• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. The problem belongs to a friend of mine and she needs help. She installed iCUE to customizing the RGB of the case fans (AR120 RGB) and the pump and fans (SP120 RGB ELITE PWM) of the liquid cooling, they are not detected by the iCUE and is having problems with that The motherboard is the ASUS TUF GAMING B760 PLUS WIFI and the fans are connected by the adapters that are included in the packcage (via 5v+) The only thing that iCUE detects is the Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 32GB 2x16GB CL36 RAM Here is a summary because I explain myself poorly when doing this type of thing: The Corsair 3000D RGB AIRFLOW and the H100 RGB are not detected by the iCUE and the fan and pump colors cannot be changed iCUE version: 5.12 PC specs: Intel Core i5-12400F 2.5 GHz / ASUS TUF GAMING B760 PLUS WIFI / Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 32GB 2x16GB CL36 / Black Corsair 3000D RGB AIRFLOW Tempered glass USB 3.2 / Corsair H100 RGB 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler / Corsair RMe Series RM750e 750W 80 Plus Gold Modular / MSI GeForce RTX 3060 VENTUS 2X OC LHR 12GB GDDR6 / Kingston NV2 2TB SSD PCIe 4.0 NVMe Gen 4x4 I can answer your questions because the corsair support is taking time (via ticket) Product link: -CPU cooling: H100 RGB 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler (corsair.com) / -PC case: Chasis para PC semitorre 3000D RGB AIRFLOW, negro | CORSAIR She need a RGB controller for that?
  2. I was wondering if there was a way to get i cue fans to be control based on the coolant temps from the nzxt kraken elite ? I see temps for custom fans curves but would any of these temps inside icue be coolant temps for the nzxt cooler ?
  3. Hello, I am having an issue I have seen posted here but with no concrete answers. I am having to constantly switch the Virtuoso headset back to 2 Channel, 24 bit, 48000 Hz format in Windows as the 8 Channel format does not work well with games that require stereo audio like Hunt: Showdown. Not sure why it resets as it did halfway through a game once. Auto Audio Re-positioning is OFF. I have updated Windows, iCue and firmware. I have uninstalled iCue and drivers and reinstalled the drivers Windows automatically installs. This actually fixes the issue as the headset sounds and functions fine without iCue and no pesky 8 channel format. But I need iCue for fan and RBG control. As soon as it is installed it redownloads the drivers and the 8 channel mode pops up. Any ideas?? Thanks!
  4. As much as I love various Corsair products, iCUE tends to be my biggest complaint / PITA and makes me wonder what the engineers , devs etc. are doing. Out of all my Corsair products, only my iCUE Commander Core XT and ST100 RGB headphone stand are identified with iCUE 5 but with iCUE 4 it is able to identify more such as my Corsair Virtuoso's, memory, motherboard etc. So this forces me to revert back to older versions or else you cannot set the equalizer on the headphones for example as it does not identify the dongle or headphones, if it does you can not pair them properly either as it doesnt discover anything until reverted. Various steps of removing , connecting via USB, uninstalling hardware completely, removing / re-install of iCUE, pressing the mic button for 10+ seconds etc. are not solutions to whatever is coded within the software. Not sure if this is the correct place to post as this is my first time creating a topic. I feel this deserves more attention and I'm surprised I have not seen more complaints or improvements on this, as this has been an issue for years at this point which is unacceptable for the price of these headphones and other peripherals .
  5. i turned my psu off and then back on again, and i have these lines at the bottom of my lcd, is it broken?
  6. As all of you know, iCUE is our software that manages literally every CORSAIR product to date. I'm sure some of you are iCUE experts by now 😉 If you are new to our ecosystem, no worries! Check out this Pro-Tip for setting RGB lighting ✨! What iCUE lighting effects, macros, and profiles are your favorite and/or most used? Show us your configurations so others may use it too 😁 We wanna hear you! Do you have any iCUE suggestions that would make your experience better? Please leave your suggestions down below so we can read over them!
