• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 17 results

1. This issue had been resolved by a user, "Deaven" before. My issues is the exact same as them. I have to put the mic IN MY MOUTH and then it can pickup my voice. When it can pickup my voice, lets just say the audio quality reminds you of 60's radio host audio quality. My attempt to fix : Verifying that it was plugged into the correct plugs. Verifying that it was fully plugged in. Verifying that the mute button was not pressed. Plugging the jack into a usb into audio jack adapter. The speaker still work but the mic once again barely picks my voice Testing it with windows loopback test, discord, obs, valorant. The same issue persisted. Testing the mic on other devices, it dont work Under 'Recording Devices -> Properties -> Advanced' for the headset, set the Default Format from whatever the initial one (CD or DVD Quality iirc) was to Studio Quality. (No change was noticed.) Under 'Recording Devices -> Properties -> Levels' for the headset, set the Microphone slider to 100 (was at 50). (No change was noticed.) Under 'Recording Devices -> Properties -> Levels' for the headset, set the Microphone Boost slider to +10.0dB, then +20.0dB, then +30.0dB. (Voice volume increased slightly, feedback noises increased exponentially. This solution is nonviable as I require my voice to be as clear as possible.) Updating audio drivers. (Drivers are up to date.) If possible, I would not want to install 3rd party software. Thanks in advance
  2. I'm at my wits end with this problem. Yesterday I was given the HS35 headset to replace my old Logitech G430 headset, which was being held together with glue. The speakers on the HS35 work wonderfully, but for some reason, the microphone is barely registering my voice, only getting an incredibly quiet input when I am practically yelling and nearly eating the mic at the same time. My attempts at fixing this are as follows: - Verifying that it was plugged into the correct plugs. - Verifying that it was fully plugged in. - Verifying that the mute button was not pressed. - Plugging the HS35 into the USB port of the Logitech G430 headset. (Interestingly enough the speakers still functioned, and it registered as a G430, but the mic issue was unchanged. I have also tested everything below both with the jacks and the USB port, for good measure.) - Testing the mic in different software, to ensure that it was not an issue with just one program. (Tested programs include: Discord, Audacity, Microsoft Teams) - Testing the mic on a different computer, to ensure that it was not an issue with the headset itself. (Mic seems to function fine on other devices.) - Restarting the computer with the headset plugged into it. - Restarting the computer with the headset unplugged from it. - Under 'Recording Devices -> Properties -> Advanced' for the headset, set the Default Format from whatever the initial one (CD or DVD Quality iirc) was to Studio Quality. (No change was noticed.) - Under 'Recording Devices -> Properties -> Levels' for the headset, set the Microphone slider to 100 (was at 50). (No change was noticed.) - Under 'Recording Devices -> Properties -> Levels' for the headset, set the Microphone Boost slider to +10.0dB, then +20.0dB, then +30.0dB. (Voice volume increased slightly, feedback noises increased exponentially. This solution is nonviable as I require my voice to be as clear as possible.) - Updating audio drivers. (Drivers are up to date.) Things I have not been able to attempt so far: - Updating device drivers. (No drivers were found for the headset on my pc to update, and I have been unable to find the proper drivers to download, possibly due to frustration/fatigue at troubleshooting for 8 hours now.) - Updating Windows 10. (Currently stuck at 0% for 6 hours now.) - Downloading & installing a 3rd party program that claims to have the solve the problem. (I'd really rather not.) I would really appreciate any solution that anyone has at this point, because I cannot find anything else and I just want to enjoy not having to glue my primary means of communication back together every three days. Thanks in advance!
  3. CORSAIR VOID Elite wireless headset is stuck at 100% volume. Operating on a Windows laptop. I can adjust volume settings for all other audio devices, but the audio slider for the CORSAIR option literally won't move from 100% ... unless you mute it. I'm running on the latest 3.38.61 software -- just installed this morning.
  4. I recently got an HS60 headset and I've been excited for one day, and after that it's been all pain trying to figure out why it has so many issues. Most of these issues, though, are related to iCUE 4.X. I noticed that whenever I play Rainbow Six Siege, the volume automatically goes down when the loud, bassy map music starts, and it stays that way until a match ends. This happens every single match. In Fortnite, the volume decreases whenever a dance emote with music is initiated. I tried turning off iCUE and none of this happened. No, the volume mixer values do not change at all. The issue is that I need to use iCUE since I want to use my own equalizer preset. Isn't that the reason people spend way more for the HS60 than for the HS50? The software Surround Sound 7.1 just ruins the sound from the headset anyway. Another issue I have with these headphones is that they emit quite of a lot of hissing or noise whenever another sound is played. This issue is magnified when using the USB dongle. I have to create my own little workarounds for my experience to be bearable. Should I just install an older version of iCUE? I'm new to Corsair products so I don't know if it'll fix my issues. This headset has so much potential with the hardware, only to be severely let down by the software. If anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it. I tried posting this in the iCUE sub-forum but haven't gotten a reply yet. Thanks. P.S. I've already tried submitting a support ticket, and haven't heard back for days.
  5. Hello, I recently purchased the K100 and everything is all and well apart from the volume scrollwheel and the mute button. Whenever I try to adjust the volume using the wheel or use the mute button, the volume indicator for Windows show that it is changing but there is no change in my headset. I read in another thread that this is because those action would only make changes to the Default Device for my audio but my headset is already configured to be my default device so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong with this.
