly. I got a Void Elite wireless yesterday plugged it in and now when I change profiles the audio cuts out and I cant talk. I hear the beep of the profile switch which is no big deal but the headset stops working most of the time and then it will reset volume mixes so I can barely hear chat but the game is super loud. I enjoy the products I have but any help in fixing this issue would be appreciated. All firmware is up to date.
  24. Since half a year my mice is stuttering. When playing CS:GO and moving fast my cursor(crosshair) wont move for like 1/half a second. To me its a software problem because a other mice does its work perfectly. Is there a solution for this problem?
  25. Pic for attention: I have been having an issue with my iCue temps freezing stalling my fan speeds and having general freezing problems with my RGB Strafe and Scimitar Pro. I have 6 120mm Light Loop fans, 4 LED strips, H115i AIO, Commander Pro, Strafe RGB, and Scimitar Pro all controlled with iCUE and am wondering if the program cant handle all of it. I have a fairly beafy system with everything being corsair in my system besides RAM love the look but the freezing issues have been killing me. I cant upload the logs due to token error so here is a dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vht71eg1vyt6lvl/help%20me%202.zip?dl=0