  7. Hello I cannot change the colour of my LL120 fans. It's working sometimes after reboot, but i'm thinking about an other software, whose it's making issues. I also have the AURA software from Asus, which I know could interfere with ICUE. I turn so AURA effect on OFF. So I can't change the colour on all my fans. Only the 1st and half of the 2nd. The RAM barrels are well detected. Bios + OS + Firmware + ICUE = Up to date. Thank you for you help.
  8. During pc startup all the lights go into hardware lightning mode then when i log in and the ICUE app starts up my ram and fans switch to the desired lightning mode and the triangles sometimes work for like 5-10 minutes then "disconnect" from the usb port (thats what windows is telling me) and dont work or they just dont work from the start. The lightning node controler doesnt show up in ICUE when they dont work and im not sure whats the issue since everything is plugged (ive tried changing the usb ports on my motherboard from 4 to 3 and it showd the same results. if anyone has somekind of trick for those please help and if not im not sure what im supposed to do now since it doesnt seem to be an issue on my end? please help
  9. Hi there, I got 6 Corsair SP120 RGB ELITE fans and the Lightning Node Pro. The first 3 fans work perfectly. However, fan 4, 5 and 6 only have 4 of their 8 LEDs working. What is more concerning is that on the ICUE software, Fans 4 & 5 both share the profile of Fan 4, each using 4 LEDs and the same for Fan 6 using the profile of Fan 5's first 4 LEDs. So far I have: - uninstalled and reinstalled ICUE. - unplugged and replugged everything. - scoured the forums for similar issues. Please help 😅
  10. Hi folks, First post here, i hesitated between Icue troubleshooting and hardware troubleshooting, feel free to tell me if it belongs somewhere else. Also, english isn't my first language, so bare with me. 2 or 3 weeks ago, the wheel of my Scimitar pro RGB broke. Since it also started to show signs of heavy usage, i decided to upgrade to an Elite Wireless. When i plugged the wireless plug in my computer, i started noticing the sound of something disconnecting. At first i thought it was because i had plugged it to the usb of my screen, so i plugged it directly to my computer. Then i tried unplugging other devices. Issue persisted. After a while, i realized that the RGB of my corsair AIO was also resetting. Low and behold, that's my AIO which is disconnecting. I first thought i might need to reinstall iCue since i know it's a finicky software. Didn't help. I tried to update the AIO, it went worse. After troubleshooting an AIO that failed to upgrade (and was going full blast), i managed to make it work again. Except it's still disconnecting. Since i had a fan that was randomly not showing RGB and/or staying red sometimes, and i had a pair of SP120 lying around, i decided to change the fans. RGB works on both now ! but they still disconnect, aswell as the pump. I tried to change the pump from internal usb1 to internal usb2. No luck. I Also tried to remove a lot of devices as during my research, i learned about the AMD thing where usb is data/power limited. Weirdly enough, if i disable all RGB in iCue, the fan and pump stops disconnecting. The moment i turn RGB on again, it starts again. So right now i have a "functionning" AIO without RGB. an anyone here help troubleshoot this further ? I'm running out of ideas. My rig : PCPartPicker Part List: https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/list/DmVjKX CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming X ATX AM4 Motherboard Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory Storage: Western Digital Blue 500 GB M.2-2280 SATA Solid State Drive Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive Storage: PNY XLR8 CS3030 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive Video Card: Gainward Phantom Reunion GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12 GB Video Card Case: Fractal Design Meshify S2 ATX Mid Tower Case Power Supply: Corsair RM750x (2018) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
  11. Hello, I just bought my new k70 Pro Mini wireless keyboard, I just got the lighting and slipstream wireless working, however, it says their is a firmware update, and when I try to update it, it says I need to plug it in. I have plugged it in but it seems to not do anything and im not sure as to why. I am plugging it in with a type c cable Thank you
  12. With the latest version of iCue a bug from earlier this year has returned. I use iCue for my motherboard (Armoury Crate + plugin), ram, fans (lighting core), keyboard, mouse, and headset. Randomly my lighting will revert to hardware lighting, and the PC will lock up in a very scary and odd way. Task Manger is a blank window, programs won't open, and it gets worse and worse. It will hang trying to shutdown or restart. The only solution is to hold the power button. This used to happen but went away at some point. Now it's back and really depressing. You never know when your PC will just hang up.. I have done a clean reinstall (remove every trace of both programs in file system and registry) of armory crate and iCue. Then reinstall, issue persists. I have other bugs such as RAM not showing up in iCue at boot, or sensors missing on the dashboard. So I have the program set to not start at startup but 30 seconds later after login using task scheduler. Fixes the aforementioned bugs, but not this horrible system freeze. Please help me.