  6. So my headphones have an issue of the volume fluctuating. Like, I will scroll the volume knob to a certain level and it may stay that volume for a bit then it suddenly gets softer. Sometimes if I wait, it jumps back up to the volume I set it but often times I have to increases the volume so that it gets louder again and then scroll the knob back down to where I originally set it. I have thouroughly checked my windows settings and I know those aren't changing my headset volume. I've also tried on other devices and the same problem occurs. It's annoying and idk how to fix this. Any suggestions?
  7. Since ICUE 3.32.80, When you set a key for MEDIA > Volume down or Volume up, it doesn't change the volume on Windows smoothly when you hold the key... You need to press several times for a step by step increase or decrease. This is very annoying... I would like to update my software but I have not done it since that update...
  8. I recently got an HS60 headset and I've been excited for one day, and after that it's been all pain trying to figure out why it has so many issues. Most of these issues, though, are related to iCUE 4.X. I noticed that whenever I play Rainbow Six Siege, the volume automatically goes down when the loud, bassy map music starts, and it stays that way until a match ends. This happens every single match. In Fortnite, the volume decreases whenever a dance emote with music is initiated. I tried turning off iCUE and none of this happened. No, the volume mixer values do not change at all. The issue is that I need to use iCUE since I want to use my own equalizer preset. Isn't that the reason people spend way more for the HS60 than for the HS50? The software Surround Sound 7.1 just ruins the sound from the headset anyway. Another issue I have with these headphones is that they emit quite of a lot of hissing or noise whenever another sound is played. This issue is magnified when using the USB dongle. I have to create my own little workarounds for my experience to be bearable. This headset has so much potential with the hardware, only to be severely let down by the software. If anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I'll just try posting on the Audio sub-forum. Thanks.
  9. Hello All, To preface; This is my first post on the Corsair Forum. I thoroughly enjoy my HS60 Hapic headset. And, I even passed along my HS60 PRO headset to my significant other so she could put her Astro A10 headset to the side. I have been dealing with a strange issue where adjusting the volume via the wheel on the headset, via the media keys on my keyboard, and/or via the UI in Windows seems incredibly sluggish. Removing all other ancillary devices doesn't seem to impact speed, nor does cycling through any of the eight available USB ports seem to change this characteristic. When the headset USB is removed the volume adjustment returns to its' natural, non-impeded experience. Any input on what could be causing this to occur? Has any other member experienced this same oddity? Lastly, any known fix or adjustment to deduce the volume adjustment latency? Thank you a million in advance. -DJSNT
  10. I have turned every mic setting I could find to max but people still have a hard time hearing me unless the mic is uncomfortably close to my mouth. Any suggestions for fixing this issue?
  11. Hi everyone, I have recently adquired the k95 platinum rgb keyboard and I have a question abaut the volume wheel. The problem is that the wheel spin nice until it reaches a point, then do a "clack", and then works nice. Always happens and I don't know if it's normal or not. If someone can help me I would be very gratefull.
  12. Hello everyone, I bought the HS60 Pro Surround wired headphones a day ago, everything works perfectly but within the iCUE program the volume control of the microphone does not appear. What can I do to make it appear? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled it, rebooted and nothing.
  13. Hello I just bought Headset Void Pro RGB (USB) and on Windows is working perfect but on linux max volume is half of the Windows maximum volume (or less)
  14. So, I am playing League of Legends. At random times with no clear pattern, the volume goes up on the game, then goes back to normal after a while, or maybe instantly. It's totally random and happens pretty often. Any solutions?
  15. There's a few old threads in this forum ranging all the way back to 2015, which describe issues of low mic audio, and I suspect that many of the reports in those threads might actually be related to what I'm about to share, and it is not a simple low-volume issue. This is a new headset, and my friends pointed out that they can't hear most of what I'm saying. Keyword here is "most" and not "all" - if the volume were consistently quiet then I can find a way to artificially boost it, but if it's fluctuating then boosting it will also boost the parts that they can already hear, turning my friends deaf. Not that I have anything against deaf people, but I wouldn't need a headset in the first place if I wanted to talk to deaf friends... I digress. Anyways, I decided to test this by turning on playback on discord (and other apps), and humming a loud monotone into the mic. As it turns out, it picks up my hum just fine for the first second or two, then heavily drops. Here's a visualization from audacity: After the volume drops, it's still there, but extremely quiet. This happened consistently every single time that I tested it. I can share more screenshots like the one above, but I hate uploading to imgur. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling iCue, I tried messing around with the audio settings, uninstalling/reinstalling audio drivers, and I tried using different USB ports (including 2.0 and 3.0 ports), and this has consistently behaved in the exact same manner. Is there some sort of noise cancellation or equalizer built into this headset's mic? I tried checking the audio settings and the iCue control, and I haven't found anything. The closest thing I found is the "AGC" checkbox (Sound -> Recording -> Custom), but that's off by default doesn't seem to change anything when toggled - is it possible that it's just on by default and can't be changed? I need some help here.
  16. Hallo allerseits, ich habe mir heute das Void Pro Wireless zugelegt und finde den Klang auch ganz gut, leider funktioniert die Seitentaste für die Lautstärke nicht richtig. Ich kann damit die Soundprofile ändern und entscheiden ob ich Stereo oder Dolby-Kopfhörer hören will, doch damit leiser oder lauter zu machen geht nicht. Könnt ihr mir helfen? :sigh!: Ich habe gelesen, dass die Dolby Atmos Funktion auf Win10 nicht geht und bei mir steht auch permanent "deaktiviert", wenn ich rechtsklick auf den Lautstärke Button in der Taskleiste unten rechts mache. Kann man das beheben? Lg und Danke!
  17. i'm getting an issue with my headphones lately. Whenever there's a rather loud sound,my headphones will saturate like crazy. has it happened to any of you guys ?