Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'lighting effect'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. I newly got the Corsair K60 RGB Pro Low Profile keyboard and am really happy with it. The RGB is amazing and this is my first mechanical keyboard. I am; however, a little dismayed at the flexibility with the lighting/integrations. The only lighting mode that is there in iCUE is that of Void Visualizer. I select it on my keyboard and the visualizer does not work. I read on some reddit posts and other forums that for this to work on any corsair keyboard, there needs to be a Wallpaper Engine wallpaper that is audio responsive. If you do not want to use wallpaper engine, then you need to have a corsair audio accessory to be able to use this feature. Is there any way where the Visualizer can work without the audio accessory on the keyboard? There even seems to be a lacking in the RGB profiles for software, for example there is no Discord Plugin/integration that can display Discord notifications and other things on the keyboard. Also, a long shot, but is there any way to integrate lighting from other companies also? I have a SteelSeries rival 600 mouse and a SteelSeries Arctis 5 headphone. My laptop itself is a Lenovo Legion Y740 that has iCUE enabled lighting so it would essentially be unifying the RGB of all the devices.
  2. I'm just starting to learn the SDK, as an exercise I was trying to recreate the "Type lighting Key" effect under type lighting in the default profile. I was able to make each individual key light up simultaneously as in the default effect using threads, but when I hit the same key twice, the color does not completely change like the default one, rather it goes into a weird color changing effect due to two threads being spawned (one thread per key stroke). Can someone help me regarding how to fix this. PS:- Im new to c++ but have a fair knowledge in coding. Attached some code as well. text_highlight.txt
  3. i got a corsair k70 lux rgb and i was wondering if there was a way to keep my lighting affects going even when i lock my pc. Each time i lock my computer it goes back to the default lighting effects which is the fps preset that is set from the from the factory and sometimes when i go to unlock my computer it doesnt connect and stays as the default lighting which again is the fps preset (red all around except for the WASD and arrow keys) and is really annoying because the only way to get my lighting preset is to restart the computer. i know its not that big of a deal but something thats kinda annoys me.
  4. I have a new Corsair Harpoon mouse and iCue sees it when iCue is active. I suppose I'm missing something in how iCue works because I can't seem to get the lighting effects in the logo zone to change. I'd like to turn the lighting off to preserve the mouse's battery but nothing I do seems to make a difference. A little background information: My Harpoon (mouse) is connected to the laptop by BT using the dongle. I was also able to connect the mouse using the laptop's BT directly but when doing that iCue would not 'see' the mouse and showed no devices attached. The problem I'm seeing is when the mouse is attached with BT to the dongle. This is my first Corsair purchase so I am ignorant of how iCue is supposed to work with the various attachments. I'm probably missing something simple.