Corsair Community

Another Improved Rainbow Profile

This profile adds a little complexity to the standard rainbow profile. It includes three modes, each of which has a different effect for the typing and number keys than the surrounding ones. The third mode includes type responsive color changes as well.

as always,

Enjoy!

EDIT: I made some improvements/ fixed some bugs I noticed. There are now four profiles. The responsive typing color changing effect is now faster as well (not shown in video, it looks better in person anyway :winking:). It looks a bit nicer, everything is a bit smoother now.

[ame]

[/ame]

Juxta Rainbows.prf

of course you can

I think the reason this is such a shock to me is that every single profile I have tried for my keyboard didn’t change anything on the mouse, so I figured the mouse could only show solid colour, I don’t know if I did anything wrong or if the profiles I downloaded just didn’t include the effects for the mouse and only the keyboard.

Anyways, I think yours looks good and I’ll be downloading it tonight.

Just to clarify, you can add animations to mice by dragging premade lighting effects onto one of the two LED markers. As far as I know you can't make a new led effect inside of the mouse lighting tab. You need to make the lighting effect inside of keyboard lighting, then you can drag that effect onto the mouse from the lighting effects list. It's kind of an unintuitive thing, I didn't know it at first either.

Just to clarify, you can add animations to mice by dragging premade lighting effects onto one of the two LED markers. As far as I know you can't make a new led effect inside of the mouse lighting tab. You need to make the lighting effect inside of keyboard lighting, then you can drag that effect onto the mouse from the lighting effects list. It's kind of an unintuitive thing, I didn't know it at first either.

most like a over sight on the coders part.

Thanks for clearing that up, I guess it is easy to miss if you have to drag it over. I wonder how many other users have no clue their mouse can do more than just display a solid colour.

• 2 weeks later...

This is really awesome and looks great!. Only thing is on the first profile, the only keys on my numpad doing the reverse rainbow pattern are the 3,6, and 9 keys. Also for some reason the "P" key isn't included with the other letters doing the other pattern.

Edit: Ok my software crashed and I reopened it and everything looks good! Don't know what was up with it before.

Archived