Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'liquid cooling'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Hello, I just finished building my new CPU using Corsair's Capellix as my cooler Everything works fine besides the pump itself. I've connected the sata cable and for the 3 pin cable, it's either on the CPU fan or AIO pump header. Below are the full specs (parts are all new) - Processor : Intel Core i5-13600K 3.5 GHz 14-Core - Cooler : Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX 75 CFM - Motherboard : Asus ROG STRIX B760-A GAMING WIFI D4 ATX LGA1700 - Memory : Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 - Storage : Samsung 980 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME - GPU : Asus DUAL OC GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB - PSU : Corsair RM750 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX - CASE : Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case I've browsed the internet for answers, I used 3 videos on a step by step tutorial on building a new pc, one of them having the same case and cooler as mine. I finished building it and there was no problems at first when i booted it up (not connected to a monitor yet). The RGB and other things were running fine, after a few seconds the pump started blinking red including the fans, I connected it to a monitor and the Processor's temperature is above 100°C shown in the BIOs. I've tried rewiring everything, reapplying thermal paste, and rebuild it from scratch yet nothing seems to work. I've installed it on the front panel, fans infront of the radiator set as intake because the pump couldn't fit on top. Everytime i turn on the cpu (not connected to anything, just the power) the fans goes really loud and fast, shuts down after 1 - 2 minutes though. I'm starting to question if the problem isn't on me but on the pump iteself. Feel free to ask for more details regarding my issue.
  2. Hey all! I'm new to the whole Hydro X Series and I did have a few questions coming into it. 1. Will I be able to use the xd5 pump normally without using a commander pro? I've been taking a look into it and I just want to make sure of the idea. Will I be able to change fans speeds/pump speeds using my MoBo? (asus rog hero viii wifi). In addition, I picked up a commander core xt from Best Buy and if I do go the non mobo route, will this work? 2. if I use my mobo for everything instead of using a commander pro, where would I plug in the Temperature Sensor Plug on the mobo? And, since it won't be connected to a Commander Pro, what does it do? Since the temp sensor plug shows me the temperature of the water through icue, where would i be able to see the temps? Or will I even be able to see it at all? Mainly, I'm just wondering how the Temp Sensor Plug works without the Commander Pro, where I can see the temp and etc. If I download iCue, will it pop up on there even without the Commander Pro? Thank you to whoever sees this and helps out! It seriously would help alot since i'm transitioning into it. I've been using EK alot but seeing Corsair and their custom loop series.. i've been thinking of transitioning. Again, thank you and I can't wait to hear back!
  3. So I bought the Corsair h115i cooler and installed iCue but it doesn't show up. I just see the profile menu and a big empty space on the right. I don't know how to fix this. (Gigabyte Z390 UD mobo)
  4. I've had this question for quite a long time. Why do most people connect CPU block directly to GPU blocks without radiators in between while building their water cooling system? It's also very common in manufacturers' example cooling systems. The coolant is heated by CPU block and then flows to GPU block without being cooled, and this is not good for cooling the GPU, isn't it? For example, I have two water cooling systems for gaming PCs, both using the same cases and 360 radiators: CPU block → GPU block → Radiator 1 → Radiator 2 → Distro Plate (with pump) CPU block → Radiator 1 → GPU block → Radiator 2 → Distro Plate (with pump) Do these two systems have same or very different thermal efficiency? If it's same or close, what is the reason? I personally prefer the second one, by the way.
  5. I have two temperature sensor from Phobya in my desktop's liquid cooling loop and they are connected to commander pro. Corsair Link can show temperatures read from those two sensors but I wonder how accurate it can be. Will it happen that, for example, the liquid is 46°C but commander pro reads 38°C? Is there any standard that everyone follow when making fan controllers and sensors?
  6. To support the launch of our new CORSAIR Hydro X Series custom cooling components, we've put together a playlist of installation and setup guides. These videos will be updated as new products and topics related to the CORSAIR Hydro X Series are covered. If you need help or have any questions, please create a separate thread in the Hydro X section of the CORSAIR User Forum. -Corsair Chris