• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 14 results

1. hi So, joining the club, i also have the "clicks" when launching apps on a 1 month old Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra Quiet ATX Power Supply, i contacted Corsair support last week and didn't receive any replyyet . After digging a bit online, i found several other people with that, plus a video where they tested the PSU outside of the case. For me It seems to happen when there's a "load", i.e. when i launch Mullvad VPN or Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, something a bit heavy, makes that "click". nothing strange happens, no warnings nothing, temperatures are good as well. From other users: "the hxi1000 produces strange click noises during operation, non-periodical but with a certain repeatability....starting programs for example""The power supply has excellent efficiency, the iCUE allows you to monitor absorption and numerous other parameters, zero coil whine. The only major flaw are the relays. My system is almost inaudible, and it is possible to hear the relays that go off more than a meter away.""Just some time ago I bought new Corsair HX1000i (2022) psu. It seems to work well but ,,clicks" every time some load is applied to it, for example; starting FurMark, ATItool or some other stress test." My "click" sounds at these minutes: 0:30, 0:48, 0:49, 0:50, 0:54, 0:58, 1:03. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sclpzxn6eklhh58a0d302/Gab-s-Deepcool-LT-720-Clicking-Noise.mp4?rlkey=fdsmx7n0j7evvyhsr1ls6z308&dl=0 (please DO NOT comment on the AIO installation, thank you) https://hwbusters.com/forum/psus/corsair-hx1000i-2022-relay-clicking/ https://linustechtips.com/topic/1457224-corsair-hx1000i-weird-single-clicks-while-in-use/ I would like to know 1. Why this happens? Can we minimise the clicks? Mine are really small but i can still hear them..... call me picky 2. Are they going to damage the PSU in the long run? Is there any point in having it replaced or upgraded? Considering it already costed me ~€200 which isn't a small amount. thanks! Gabrio
  2. I'm building a server that has 5-backplanes powered by two molex each...need a total of 10! :(. Corsair indicates that "Type-3 PATA/SATA" cables are needed, but having trouble finding extra for sale by Corsair or anywhere else. Can someone point me in the right direction?
  3. I have put in a ticket regarding RMA for my PSU as it died and smelt like burning killing power on the house switchboard, with no OC on anything after running fine for months before. how long can i expect it to take for corsair to reply as its coming up to a week now? RMA Ticket No.: 2006337979
  4. I recently upgraded my PSU from a RM850x to the iCue compatible HX1000i. Since the upgrade I noticed my PC does not go into sleep mode anymore. I found that the PSU, plugged into USB for iCue, is resetting the PCs idle timer all the time. If I unplug the PSU from USB or if I disable the associated USB input device in Device manger, the problem goes away, but then I obviously don't have it in iCue anymore, which beats the purpose of having an iCue compatible PSU. Is anyone else experiencing this or have a way of getting it to work correctly?
  5. Where can I find a manual for the HX1000i PSU? I recently bought this PSU for a new build, and I haven't been able to connect both ATX 12v cables to the MOBO using the stock cables that came with this PSU. I spent $260 on this PSU thinking it was a great investment, but it doesn't appear to be the case since the on-line version of the manual was removed, and I am unable to get to the support page for this PSU now. Can anyone provide a copy of the HX1000i PSU manual?
  6. I just upgraded my PSU to a brand new Corsair HX1000i and upon startup i have noticed constant clicks at low power, ( very similar to the relay sound but constant every 2-3 seconds in intervals ). I have read about many new units that do this but it really doesn't seem faulty ( atleast i hope not ). The clicking occurs always below 200w load and does dissapear when above 200w in high loads. Any ideas? There is no fan rattle, and i did check the fan. It sounds like the relay is constantly changing! But i just wanna be sure. Do i need to send it back? or it's ok for a while? I really need this PC for work and i really need to rely on so can't really be constantly swapping PSU's to test new Corsair ones in case i buy the last gen HX1000i. CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x GPU: RTX 3080 12g ( Suprim X ) Mobo: B550 Aorus pro v2 PSU: Corsair HX1000i - upgraded from a 750w Gold one ( other brand ).
  7. Hey Everyone, We are excited to show you our new addition and refresh to the HXi Power Supply family, the HX1000i and HX1500i fully modular ATX Power Supplies! With platinum power at your command, these PSUs have the strength needed to power your most demanding PC upgrades and games. Here's a few quick highlights: Fully Modular, only connect the cables your system needs A 140mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing fan to provide exceptionally quiet and long-lasting performance Fully digital platform with resonant LLC topology and DC-to-DC conversion minimizes noise for extremely quiet operation 105°C Japanese Electrolytic Capacitors means consistent power with trusted reliability. Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables you to create custom fan curves, monitor power settings, toggle between single to multi-rail overcurrent production, and more Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ below: Q: Is there a Zero RPM fan mode? A: Yes! The PSU has near silent operation at low to medium loads Q: What connectors are included? A: With three EPS12V connectors, these PSU's are fully compatible with modern motherboards Q: What sleeved cables are compatible? A: Our Type 4 Gen 4 sleeved cables here are compatible. Let us know if you guys have any questions or thoughts!
