• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. Just bought a HS55 wireless to replace my busted VOID RGBs. The Voids were awesome but I really like the sound of the new HS55's. Unfortunately, the sidetone (mic monitoring) function doesn't seem to work. I really like hearing myself when gaming or just chatting. The voids were perfect in that aspect but with HS55s I literally have to shove the mic into my mouth in order to hear myself. I'm using ICUE 5.xx and feel I have exhausted every setting in ICUE - I am an advanced computer user and have even gone so far to go into my %appdata% ICUE profile and mess with the settings their with nothing to show for it. Using the windows listening settings are a joke, I have even used voicemeeter to try and monitor my voice but its still delayed and not as useful as sidetone. If anybody has any clue as to a trick or a setting that maybe I'm missing? Should I try using different software? Maybe ICUE4.xx? Any help is appreciated.
  2. Hi All, I have a wireless void prod headset and love it! However, I have recently changed jobs, and the new company will not allow the installation of Corsair iCue software due to security concerns. The headset still works with the basic Windows drivers, but there is no way to turn on sidetone (so I can hear myself while talking) without the iCue software, at least not that I can find. I found a link that showed how to turn on sidetone from the device config in Windows, but that produced a horrible delay of like a full second that made the feature unusable. I also found some links and you tube videos that show going into the configs and removing the "mute" audio from the Mic, but that is not a setting I have on this laptop. I would think such an option would be dependent on some sort of special sound card or configuration. Having said the above, anyone have ideas on how to enable the sidetone, without a delay, that does not use the iCue software? Thanks! FatTony
  3. Hello, today my new Corsair Void Elite RGB Wireless from Amazon Warehouse arrived, I'm really pleased with the sound, the fit, the connectivity almost everything. The microphone is rather quiet but nothing really concerning, but if i turn on sidetone and move the slider even a little above 10% volume i get a really noticeable static noise, when I turn it all the way up to 100%, where I can finally really hear my own voice the static is almost louder then quiet background music. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this problem, or if that is the reason that this otherwise totally perfect headset ended up in the warehouse and I just need to order a different one. English is not my first language so please excuse the errors, that are in the text. Thank you for your replys in advance!
  4. I cannot for the life of me get the sidetone activated on my PS4. I know this headset was designed for PC but the mic and audio work great for my PS4 plus they're comfy. The problem is I can't hear myself talk (sidetone) and therefore have no idea how loud I'm getting. I can get sidetone through the headset on the laptop, and it even remains after I unplug the usb receiver but as soon as it plugs into my PS4 I loose the sidetone. Game and chat audio are fine but that's not the issue. The issue is my wife is going to kill me if I can't keep it down and sidetone would help a lot. So far I have tried: 1 uninstalling/reinstalling iCUE and activating sidetone through the PC then plugging it into my PS4. 2 holding down the mute button to activate sidetone (voice feedback) On a side note, the headset buttons don't work on PS, not even the volume wheel. 3 soft reboot the headset itself by holding the mute button for 15 seconds until it turns off. 4 Contacting Corsair customer support. They said since the sidetone works on the PC the issue isn't with the headset. I know everyone here is a member of the PC Master Race and I am but a loley pesant console gamer but I throw myself up upon the mercy of the forums in the hopes that one of you, in you infinite wisdom, would bless an answer upon me. An unworthy gamer, Pickles4u
  5. There's no battery indicator anywhere for my new HS70 Pro Wireless headphones. Even iCue settings is just blank next to "status / battery" Screenshot: https://share.getcloudapp.com/qGudqBKN I expected there to be some way to check the battery level such as pressing the power button to have it spoken which many other headsets do. Seems odd to have no battery level info on an otherwise seemingly high quality headset. There is also an issue where sometimes sidetone will remain on when the mic mute button is pressed. Then when the mic is unmuted sidetone will turn off. The only way to turn sidetone back on is to move the sidetone slider in iCue settings. This is a highly irritating bug! Firmware is also at v0.01 which seems suspicious, is that the latest version?
  6. i cant seem to find anywhere to report a bug to corsair. so i guess ill just post here and see if i can get some help. After the latest ICUE update my side tone no longer works while dolby surrond sound is active. Before the update as annoying as it was to have to manually mute and unmute the sidetone after muting my mic the side tone still worked. But now my sidetone will not work when i have dolby surround sound on, if i turn it off i can hear myself but if i dont then my side tone is completely muted. i have tried muting and unmuting, changing the sidetone levels, flipping my mic up to mute then putting it back down, force updating the headset firmware, and even uninstalling then reinstalling. Nothing has worked and the problem started right after i updated a day or two ago im pretty convinced its a bug with the latest update. i have a pre built its an HP omen 870-224 but i dont think my computer is the problem. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know of a fix?
  7. I have been using my HS70 headphones for about 6 months now and have loved having the sidetone feature to hear my voice when I talk. It helps me to not talk super loud since the headphones are somewhat hard to hear through. I just got a Blue Snowball Ice Mic and was wondering if there was a way that I could make it the default device for the sidetone so that I don't have to use the Mic on the headset all the time.
  8. Bought void wireless ~6 months ago, it has firmware v0.15 and everything was fine: mic could be muted by flipping it up, sidetone was not resetting after that, headset was connecting to PC very fast. Few weeks ago headset suddenly died (i thought so). I tried to force update firmware and it succeed, BUT now firmware is 39.02, and now i cant mute mic by flipping it up, sidetone is resetting every time and headset is connecting to PC much slower. My question is: where can i find firmware database to download firmware 0.15 and intall it to my headset? Or is there any other possibilities?