• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. I had this question about the upcoming HEDT Workstation Sockets for the Threadripper 7th gen series, and I'm only confused with previous AIO Coolers since they had Socket compatibility from the previous Threadripper sTR4, sTRX4, and sWRX8. I cannot tell if it is or isn't incompatible, even though it isn't starting availability until November 21st, 2023, or around early next year 2024.
  2. Apparently it can give a nice boost in games and even regular tasks. Tom's Hardware: Phison I/O+ SSD firmware preview
  3. I just realized that the white LL fans are better than the black LL fans? Here’s the specs comparing them… they’re the same price but the white one is better? Please make the black LL fans stats and performance equal to the white versions, please. Black LL Fans: • Price: $129.99 USD (3pk) or $39.99 USD (Single) • CFM: 43.25 CFM • Static Pressure: 1.61mm-H2O • RPM: 600-1500 RPM White LL Fans: • Price: $129.99 USD (3pk) or $39.99 USD (Single) • CFM: 63 CFM • Static Pressure: 3.0mm-H2O • RPM: 2200 RPM
  4. Hey everyone, I finally managed to get my aura motherboard in sync with icue and I'm very happy about it. Only thing that's left is my NVME drive. It is this model: Adata XPG Spectrix S40G RGB SSD 512GB M.2 NVMe, and it has support for Asus Aura (meaning I could see it and control it from the aura utility) I was wondering if support for this device with ICUE is available through any workaround. If not, is there some place i could add a feature request for future support? I tried the JackNet utility but it wont recognize it, nor does OpenRGB (there is a relevant issue open there tho, so I'm hoping for the next release and see if it does any better) Thank you in advance.
  5. Something I've noticed is that there's a gap between the 10-button Corsair Nightsword, and the 17-button Corsair Scimitar. So I got to thinking: Would a 12-or-so-button mouse by Corsair even be viable? I'd like to think so. It'd be the perfect middle ground between a MOBA/MMO mouse, and a FPS mouse. Questions are, though, where would you put those two extra buttons? What would it look like? What would the other features be? Personally, I'd like those extra buttons to be hovering off the right click end. Sort of like an Ironclaw Wireless or Dark Core, just with two extra buttons on the right hand side. As for the other two questions, I'd just like to see how corsair would interpret the design. They're the pros here. What do you think?
  6. Requestet an RMA for LL120's 31 days ago and haven't got any response. I know things are sorta slow during Covid, but one month seems kinda excessive, no? ID #2001257723
  7. Hello! I am making this thread to first of all thank the iCUE developers for adding windows spatial sound support for headphones, which was a feature that a lot of people requested, as well as ASUS devices support. I would also like to request some other features that i believe a lot of corsair product owners would really like added to the iCUE software. The first feature i believe should be added is a Gradient lighting feature for RGB headphones, just like there is the gradient feature for Keyboards and Mice. The other feature, although it is for a device no longer being sold but is still owned by lots of people, is to light up all the M keys + the Windows lock and brightness indicator keys at the same time and be able to use the different lighting modes that are supported for all the other keys on them such as gradient or raindow wave on the K95 RGB (+other devices that do not have such support) In my opinion the alternating between two colors option in some settings is a bit limited and i think it should be replaced by a more gradient-like setting menu, so that you can add more than just 2 colors. Also, the void visualizer feature on keyboard is not really responsive and it really could use some fixing, and last but not least, i believe that you should also have a visualizer for the headphones (the color brightness should go up and down depending on the volume that sounds reach, or maybe it should switch between configurable colors, like green being for no sound being played and it goes to red the louder a sound is played) Sorry for my bad english, i was trying to sound professional lol Thank you for reading this, i hope you take these requests in mind, plus i believe there should be a feature request megathread of some sort (if there isn't one already):biggrin:
  8. I would like for one of my keys to have two separate actions. Press once to copy a text, and press twice in quick succession to paste the copied text.