  13. I downloaded iCUE to costumize my Lenovo Legion's keyboard backlights, and although official iCUE affiliated videos display Lenovo Legion laptops on the "devices" tab in iCUE, mine is completley empty. Not only do no devices appear I dont see any place to even try to add devices, yet the sensors seem to work fine. I have searched the forums and internet to no avail and am unsure how to costumize my backlight through iCUE (or at all). What could be causing this?
  14. Hi! I got some kind of discoloration issue with 5 out of the 6 Corsair Icue Sp120 Rgb Pro Fans. As you can see in the pictures below 5 out of the 6 fans have a greenish/yellowish tint to them while only the bottom front fan is white, this is with all 6 fans set to the same colour (pure white ffffff). The 3 front fans came with the case which I ordered in may of 2020 the other 3 I ordered some months later (november) that same year. All of the fans have always been set to the same colour in Icue, I set them to blue (roughly 0022ff) for ~70% of the year and to orange (ff5e00) for ~30% of the year. I've had the issue for a while now with it slowly getting worse, the discolaration keeps getting stronger to the point that the colours on the colour wheel in icue do not match the colours of the fans anymore expect for the bottem fan. I'm pretty sure that the blue leds are degrading fast, it makes sense. When selecting just blue the discoloured fans are clearly less bright than the bottem front one. My question: Is this normal though? 4 years does seem fast to me, I certainly didn't expect something like that from corsair, or is there some kind of issue? And my other question is why is it not affecting the bottem front fan, do the others have some manufacturing defect? It's odd to me that they don't all exhibit the same level of degradation. Greetings Thomas Mulder
  15. Is there a way to allow the profile switch button, the rocker button on the VOID elite Pro headphones to be configured to control other things? Such as allowing it to play/pause media for when listening to media and are away from the computer? I believe there should be a way to do this, I never use the profile options or sound types as I don't need to ever switch them, and playback media key always with me on my headphones is on all wireless devices for your phone, so why shouldn't we be allowed to have that choice on iCUE. iCUE could be used for so much more if we allow macros on headphones, especially since we have two ways to mute the mic that seems to be overkill, if we had macros we could play music and skip songs without having to be near our computers, so we can use our computers from further away, which is why most people purchase wireless headphones instead of wired.
  16. I'm in the process of planning out a gaming PC setup, with a lot of products using the iCUE/Corsair ecosystem of course. I've been browsing this forum, and I had a lot of questions which weren't asked by others, most have to do with the general setup of iCUE products. Navigating the software is fairly simple for me, as I can afford to run into issues and ask questions there and then, this is just so I understand what I do and don't need to buy for connections and wiring. 1) Which hub do I use and what cables do I need? There are two obvious ones: the "Corsair iCUE LINK System Hub" or the "Corsair iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT". I'm planning on using the 4000X case, with a liquid cooler (H100x) and a total of six fans. Plus, I'm hopefully going to be using the LC100 for decoration as well. All I want is the ability to control fan speed and RBG, that's it. 2) Do all iCUE products need a hub? I'm also planning on using other RGB products, like the ST100 Headphone Stand, MM700 mouse mat. As well as the LT100 and LS100 starter kits. I'm not sure how a lot of these connect, whether its through USB or some other means of connection. 3) How do partner products work? Like Nanoleaf or Phillips Hue, do they connect wirelessly, etc. 4) How does the screen mirroring feature work? Do you need some separate hub, or is all of your iCUE products, including ones from Nanoleaf or Phillips Hue, able to mimic what your seeing on your screen straight from the iCUE software? That are most of my questions now, I'll expect to get more later but they may be easier to answer with knowledge from the answers to this post. Also, if there is any official or un-official guide to using iCUE, that would be great to have. Thanks.
