• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. Hallo zusammen, mein Headset funktioniert grundsätzlich erst einmal wie es sollte. Aber: Die Nebenton-Funktion ist über Funkverbindung quasi nicht wahrnehmbar. Sobald ich das Headset über Kabel verbinde und in den USB-Modus wechsele, ist die Funktion deutlich besser (lauter), aber bei weitem nicht so, dass ich Geräusche aus meiner Umgebung hören könnte. Mehr als das eigene Atmen hört man da nicht. Muss das so? Außerdem wollte ich heute mit dem Equalizer etwas rumspielen, um einen besseren Sound zu bekommen. Der scheint aber gerade keine Funktion zu haben. Egal, welchen Regler ich bewege oder welches Preset ich auswähle, es klingt alles gleich. Hierbei ist es auch gleich, ob ich das Headset mit oder ohne Kabel betreibe. Jemand einen Tipp, wie ich das hinbekomme? Auf neue Treiberversion warten? Viele Grüße Frank
  2. I just an "iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT Liquid CPU Cooler" installed in my tower and have been having issues getting the iCUE software to recognize it. The system appears to cool the CPU fine, however the fans sound like they're stuck at 100% and I have no control over the LED lights. I noticed this when trying to install either version of the current iCUE software from Corsair's website (v3.38.61 & v4.9.338). Both versions report "No device detected!" and provide no options for controlling the cooling system's lights or fan speeds. Being unfamiliar with liquid cooling systems, I'm unsure of how to troubleshoot this issue. Let me know what you think, thanks!
  3. Ever since downloading the Epic Games Launcher and downloading four games (~260GB total), my 2018 Corsair One's Wifi connection to my home wifi has not been working. When clicking the Wifi icon in the lower right of Windows 10, it will show the wifi is connected as if nothing is wrong, but if I try to load a website in either Chrome or Edge or try to load UPlay, Steam, or Epic Games Launcher, none can connect to the internet. Then, if I re-click the OS Wifi icon it will show the connection as having no internet. I've connected the Wifi to my mobile hotspot and it seems to work fine so the issue appears to be just with my home Wifi; however, all of my other devices connect to this wireless router and have worked as expected just fine for the past week. I've also tested an ethernet connection from the Corsair One to the router and this works too. The router is a Verizon Wifi 6 router. I've tried resetting it multiple times and also tried forgetting the connection in Windows, but neither has done anything. I've also contacted Verizon to see if they might be blocking that connection somehow since I downloaded so much data through that connection, but their tech support said there is no restriction like this. I tried uninstalling the wifi drivers and reinstalling them, but this had no effect. I installed drivers from the Corsair One website, but the system says the drivers already saved are newer and thus it won't install those older drivers. It appears as though every time I uninstall the wireless adapter and delete the drivers, Windows is pulling a backup from a folder (C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore), but I can't delete these files even though my Windows account is an admin. I've tried installing the newest drivers from Intel for the adapter model Wireless-AC 8265, but that has not fixed the issue either. I've tried going into the BIOS to see what options are there, but since I have a Bluetooth keyboard that has no USB connection option, I can't get the BIOS to launch. Any ideas?
  4. Hey guys I just got my new watercooling system H100i Platinum and mounted it into my PC. When i started it, the Pump startet working and the rgb on it aswell. But the fans of the radiator didnt move at all. After a while they start spinning and the cooling seems to work perfect (did a stresstest and temperatures were ok). But the RGB on the fans still doesnt work and neighter can i adjust anything in icue as the pump is not getting detected properly. In the Device-Manager it sais "unknown USB-Device" Here is what ive tried already: - uninstalled Icue , restarted, installed again - removed the pump via device manager - uninstalled icue, installed LINK - used another USB-Port for the pump (an external aswell) - uninstalled everything that has to do with RGB - looked through the internet for any solutions - doublechecked if the connectors are correctly mounted - changed the fanspeed of the CPU_FAN to 100% No i still cant adjust or monitor the cooling, and the RGB of the Fans doesnt work. I hope someone can help me. Thanks!
  5. I've tried three USB ports, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, and uninstalling and reinstalling icue. For whatever reason, anytime I plug the mouse dongle into my computer, all it does is add a new ironclaw mouse to icue. Right now, my computer thinks I've tried five different Ironclaw mice. Hard and soft resets do nothing. Updating and reinstalling drivers does nothing. The mouse works fine in wired mode. Bluetooth mode allows it to exist as a generic mouse, but icue doesn't detect it (and I'd rather stick to the 2.4GHz wireless mode). I've sent in a support ticket, but three or more days is a long time to just not use my PC. Where do I go from here?
  6. After the latest iCUE Update, windows 10 will no longer go into sleep mode. It worked fine before, but suddenly stopped after the update. - System Availability Requests:System Required Request The device or driver has made a request to prevent the system from automatically entering sleep. Requesting Driver Instance USB\VID_1B1C&PID_0A1A&MI_00\6&adcc42&1&0000 Requesting Driver Device CORSAIR VOID PRO Wireless Gaming Headset - Disabling the iCUE software did not fix it, so it may be an issue with the latest driver/firmware, not sure. Anyone else having this problem?
  7. Built new PC, plugged in my Corsair mouse and KB. All works okay but I want the driver so I can sort out the RGB and macros. But, no driver online! Going through Support>Downloads, putting in Gaming Keyboards and K40 or Raptor yields no results. I just keep getting iCUE but that doesn't work. Come on Corsair sort this out. You cannot tell me you no longer support this keyboard!
  8. Bonjour , Cela fait 1 semaine maintenant que je n'ai plus de son dans mon casque .. J'ai contacté votre sav mais les réponses sont dans un délai de 3 jours et je n'ai plus de réponse de leurs par .. J'ai essayé de mettre a jour mes pilotes avec 2 logiciels différent ( Driver Cloud et Driver Booster ) J'ai mis à jour manuellement : - Ma carte graphique ( 1050ti) - Ma carte mère - Le contrôleur audio ( Realtek HD Audio ) J'ai testé tout les ports de ma tour , j'ai désinstaller puis réinstaller le logiciel ICUE Le logiciel ICUE et Windows reconnaissent mon casque , je peux gérer le son avec la molette , gérer les couleurs sur ICUE, le casque n'est pas muet dans le contrôleur audio le casque fonctionne parfaitement sur un autre PC ...