• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 1 result

1. Hi, So this is driving me absolutely BONKERS! I did a fresh install of Windows 10, verison 1903, and all was well. I installed all my drivers, AURA and iCUE. Every time I tried to open AURA, it wouldn't open and would just say AURA has stopped working, and wouldn't even give me a damn reason why. So I did all the troubleshooting, uninstall, re-install, etc., and nothing. Uninstalled all other RGB software, including iCUE, still wouldn't work. Did another fresh install of Windows 10 1903, and 1st thing I did was install AURA, and it started and worked just fine. So I proceeded to update drivers, all was well. I install iCUE, and BAM, RAM stops syncing, so I open AURA, and same damn thing. I uninstalled iCUE, and STILL, AURA not working. Could NOT figure it out, so ended up doing another damn fresh install of Windows. Tried iCUE first, but then AURA wouldn't work again (same AURA stopped working message with no reason or error code, and it happens before AURA even opens). So here I am on YET ANOTHER fresh install of windows, and I am at a loss. I'd like to control my lighting for my H100i V2 along with the fans and what not, but I can't stand the RGB rainbow puke, so I'm at a total loss here. I've re-installed windows enough damn times, and narrowed it down to a conflict between AURA and iCUE. Any ideas as to how to fix this ****? Or at least so I can uninstall iCUE without having to do a fresh Windows install to get AURA working again? I am beyond frustrated at this point. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks in advance. Edit: Am on most recent versions of both. Tried installing older AURA versions as well, no dice. Didn't see any older versions of iCUE though. Edit 2: So got Link working, so I guess that's OK for now, but I'd like to use iCUE since I have a K95 RGB Platinum. I can live with this, though, but would like to get iCUE working after some updates or something. So this is NOT resolved, if anyone can tell me how to remove iCUE after it causes AURA to stop working, and then get AURA working again without a fresh install of windows, please let me know. I was sure to check both program files folders for any trace of the programs, app data local, the whole nine yards, there was nothing i could find. Yet even then, a re-install of just AURA after that conflict happened would not work, at least not without an entire fresh windows install. If anyone else comes across this problem, and/or figures out how to fix that, please let me know :) Thanks in advance for any answers.