Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'scimitar pro rgb'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 12 results

1. Is there any way to set the side buttons on the Scimitar Pro RGB as their own buttons instead of being a shortcut to other buttons? Instead of needing to bind them to 1 or 2 or something, can I set them to tertiary mouse buttons instead? Please help oh god please I really want to love this mouse but if I have to bind them to other things it's going to cause so many problems in games please god help me i need help oh god please.
  2. Been using this gaming mouse since 2017 and for some reason now it's not being detected at all, disabling me from using the number buttons which I use as shortcuts all the time. Curiously, the K55 keyboard I've bought in January is detected without problems. I'm uninstalling iCUE now and gonna try to reinstall it to see if it clears up the issue. ...and it didn't. Anyone got any tips?
  3. Bonjour cela fait maintenant 2 mois que ma souris ne peut plus faire de clic molette et cela commence à sérieusement m'"handicaper" car je l'utilise beaucoup au quotidien. J'ai fait quelques tests comme: -Débrancher la souris,la rebrancher -réinstaller ICUE Puis j'ai décidé de changer de souris pour tester et le clic molette marcher sur celle-là donc il y a de grande chance pour que ça vienne de la souris. Du coup je sais pas trop quoi faire Appart la démonter ou la remplacer Si quelqu'un peut m'aider se serait vraiment cool Merci Cordialement
  4. Im new here, so bare with me. I am having a problem with my K70 RGB MK.2 LP keyboard cancelling out the button keybinds that I hold on my Scimitar PRO RGB. I will use Destiny 2 (the game) as an example since this is where I found it happening. I would hold my grenade in my hand using the keybind that I have set on my mouse which is "N" but when I would press the space bar on the keyboard or any other key, it would cancel it and throw it. With my Razer keyboard, it doesnt do that. I tried blocking in the game using "C" as the keybind to my mouse and it does the same thing, just cancels it. I have reset the keyboard, cleared all onboard profiles, restarted iQUE, restarted the computer and I still have no idea how to fix this. Hoping that someone sees this and has a solution to my very annoying problem.
  5. Hi, I have 2 week old Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB mouse, and I recently noticed that the mouse would sometimes (maybe 10-20% of the time?) register a single click as a double click. I've tried to figure out if it's a certain way I press the button, but it seems to be just random. I've tried: Updating CUE Force updating the Firmware Soft reset of the mouse (LEDs don't flash as they say in the instructions they would, just goes to the mouse profile normally?) Re-plugging the mouse Trying to peek if there's anything hindering the mouse button Praying The clicks sound normal, and sometimes it's even very lazy clicks (slow release of mouse button) that would sometimes get registered as a doubleclick. When the doubleclick occurs, it's an inhumanly fast one (almost like using a macro). I noticed this in games or using dropdown menus and even with this mouse behavior test site I found on google: http://unixpapa.com/js/testmouse.html Am I looking at an RMA or is there still something I could do? Is this a common issue with Corsair mice?
  6. as title says, about a year ago i bought a used/2nd hand scimitar pro rgb, just recently (like within the last hour or two) the middle mouse button needs to be pushed firmly in order for it to middle click, do i need a new mouse? is there still warranty? if there is warranty on 2nd hand products, how would i check if its still active? if possible i would like to fix this myself rather than get a replacement i have tried unplugging the mouse, restarting icue, restarting my pc and none of that changed it (wasnt expecting it to, but just wanted to make sure before i took apart my mouse for no reason or bought a new one)
  7. Since the last iCUE update I did, using my Scimitar Pro RGB I got back in 2017, it seems that iCUE resets itself each time it starts back up. It's not saving any of my profiles, I have to manually load them from their folder each time because they don't even show up in the list. What's going on, is this some sort of a glitch?
  8. So I just bought the scimitar pro to replace my Razer Naga, but I'm having a heap of problems with the software (why so complicated?!). I'm trying to remap the keys and yes I've watched all the videos and followed the instructions. Setting up macros under action and binding keys to numbers. It shows up yet still it doesn't work when I click the sidebuttons (in notepad for example) so I'm pretty much clueless right now. In the video instructions things look sliiightly different but I'm pretty sure I'm on the right track. As far as I know there's also nowhere you can hit 'save' for it to start working. It should be automatic. If anybody has any ideas it'd be very much appreciated! Software version 3.22.74 (Mouse has been updated too)
  9. I know this is a question that has been asked before a while ago, so I'm hoping that the answer has changed. I would like to know if functionality has been added to the iCue software to allow multiple macros to run simultaneously. I enjoy playing ARPGs, which often require repeated spamming of the same skill button. My Logitech software allows me to, for instance, set up a macro that will cause pressing "Numpad 1" to toggle a repeat of the "1" key, same with 2, etc. Useful for games like Diablo. When I do that in iCue, pressing "Numpad 2" turns off and replaces the "Numpad 1" macro, rather than running them concurrently. I really like the feel of this keyboard, but this lack of functionality is a deal breaker for me. Has this changed, or are there plans to change it soon? If not, does anyone have a suggestion for a workaround, other than making a macro for each combination of possible key presses (which of course is not really feasible). Thanks!
  10. Hello! I've been using a Scimitar Pro RGB mouse for about 2 years now, and it's treated me well for the time I've had it. However, over the past few months some serious issues have occurred over the past few months that have rendered the mouse incredibly difficult to use. Mostly involving both mouse buttons. The left click on the mouse glitches frequently, and double clicks basically every other click. This makes it almost impossible to move windows around, single click on folders, and play games. At first I thought it was a computer problem, but it carried over to 2 other computers. After a bit of research, I found that it was normally a firmware corruption issue. However, the ICue 2 firmware updater doesn't work at all for my mouse, alerting me to the fact that it requires an update but fails to "find" or install the update. I've tried to contact support to get a firmware image, but they require a warranty. That's gone missing. As of 2 days ago, a glitch with my right click has appeared. Right clicks don't seem to commit, a single right click turns into a bunch of short millisecond clicks, basically making my clicks rapid fire 7 or 8 times before it finally sticks . This means that first person shooters have also become terrible to play, aiming down sights turns into a river dance session, which normally results in my death. I am willing to accept that this is simply the result of wear from constant use (I play a lot of MOBA's, so my right button has been heavily abused), however it shares a lot of similarities with the firmware bug that my left click suffers from. I'm willing to put the mouse to rest, but if there's a way to save it I'm all ears. I don't have money for a new fancy mouse. As mentioned before, so there's no repeats: 1. Can't update through ICue, says update failed 2. I've tried soft resetting the mouse, nope. 3. Both bugs appeared abruptly one day, so I don't know what could have led up to it. 4. I don't have the mouses warranty, so I can't download the firmware images. Below is a recording of the right click glitch, this is all one held click: https://streamable.com/oa043 tldr; Mouse messed up, bringing me down in ranked.
  11. When i remap keys on side panel of Scimitar PRO RGB or any key of K70 RGB LUX to media functions (sound volume up and down) it changes sound volume to 4-6 points per button press. When iCUE is closed, it works correctly (2 points per button press). Bug does not depend on key.
  12. So this is something I've had happen to me once before, but while I've assigned my Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB's number keys to specific number and symbol keys, sometimes when I boot my system up it doesn't fail to see the mouse as being connected but it does fail to recognise the use of these number keys for some reason. Plugging it back out and in doesn't make a difference when it comes to that, nor does restarting the software, just a hard reboot will do the job. Is this a firmware issue with the mouse, an issue with the current version of iCUE or what? This didn't really happen often before, so I'm kind of wondering what's the deal with this. Thanks for your time.