  17. I just upgraded to a 7800X3D and a MSI X670e Carbon Wifi motherboard. I read online that iCue can control the RGB on this board. I installed MSI center and Mystic light, configured third party to be off in Mystic Light, enable the MSI plugin in iCue and made sure Ledkeeper is not blocked and device control is off for these. I see my board in iCue, but the settings don't seem to change the IO cover RGB. Can anyone confirm if iCue can control this? And maybe I am missing something? Or is this integration only for the RGB headers on the board? Thanks.
  18. Bonjour, J'ai un problème avec mon clavier (reçu récemment je précise) k70 pro. Problème qui sera plus évident et compréhensible avec les images ci-contre. Comme dit dans le titre du post, mon clavier est bien reconnu, bien mis à jour également (img 2), mais n'apparaît pas dans l'accueil comme pour mon casque (img1). Impossible de custom le rgb et bien d'autres choses encore. Quelqu'un serait d'où pourrait bien provenir le problème ? Et si oui comment le résoudre ? Merci d'avance !
  19. Hi new here, please direct me elsewhere if this is the wrong place for software feedback. If there is a way to recover lost work, then I am looking for troubleshooting advice, but I assumed it's gone forever. I like to make gif slide shows in the icue screen setup section. The screen list galleries are a time consuming and manual process to make. It doesn't import gifs with their full duration as default, so one has to manually set each one. The dragging system to move the files around make it easy to overshoot placement and difficult to find where you are moving the gif to in a long list. These could be improved for quality of life, but I like the result enough to be willing to work with the system as is. My key concern here is that the X button takes up about 15% of the space of the small gallery button. Upon pressing it, there is no additional warning to prevent you from accidentally deleting 5+ hours of work. Please add a confirmation box to ensure that you really want to delete a gallery.
  20. my pc specs: asus rog stix b450f gaming mobo ryzen 7 3700x nvidia gtx 1060 3gb corsair vengace 16gb ram When i first started up the machine everything seemed to be working fine, fans spinning, rgb lighting and the pump itself was working perfectly. The pc booted up as normal and i installed icue. I ran a firmware update on the device to ensure everything was up to date, but afterwards the device was appearing as "unknown device" with all 6 of my fans flashing red, including the pump. As you can see in the picture below the pump is working just fine and I can also hear it when I turn the system on and off. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing icue, repairing the program itself, removing the core from Bluetooth settings and scanning for any hardware changes, still nothing. Also swapping usb cables from the mobo and checking everything is connected to individual SATA cables, i cant seem to find a solution. The last thing I have done is update the BIOS system and try unplugging the power from the pump. If anyone can help me out here it would be much appreciated !! Daekon.
