Chris, thanks for the info on that card!
stack cheese, my thoughts:
1. I'll poke the webmaster :)
2. This one I take it? http://www.corsair.com/support/faq/solid-state-drives
If you have any suggestions I'll poke some other people :)
4. They prefer it all to go through their website's forms.
For CS: http://www.corsair.com/customcontact/customerservice/
You're already aware of the tech support one.
5. Hrm, didn't know the SSD one was so spare. The memory one is more comprehensive.
6. Ram Guy's on here all the time, and Yellowbeard's here occasionally (he hits up 20+ other forums a day). Having said that, the forum isn't meant to be the primary support tool, but it is pretty handy!
Synbios, re: # 5, if you go through the TSX menu, there's not much to it. Just "did any of these help?", if no, RMA form time.