  8. With all the recent platform launches from AMD and Intel along with new graphics cards already starting to hit the shelves, you might be looking at upgrading your power supply. The CORSAIR HXi fully modular power supplies are ultra-low noise and feature three EPS12V connectors with 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency. They are also compatible with CORSAIR's iCUE software which allows the user full control for setting custom fan curves, monitoring, and adjustable power settings. Let's discuss some of the key benefits of these new power supplies. First off, these are fully modular PSUs which allows the user to only connect the cables needed in the system, no unused cables and clutter to help better cable management. The triple EPS12V connectors along with high quality Japanese capacitors give full compatibility with modern motherboards while ensuring long-term reliability. Being 80 PLUS Platinum certified, you'll get up to 92% efficiency for exceptional low power consumption, less noise, and cooler temperatures. Zero RPM Fan Mode allows the power supply to switch off the 140mm cooling fan completely during low and medium loads for near-silent operation. When the fan does start spinning, the fluid dynamic bearing (FDB) delivers extremely quiet and long-lasting fan performance. Finally, with it being iCUE compatible, you can set custom fan curves, monitor, adjust power settings, and even switch between single-rail and multi-rail overcurrent production (OCP) all on the dashboard. For a tutorial on the installation and setup of the CORSAIR HXi series power supplies, check out this video here.
  9. Hi everyone, I noticed something very strange with my HX1000i yesterday while tidying up my cable management. I've already opened a ticket with Corsair about it, but I thought I'd try and gather some additional opinions as I'm now convinced I'm going mad... I received the HX1000i as a warranty replacement last year for an AX860i with a noisy, pulsing fan. Since then it has, seemingly, been working absolutely fine. When I tried to plug the split 24-pin cable back in yesterday I noticed that the 10-pin connector slides in quite easily, whilst the 14-pin connector was really quite difficult. I seem to vaguely remember it being quite tight the first time I plugged it in, but I didn't think much of it at the time. With the PSU fan upside down, facing the ports, the first two holes of the 24-pin section should be square, then arch shaped. This is supported by the shape of the cable (stock type 3 cable supplied with the unit), as well as images on the HX1000i product pages and various reviews across the internet. On closer inspection, my PSU's first two holes are arch then square shaped...very odd. So the square pin on the cable has somehow been squeezing into an arch shaped hole, which I didn't think was supposed to be possible. Sure enough, the square pin on the cable is also ever so slightly squashed. All the other holes are the correct shape, it seems to affect just these two, which appear to be transposed. Have I been doing something wrong, or does it look like there a manufacturing defect with my PSU?
  10. Hello all, I have noticed that I can no longer switch my HX1000i to "Multi-Rail OCP", as soon as I switch the slider to "Multi-Rail OCP", it automatically goes back to "Single-Rail OCP" after i reopen the "Device Settings" Tab under the HX1000i Is this a bug in the iCue V4.13.223 software? Many thanks in advance Simon
  11. Hi all, I've just purchased a RM1000X after my previous Corsair CX750M seemed to cause system to power cycle under peak loads when over-clocking. The RM1000X has completely resolved this issue, however this PSU has possibly the worlds loudest coil whine / buzzing. This occurs when both on normal grid power, and when connected to a pure sine wave generating UPS. Under heavy loads such as games, this coil whine and buzzing can be so loud that it's audible anywhere in the house, and most definitely over the audio from my games while wearing headphones. Is there anything that can resolve this? This never occurred on the previous 750W or any other PSU that has, or is running. Unfortunately its literally driving me up the wall and making me dread using my PC currently. It's the only Corsair product that I have problems with. Keyboard, mouse, RAM, cooler, fans, case, etc... all excellent. See video / audio here: - (Video taken while idle on desktop, and connected to pure sine wave UPS) [ame] [/ame] EDIT: Its the RM1000X - my apologies. Confused myself with the naming schemes. Unfortunately unable to edit title.
  12. I read that corsair hx1000i only has inrush current of 36,50 (230v). Unfortunately only hx1000 is in stock. Is hx1000 is essentially hx1000i without the digital stuff? Article is from 2014 https://www.techpowerup.com/review/corsair-hx1000i/5.html
  13. I built a new PC a few months ago and installed a H100i Pro RGB water cooler. It's worked great and I really like the iCue monitoring software. This week my ancient Antec PSU died so I replaced it with the HX1000i PSU from Corsair. I chose the HX1000i so I could control it with iCue. PSU arrived today and I got installed and works great, but I can't figure out how to get the Corsair Digital Link connected. The PSU came with a USB connector and and a separate Digital link cable I've determined to be an IC2 cable. The USB cable is the easy install method but I don't have any spare USB headers on my motherboard, the one I have is taken by the H100i Pro RGB water cooler. I searched all over and it appears I am supposed to be able to connect the IC2 digital link cable directly from the PSU to the water cooler. I can see where the one end plugs into PSU, but I don't see any place on the H100i Pro RGB to connect the other end to. All the pages I've found that say to connect the PSU to the water cooler specifically reference the H100i. Does the H100i Pro RGB not have the IC2 connector? If not, what are my options to get both the PSU and water cooler connected to iCue? Thanks!