  21. I've been using iCue for years with no problems until now. I recently switched from intel to Ryzen and am now having issues with windows hanging and not responding. I have done a lot of troubleshooting trying to figure out what is causing this and I have come to the conclusion that it is, without a doubt, Corsair's iCue software causing this issue. Here's what happens: Randomly, iCue will crash, causing all the lights in my PC to go into "hardware mode." This is almost immediately followed by any apps I have running to stop responding and eventually the only thing I can do is move my mouse around the desktop. Clicking on icons does nothing. Attempting to restart the PC via start menu does not work and if left alone, Windows explorer will eventually crash and not recover. I have to do a hard reset to get everything working again. This happens at least once a day. Things I have troubleshooted: -Reinstalled windows several times -DDU Drivers and reinstall -Bios Update/Cmos resets -Registry cleaning/Defrag hard drives -unplug all non-essential USB devices -uninstall/reinstall iCue -Disable iCue and other non-essential apps, running PC with iCue installed but not running. None of this worked as my PC would still hang and crash. About a week ago, I uninstalled iCue completely and did not reinstall it and have not had a system hang or crash since. Uninstalling iCue seems to have fixed my issue. This is a shame because I have over $300 in Corsair LL Series fans in my PC that I can no longer customize unless I want my system to crash daily. Does anyone else have this issue and have you come to the same conclusion. I have seem similar posts on reddit and even in these forums going back several years and it seems the problem has not been fixed. My Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Motherboard 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600Mhz RAM Nvidia RTX 3080Ti FE 1tb WD Black M.2 SSD 2x 1TB SSDs (RAID 0) 850w EVGA BQ 80+ Gold Power Supply 10x Corsair LL Series Fans Corsair H150i Elite Capelix 360mm AIO Corsair K70 TKL Keyboard Corsair Dark Core pro Mouse Corsair MM700 RGB Mousepad
  22. Where please? Can't use a stub installer for offline machines. Plus, with all the issues this has we shouldn't have to re-download it with a stub installer after removing it to resolve an issue. Thanks.
  23. Hi all, I recently built a new system and everything was working fine, I'm not in to overclocking etc, I just buy the best spec according to my budget, rather than buying a mid level item and cranking the life out of it.. So everything was great running at default settings in the bios, no core boost, no XMP the ram was running at 4800mhz and I thought I'll sort that out later / last... Then I had the icue update to firmware two portions, one for command controller one for ram... At this point the icue popped up a message to say that one stick of ram has incorrect XMP setting? (something to that effect) and I thought I have a matched pair of 2x24gb as bought, both together, and no XMP 1 or XMP 2 settings were enabled in the bios, neither was core boost... But ever since then, one stick of ram remains yellow in color the full length of RGB strip on the ram stick... It changes color as per the profile once I've logged into windows but not before logging into windows.. I'm well cheesed off and wish I'd bought a different brand of ram and different brand 360mm cooler too, as this is doing my fruit in... Has anyone got any advice, on how to resolve or fix this, before I ask for a refund from the store I bought it from? I chose icue cappelix RGB 360 because the h100i with iLink on my other PC was a solid reliable piece of software, but Icue makes me worry that it might do serious damage to my pc. I have completely uninstalled icue, including profiles etc I uninstalled it because of the lack of confidence shown by many MANY users who all complain about the icue software, and how it's affecting their daily use of their PC that they have spent their hard earned cash on... My pc specs are Windows 11 MSI X670E Carbon Wifi Amd 7900x3d Corsair icue cappelix 360mm Corsair Ddr5 6000mhz 48gb (2x24gb) ram Corsair icue 5000x case Sapphire Radeon 7800xt 26gb vga card Corsair 850w gold psu The ram has never run at the advertised 6000mhz and still currently running at 4800mhz ... Thank you in advance, if you can help stop this nightmare from continuing...
  24. Anyone know when can we expect the Light Enhancement Kits (that fill in the unused RAM slots) for the DDR5 modules? And will we ever have these for the Dominator line, or just Vengeance? Far as I can tell this doesn't exist, only for the DDR4 sticks. Also anyone seen Corsair 8GB RGB DDR5 sticks? Basically I, like a lot of people, would love to fill in all 4 slots on my MOBO but only need 32GB of RAM. So that either means 4x 8GB sticks, or 2x 16GB with filler sticks. At the moment none of this is possible. But both options can be done with DDR, which is annoying. Thanks for any feedback!