• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 10 results

1. So I keep getting an issue with my Core Isolation in Win11, I turn it On and then restart and it defaults back to Off, and prompts me with. I did some research and turns out that it can be caused by corrupt drivers, so I did an AutoRun on drivers and this came up: I also noticed that in the version which is linked to this (Not Verified) driver doesn't even appear to be correct. I've uninstalled iCUE, deleted the folder, restarted, installed the previous version of iCUE v4.32.129 and tried to remove this file, But nothing seems to work. Any ideas about what is causing the issue? Thanks in advance.
  2. I recently got some Corsair RAM with RGB. I installed a Corsair H150i elite which had a faulty pump. While I was updating one of my sticks of ram the CPU overheated and turned off my computer. Now one of my ram sticks has no RGB effects. I also have a problem with the ram showing up in icue. The only time it does show up is when I freshly install icue, and that’s only one of the sticks of ram. The other one remains not showing in icue. Specs: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 64GB (2x32GB) DDR5 6000MHz C40 AMD ryzen 9 7950X3D Asus ROG B650E-F gaming wifi AM5 Corsair H150i Elite LCD XT what I have tried: deleting icue full windows install (unintentionally but still) turned off/uninstalled all LED related software nothing is connected to icue that would change the color effects that I know of. I checked BIOS for anything aura sync related. I reseated the ram in every position possible I force updated both sticks of ram and one is still without RGB. I tried just one stick of ram. id appreciate any help you could give.
  3. I think I don't speak for myself in asking about this. Love the laptop but this AMD driver validation is a big burn, especially the customers haven't had an update in a while. Some may even wonder if it's being worked on or may return their laptop even. Corsair, when do you think the validation process will be complete? Thank you
  4. Hi All, I have a wireless void prod headset and love it! However, I have recently changed jobs, and the new company will not allow the installation of Corsair iCue software due to security concerns. The headset still works with the basic Windows drivers, but there is no way to turn on sidetone (so I can hear myself while talking) without the iCue software, at least not that I can find. I found a link that showed how to turn on sidetone from the device config in Windows, but that produced a horrible delay of like a full second that made the feature unusable. I also found some links and you tube videos that show going into the configs and removing the "mute" audio from the Mic, but that is not a setting I have on this laptop. I would think such an option would be dependent on some sort of special sound card or configuration. Having said the above, anyone have ideas on how to enable the sidetone, without a delay, that does not use the iCue software? Thanks! FatTony
  5. Dear Corsair Support or fans I’ve been using my Corsair One Elite for a while now, about one year and a half I’d say, without any major issues that wouldn’t be solved in just a few clicks. But today I’ve encountered one major problem I think. I didn’t use my computer for some time, as I wasn’t home for 3 months or so, when I came back it worked just fine. Today I decided it was time for some hardware checks and also time for new drivers. I did a fast analysis using Corsair Diagnostics and everything seemed fine. Afterwards, I installed the new drivers, but as soon as I did that, both my monitors went of two different colors. I didn’t think much about it at first. After a few seconds they came back normal. After 5/10 mins they became like that again, but now with different colors. Now I started becoming a bit worried and decided to check if someone knew what was going on, but I didn’t actually find what I was looking for. As I could une nor my keyboard nor my mouse, I just shut down the computer clicking the main button. After rebooting it they seemed fine, but then did the same thing again. I tried unplugging and plugging back in the Display Ports, but it caused much more problems. As fast as possibile I tried rebooting it while clicking F8, uninstalled the latest Windows update, and continued, still getting the same problem. I don’t know what it could actually be, I kind of feel like it might be a GPU problem, but I don’t get how it would affect also all the other computer peripherals. Thank you in advance.
  6. Bonjour, Je voulais savoir comment peut-on faire pour choisir entre les drivers de Windows et de iCue. Je vous remercie d'avance pour vos réponses.
  7. Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to choose the drivers for your headphones, for example if you want to use Windows drivers rather than iCue ones? Thank you in advance for your answers.
  8. I created a ticket through Corsair support regarding this, but thought id ask here to... I need to find an archive of Corsair Firmware/Driver versions for the Wireless VOID headset. The issue is that the headset works absolutely fine, except with Bria, which is a VoIP soft phone. In Bria, i can test audio devices and playback is fine and mic is picking up, but in calls, the other person can hear me, but I cannot hear them. This issue has happened before and a simple driver rollback solved the issue. However, because i freshly installed Windows 10, i do not have this option and now i cannot use Bria. I have to find a way to resolve this because Bria is used for work. If anyone knows where i can find at least the previous 5 firmware/driver versions, that would be incredibly appreciated. Il wait to hear what Corsair support says, but if someone knows of a fix now, thats even better. Current Firmware Version (Dongle and Headset): 38.01 Windows Device Manager Driver Version: 10.0.10586.0 1000 and 1 thanks in advance. :)
  9. Hello, I've got an HS60 and this headphone has many problems, but the one that bothers me the most is the hissing. I noticed that, when I formatted my computer, the headphone hissing got lower, almost unnoticeable. After installing iCUE the hissing got higher, and oh boy I mean higher. Question: Is there any way from preventing iCUE from installing any drivers? In addition, the sound goes trough the microphone. Before that, I had requested an RMA with the shop I bought it (i'm from Brazil), and they changed my headset for another one, but now I'm at the point of requesting a refund. Not using iCUE for me is a big paing, I have an RGB Corsair Keyboard and without iCUE the lightning effects don't work.
  10. So I've had an issue with the drivers that are supplied by iCUE. I'm terrible at explaining things, but I'll do my best I prefer to use MPV for all my videos as the up-scaling quality is strongly preferred, but the drivers that iCUE supply for the Void Pro cause the sound drivers to flop when opening most videos through MPV, especially .MKV format videos. The problems I get are: - Intense crackling of the audio - Audio will not play through any other media source until the video on MPV is paused - Sometimes the audio takes a while (about 5-10 seconds) to boot up for the video, which is usually followed by the crackling issues A temporary fix I found over the many months of having my PC reformatted or having tried older iCUE versions, is to simply uninstall the "Corsair VOID Wireless Gaming Dongle" driver from Device manager and letting Windows install the drivers for the headphones themselves. This fixes all the issues, but prevents the headset working through iCUE properly such as: - EQ settings no longer work (Very important to me) - It can't detect audio playback, so the headphones shut off even whilst playing audio if auto shutoff is enabled I haven't found any threads on MPVs github in regards to either the Void Pro or iCUE itself though, but I can't seem to figure out what exactly is causing the problem, whether it's on MPVs side or Corsairs', but I know it's just the drivers supplied by iCUE Headset driver V 0.15 Current iCUE V 3.23.66 (have had the same issue with the past half-dozen or so updates)