• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hello, I'm new here and I really created the account in order to find solution to my problem. So I actually love corsair's peripherals and for that reason all my peripherals are corsair labeled. So today my Corsair headset (Void Elite RGB) suddenly stopped working as expected. Although I can hear sounds like Windows Notifications, Spotify, Games, YouTube, I do NOT hear discord, I do NOT hear voice prompts (although they're enabled) and i can't hear my voice in VOICEMOD. All of this is so weird. I tried out some things like pair the dongle to my headset and reset my Void by pressing the MUTE button but nothing really happend and I did a clean re-installation of ICUE v4.28.177. Same issue is going on and on. Did anyone had the same issue? How did you fixed it? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
  2. Title above. The headset works fine in Wireless mode, but in wired mode I get this error if I try to use it. No sound comes out at all and windows doesn't even register sound being put through the device, even when I have it set as the default audio device.
  3. Hello I've been having this issue for the past week where only my left side on my headset works. I tried to get some help from Corsair Support but no one has answered me yet and the "online chat" is never online, so I can't even talk to them through that. So I turn to the community to help me out with my issue. If you want to know what happened before the right side decided to just stop working, I was watching Twitch.tv and it went out with no warning, no nothing.
  4. Hello, My friend just got a new gaming computer. His audio situation was pretty terrible. Just to listen to his own game volume, he would use Discord on his phone and streamed his game with a second account just to hear! My other friends and I decided that he, our good friend, deserved a new headset for all that he's done for us. Right away, we had immediate problems with the mic. Somehow, we eventually got it to work. Weeks go by and he tells us how he is only able to hear from the right side- the left side doesn't produce any audio! On some days, both sides of the headset work just fine- other days, not so much. It was pretty upsetting to hear that he "deals with it" when he's had a different audio situation before. I have been trying to look for a solution to help him for days. We've tried messing with the settings and sound balance- all of that. Please, we are in dire need of a solution.
  5. So when ever I turn on windows my headphones don't work. They make a beeping sound that they connected but there is no sound. Mic also doesn't work. The fix I currently found is to: 1. Go to Windows 10 settings 2. Devices -> Bluetooth & other devices 3. Select HS70 in the list of devices 4. Remove device 5. Replug adaptor and let the drivers install once more As you can probably guess, it's annoying to do this every time I restart windows. Was wondering if any one has suggestions what I could try to solve the problem. For more information: The iCUE software has nothing to do with this. The first time I plugged in the adaptor I was on Ubuntu.