• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Hey guys, I am having an issue with setting up macros. Ive always wanted to be able to have multiple things on my clipboard to paste. (windows 10 has been a huge improvement in that regard) However, when I set up macros in the icue software, they only execute flawlessly 20% of the time. The rest of the time they utterly scramble the text so its unusable. Example of one I just made: This is what I would like it to say (I typed indent when I wanted a new line in the macro so yall can see what its doing) I really wish this thing would stop scrambling my text indent that would be great indent Thanks for your help! Now Im just going to press the macro button a couple times: attempt 1: I really wish this thild beuldeat indent Thanks for your help!be great indent Thanks for your help! attempt 2: I really wish this thing would stopmbdent Thanks for your help!be great indent Thanks for your help! attempt 3: I really wish this would e great indent Thanks for your help!be great indent Thanks for your help! As you can see this is all over the place, any ideas on how I fix this? I would really like to be able to use this function. The only thing I can do that will make it work is include pauses but then this is no faster than typing myself. Any help greatly appreciated!!! Thanks! _DCP
  2. I have a k95 rgb platinum keyboard, and I found that when recording a action, and saving the action in the actions library, the action is assigned automatically to the ESC key, making its impossible to use. This is solved by deleting the action from the library or closing the iCUE.
  3. Hello, I have been having problems with my toggle macro. The events in the macro is as follows: Key 6 press Delay Key 6 release Delay Key w press Delay Key w release Delay Key s press Delay Key s release (repeat keys w and s with all their delays multiple times until ~2mins of execution) >> then the macro is set as toggle and it's to constantly repeat >> the whe macro is bound to Fn key on the keyboard >> the macro sequence lets me press button key 6 then move forward and backward repeatedly until ~2mins mark then the whole thing is supposed to repeat until I press the Fn key again to turn it off. What happened was, when I toggled the macro off, it was off for 30 seconds to 1 minute, then it starts again, all on it's own. Can anyone please help? I'm at my wit's end. Thanks in advance. And oh, I have a Strafe RGB, Void pro and a M65 if it is gonna be relevant.
  4. I have a corsair K95 RGB keyboard. I have 18 macro buttons. I am running on latest software and firmware. Firmware version: 3.08 Software version: 3.22.74 I have just made som macros (just text with an enter at the beginning (before text) and an enter after the text). Somehow when I hit the "escape" button, it seems as if icue repeats the latest macro.....I actually don't want it to do that since I want escape to be.......yes escape :) Just to make sure, my macros are NOT using escape button - and my execute is only using G1-G18 macro buttons..... Actually I have tried to change macro. When I make a macro with nothing in it, it seems to work properly.....but still an issue I suppose..... If I exit ICUE program, escape button behavior is normal and works.....any suggestions to this? Looking forward to hear from you.